September 30, 2014 | 1211 users online

Polishes - Revlon - Vixen

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2006 5:14:00 PM More reviews by bluefreakhippi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was surprised to find so many MORE recs of this color at the dollar store...I think there are two that are almost exact...Jazz (by diamond cosmetics)'s "Venom" and Rimmel's "Celebrity Bash" was an awfully close match with maybe a touch less blue in it...This nail polish is a beautiful color, but it stained my fingers and I don't think I would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2006 11:18:00 AM More reviews by ninadg2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my favourite choice for vampy colours. Very sexy sexy colour. I was worried it would be too cool toned but it's perfect and doesn't make my skin look more yellow toned. I wish it lasted longer but I always do with nail polishes. Will buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2006 9:10:00 AM More reviews by princessjaslyn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love Vixen. It's a dark, vampy, sexy and seductive kind of red creme. It makes me feel sexy whenever I use it!

Consistency wise, it goes on pretty well, no streaks or anything. And this colour suits my NC30 skin tone, which is pretty warm.

Will repurchase again and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2006 4:03:00 PM More reviews by opheliana

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

a nice vampy color. i don't use it much because it's summertime now, but it's definitely a great color.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/7/2006 1:57:00 PM More reviews by natalaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I'll continue to pay more for the Chanel vamp and my new fav lippmann just walk away renee. The consistency is like water which was a nightmare when appyling, and stained my nails much worse than the higher end products. A brown goldish version lippmann brown eyed girl is also my new fav. For a reference point: irish with redness and olive undertones; C2/C3, LM warm ivory/sunny vanilla mix, CDP 010/020 and (of course) same color combo for shiseido proudia.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2005 6:21:00 PM More reviews by trinigal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

my all time favorite. I usually stick to china glaze and opi but i make an exception for this one. revlon's vixen is very sexy, like chanel's vamp.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2005 11:31:00 PM More reviews by mimosa05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this. I have owned Vamp and this looks just like it. I don't know if it would in a side by side test, but it's damn close. The price is great too. I think Revlon polishes are nice quality, good colors, and they last. I do have 3 bottles of this, juuuust in case.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2005 9:33:00 PM More reviews by tangotiltheyresore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm a big fan of revlon. (although maybelline has begun to overtake them-esp. for rapid drying). I havent found the perfect (d/s) dark shade yet, but this comes pretty close and lasts well in the bottle and on the nails.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2005 1:52:00 AM More reviews by santokie77

I've been using this product since I was in college back in '95. Girl next door in the dorm was using it and thought it was really pretty although it was much darker than my usual taste. I tried it and fell in love!! It is very very dark, and a great knockoff of Chanel's Vamp for much much cheaper. Revlon n/p is great d/s quality.
Because the color is so dark I normally wear it on my toes. It wears great and doesn't chip. I would definitely repurchase as I am on my 5th bottle!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2005 4:44:00 PM More reviews by Nikki_L

Best creamy dark red I have ever worn. I don't know why I waited so long to purchase it. I guess I never thought it was dark enough, but I *love* this polish. It lasts pretty well also. Love revlon polishes.