November 28, 2014 | 1261 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Naked Lunch

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2011 6:36:00 AM More reviews by franzvonstuck

First, I was scared to buy this colour, because it had lots of shimmer in it and seemed to be too pink. Everyone raved about this colour on youtube and I went to the mac counter and gave it a try. Glad I did, because it looks amazing on my eyes. Makes them shine and looking fresh and alive. Gives the eye-makeup a subtle shimmering note. With Brule all over the lid, Naked lunch, Wedge in the crease and Brun used as an eyeliner, I can never go wrong.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2011 10:52:00 PM More reviews by msabbagh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I replaced my Stila kitten eyeshadow with this and have been using it for years. I liked it better because it looked smoother and didn't have much fallout like the Stila shadow did. I use Dior eye show base under this (which is my favorite base) or Mac barestudy paint pot.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2011 6:11:00 PM More reviews by mellieheart

I absolutely love this product. This was my first MAC eyeshadow, and definately is my most reached for eyeshadow out of any one in my collection. I have very light skin, and I like to use this as a lid color over MAC's Bare Study Paint Pot. It gives a nice peachy pinky gold subtle shimmer. Putting a little bit of this in the inner corner will make you look fresh and awake. Highlighting your browbones with it will make your brows look more arched. It's a very versitile shade. Also, I love the pot packaging it comes in. FIVE STARS :'D

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2011 10:52:00 PM More reviews by angeldream34

This color is very versatile! You can splash it all over the lid for a shimmery simple look, or add it as a brow highlight! Whatever you do with it its's a great eyeshadow!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2011 6:11:00 PM More reviews by paylorlovesmakeup

This eyeshadow is sort of a champagine color. It's a great color for younger girls, because it is so light. Its not as pigmented as their other eyeshadows.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2011 6:38:00 PM More reviews by Violet34

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am giving this 5 stars even though I rarely reach for it anymore, because I loved it for so long. For years this was a perfect go-to, subtle, champagne shimmer with a hint of pink and I loved using this with neutrals or purples. As I've aged, I've noticed I have more pink in my skin tone and this now reads more pink than I'd like it to. It's also just a little frostier than I am looking for these days so I have found that while Naked Lunch was HG in my 20s, in my 30s it has been replaced by Jest (on me, they are practically identical when swatched) and these days I just prefer the way Jest looks on me. I think MAC has a several of these nice shimmery colors and it's just a matter of finding your perfect match. Naked Lunch is definitely a great choice.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2011 2:10:00 PM More reviews by Saraah14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite MAC eyeshadow! It's a gorgeous shimmery gold pink colour and can be worn all over the lid or as a highlight. I love wearing this with Era in the crease and Sable as a liner and it just gives such a pretty, subtle look. Definitely recommend! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2011 6:47:00 PM More reviews by tmgant

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

If you are unfamiliar with MAC's Naked Lunch, you will be underwhelmed when you first see it. In the pot, it looks like several other MAC shades, like Jest and Honesty. It is hard to say what makes this ES special, but here goes:

If you try it, you will find yourself looking in the rearview mirror to determine if you can even see it on your lids. And then you will realize: This is a subtle but very lovely shade, very complementary to paler complexions. It gives you polish without screaming, "Look at my make up." Your lids will gleam, not shine with glitter. You will look fresh.

My teenage nieces wear it, I (40s) wear it, my mother (70s!) could wear it, too. It is fine as an all-over, and a great highlighter or base. It's not cheap, but doesn't wear cheap either. Lasts well.

Recommend.

10 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2011 11:17:00 AM More reviews by e9r12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color. It is perfect for a suble, shimmery look. I absolutly love just this on my lids with winged liquid liner. I wear it very often and would definitly repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 12:56:00 PM More reviews by ImtheMUAH

I love this shadow. I use it all the time on my clients. Of course as for the packaging when it comes to MAC do I really care about packaging? Uhh NO LOL Love the product.