December 20, 2014 | 1554 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Bobbi Brown - Hydrating Eye Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2009 3:50:00 PM More reviews by jthiara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great cream to wear under a concealer. My under eyes never look dry or flaky with concealer, as they normally would with other eye creams. A little on the pricey side for what it does, but I think it's worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2009 12:38:00 PM More reviews by Maliktai

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The slip of this product underneath concealer is excellent. I do not generally or regularly use an eye cream but always put one on before concealing. I got several samples of this from Saks and after using it for the past few days, I see why many people like it. Your concealer goes on smoothly and wonderfully.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2009 9:53:00 AM More reviews by shaymprince

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice moisturizing eyecream. I really like the texture and the fact that it sinks in without leaving behind a film like some others. A tiny bit works very well under concealer. Also can actually see a difference in my dark circles from using this as my day eye moisturizer. Price is kinda high. Although one jar lasts quite a long time. I also wish it had an spf. But overall very good!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2009 9:08:00 AM More reviews by jieminhm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my new favorite eye cream. The texture is not at all oily or thick or thin, just perfect in the morning before you put eye make-ups. The price is mid-range in the market, affordable, packaging is very elegant. I will definitely buy again, and wish that BB will come out one eye cream for the night. I just want a little more than just moisturizing at night time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2008 12:21:00 PM More reviews by marlavm

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I agree that the price of this eye cream is high, considering the fact that it's really just a moisturizer. But, as with most BB products, even though it seems "blah", I find myself reaching for it over and over again (LOL).

I'm a Taz user, so I don't want/need eye creams with a bunch of actives in it. This cream does well to moisturize my dry eye area as well as keep away any Taz flakes. It's also easy to wear under makeup -- it sinks in well and isn't shiny.

Earlier this year I had a bad reaction to another "active" eye cream -- it was horrible -- dry patches, itchy, etc. A dose of Benadryl and a couple of weeks of the BB eye cream were the perfect remedy.

I wish it wasn't packaged in a jar, though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2008 1:52:00 PM More reviews by cosec00

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is awesome. Much better in plumping up the under eye area than philosophy's eye cream. Melts into the skin, feels light and non-greasy. Completely absorbs so it doesn't mess with the application of any shadows or color correctors.

If you have the cash, its worth a try!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/15/2008 1:43:00 PM More reviews by estelle123

I really wanted this cream to work for me after reading all the reviews on here unfortunately it didn't :(
It kinda felt sticky, took a while to 'sink' in and worst of all it irritated, stung and made my eyes water like hell!!
Not a happy bunny :(

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2008 3:24:00 AM More reviews by oceanicblue

This definitely hydrates my eyes without causing milia seeds. It also enables the concealer / corrector to go on smoothly. The result is beautiful. It is expensive, but can be worth the price because I only need a little each time. Can last me for up to 1 year. Will repurchase if a cheaper alternative fails.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2008 8:30:00 PM More reviews by mrsbigsky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I do like this eye cream as it's gentle on my eyes and does not cause any irritation. It is expensive, and I'm not sure if it's worth the price, however it does seem to hydrate my eye area sufficiently and as said earlier does so pain free.

It loses a lippie for not containing vitamin k or other agents which reduce circles and swelling.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2008 3:58:00 AM More reviews by myb222

I like the creamy texture as it easily blends into my skin. I feel that it moisturizes OK and I use it both day and night. However, I really hate that it's in a jar - and not just a normal cylinder jar, it's curved - thus making it hard to scoop out the little remnants in the corners. It's a bit pricey, but I'll keep buying it until I find a better eye cream.