Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

3.9

Petroleum Distillates, C8 9 Isoparaffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Water (Aqua), Synthetic Beeswax, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Laurate, Silica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Methylparaben, Isoceteth 20, Lecithin, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl/Methacrylate Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Simethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, May Contain (+/-):, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Carmine (CI 75470) (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) (Chromium Oxide Green), CI 77299 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

on 6/11/2013 11:12:00 AM

I have used this before and tried other mascaras because I got bored with it. I don't know why I strayed, because now it's my HG. I was using Covergirl's Clump Crusher for the sake of convenience since I wouldn't have to go through it with a lash comb. That made my lashes look hard and stick straight.

It's more work to take this off (what waterproof mascara isn't?) but it's so worth it. It holds a curl, lengthens, and still manages to stay soft. I aim for a natural look, and this mascara nails it. If I want a more dramatic look, I can layer it on and it still doesn't clump.

The only problem I have with this is that it smudges a little under my bottom lashes, but that can probably be prevented if you apply a powder and aren't quite as oily as me. And even when it does smudge, you can tissue it off in the bathroom.

All in all, a great mascara that can be used for a natural or dramatic look. You don't need expensive mascara to have great looking lashes.

on 6/10/2013 10:32:00 PM

This is a holy grail product for me. I did a triathlon with this on, and my eyelashes were perfect. Comes off with waterproof eyemakeup remover.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Ah, Maybelline...they produce some of the worst mascaras (such as Great Lash) and yet some of the best mascaras, such as this one. I've used it both with and without lash primer underneath. The formula goes on smoothly without clumping. My lashes remain soft and pliable, yet there's serious volume added. The formula wears very well with minimal smudging, but it comes off very easy with some oil. It outperforms a lot of the prestige brands that I've tried. Definitely a keeper!

on 6/8/2013 4:15:00 PM

This mascara is fine going on my lashes. It lengthens and adds a little bit of volume. But it smudges soo easily and for me it's defiantly not waterproof. *-*

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is my go-to mascara for everyday use, and I probably will keep purchasing it 'till the end of time, though of course some freaky miracle eyelash contraption will probably be invented before then, so...

This is NOT the mascara to purchase if you want the most voluminous, dark, and long lashes in the world. This mascara definitely doesn't give you any length.

However, it does what it promises on the tube. It provides you with more volume and makes your lashes super soft and nice to touch. What makes it so perfect for every-day use is how natural it looks.

Part of being having a very natural effect is its ability to separate lashes. I never get clumps using Full 'N Soft, even when applying multiple coats.

on 6/7/2013 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is a great everyday natural/casual mascara...I dont get a lot of clumping with this & they do feel softer then other kinds but I dint find this very full,to me full said thick/volume which I am always looking for...when I run out I normally buy another, but I still am looking for my HG (thick&lush non clumpy,slightly dramatic while still loking natural basically like my sons to die for lashes)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It's a normal mascara that looks SUPER natural, no clumping or anything. But it doesn't give that much extra volume or length and it doesn't come off easily so expect to buy some make up remover.

PROS: Very easy to use teddy-bear, fat brush. Very good size tube for storage in purse, etc. Great volume and decent length for my very sparse and short lashes. Lasts well on me. (A lot of waterproofs end up coming off on my oily lids.) This layers nicely, esp when I lightly comb in between coats. Good price.

CONS: This will not give enough length for some. Get's pretty clumpy when trying to layer. The formula is quite different from the regular version.

APPLICATION TIPS: I like to comb this lightly between layers. I am a recent convert to using Shiseido's popular curler.

ALTERNATES: For lots of volume and good length, I like Jordana's Volumizing Mascara and Covergirl Remarkable Washable Mascara, which stays on very well for nonwaterproof. My favorite for length/volume is Milani's Runway Lashes (covered by Clarins Double Fix.) The new Manga mascara by L'Oreal is fantastic for length and volume that lasts a long time without smudging; I'm kind of in love with it.

on 5/22/2013 9:33:00 PM

I'm pretty new to mascara as I think they often turn out to be the same formula in different bottles or what have you. However, I love this mascara. It has a very light weight formula, although it does not feel like you're not wearing mascara, it's just lighter and my lashes feel more flexible than with other mascaras.

As for the waterproof claim, I'm going to go ahead and say that's false. I mean, it won't run if you have a few drops of water on you, but you cannot take a shower and expect it not to run and give you raccoon eyes. Despite this, I feel that it's still very versatile.

First and foremost, this mascara is only seven bucks! And itís carried in most drugstores nationwide. This gem may not be in a pretty hot pink tube, with girly neon colors, it may not have vibrating brushes or fancy flashing lights, however this mascara is SOLID... and I do not leave the house without a tube in my aersenol (I have 4 tubes total).

Full ĎN Soft Waterproof also does all of the things I want a mascara to do ó adding length and separation to my lashes while holding a curl, so that I look wide awake (even when Iím not).

Full ĎN Soft doesnít flake, smudge or run, I dont get bumps or clumps... just smooth, evenly coated lashes, which means I get control over how my lashes look. This is a must with mascara... you should always be in control and be able to minipulate the product you are working with, this is the beauty of makeup.

Another thing I really like about this mascara is how well it layers. When I want them to look natural, like for the beach, I just apply one or two layers for that feathery, separated look. Or when Iím craving something more dramatic, Iíll do three or four. With this being said, no matter how many layers, how much drama, or where I am and what I am doing- this mascara stays put and looks beautiful all day long.

My results with this mascara are consistently great, which is why I always have a tube of it with me. If you have not tried this, I urge you to do so. This mascara gives the look of a high end product with a drug store price. What more could you ask for?

Popular Mascaras