Revlon Vixen

4.3

It is the color (Vamp rouge noir) and price (reasonable) I am looking for but I have to have it professionally done so it won't be streaky. Chanel is expensive but even if I do it myself it looks professionally done due to the superior texture of the polish that goes on evenly. Paying a nail salon + tip + revlon vixen is turns out more expensive, about same if revlon is on sale, than just buying the Chanel Vamp Rouge Noir outright and applying it in the comfort of my own home.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great dark reddish purple color. Wear it on short nails. Perfect for when you get that urge. Similar to Chanel Vamp except the Chanel shade is slightly more red wheras Vixen is more purple. I think this shade would work well with a wide variety of skin tones. I wear it and I am pale and cooltoned but it would look good on a darker skinned lady as well. Definately a great drug store beauty purchase.

I was looking for a dark, vampy, sexy nail polish and I found it in Revlon's Vixen. I have a light-medium skin tone (half mexican) and this stuff looks great on my hands. I keep my nails short, and I think that helps with a color this dark. But it's not ridiculous dark and it is surprisingly versitile. It went on a little git sticky and gloopy, but In the end it looks good. I haven't tried to take it off yet so I don't know if it will stain my nails. In fact, it's been on for 3 days now without a single chip! And I am not nice to my hands, either! I've been unpacking from a recent move and doing a lot of cleaning. This stuff is great.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I was surprised to find so many MORE recs of this color at the dollar store...I think there are two that are almost exact...Jazz (by diamond cosmetics)'s "Venom" and Rimmel's "Celebrity Bash" was an awfully close match with maybe a touch less blue in it...This nail polish is a beautiful color, but it stained my fingers and I don't think I would buy it again.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This is my favourite choice for vampy colours. Very sexy sexy colour. I was worried it would be too cool toned but it's perfect and doesn't make my skin look more yellow toned. I wish it lasted longer but I always do with nail polishes. Will buy again

I love Vixen. It's a dark, vampy, sexy and seductive kind of red creme. It makes me feel sexy whenever I use it!

Consistency wise, it goes on pretty well, no streaks or anything. And this colour suits my NC30 skin tone, which is pretty warm.

Will repurchase again and again.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

a nice vampy color. i don't use it much because it's summertime now, but it's definitely a great color.

Eyes: Violet

I'll continue to pay more for the Chanel vamp and my new fav lippmann just walk away renee. The consistency is like water which was a nightmare when appyling, and stained my nails much worse than the higher end products. A brown goldish version lippmann brown eyed girl is also my new fav. For a reference point: irish with redness and olive undertones; C2/C3, LM warm ivory/sunny vanilla mix, CDP 010/020 and (of course) same color combo for shiseido proudia.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

my all time favorite. I usually stick to china glaze and opi but i make an exception for this one. revlon's vixen is very sexy, like chanel's vamp.

I love this. I have owned Vamp and this looks just like it. I don't know if it would in a side by side test, but it's damn close. The price is great too. I think Revlon polishes are nice quality, good colors, and they last. I do have 3 bottles of this, juuuust in case.