MAC Frost - Naked Lunch

4.4

Talc, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, isostearyl neontanoate, tocopheryl acetate, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, [ /- silica, mica, titanium dioxide (Cl 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), bismuth oxychloride

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Good shade, very versatile. Bought it in pan form. I can't belive you pay 3.50 for the eyeshadow in a pot...SMH!
anyways, depending on the look you can use it as a highlighting shade or a lid shade. When using it as a lid shade I like to use bare study paint pot as a base.

Naked Lunch might look frosty and slightly pink in the pan, but on my NC30/C4 light-tan Asian monolid eyes, it just looks like a wash of brightness and I love it. There is no noticeable color on my lids; this is like a MLBB (my lids but better) eyeshadow, lol. I sweep it on with any brush (217/224/239) or even my finger and it immediately makes me look awake and brighter and neutralizes the darkness I have near my lashline. On my skin, the shimmer is extremely subtle and not perceptible to anyone except me in a magnifying mirror. I wear this shadow most days and it lasts at least 8 hours. Itís a fabulous basic shade and I will rebuy again and again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I absolutely LOVE Naked Lunch! It is a nice pinky neutral color with a lot of shimmer. On my fair skintone, it's my favorite lid color as it matches my skin closely but not so closely to the point where you can't tell I'm wearing anything at all. Some people like to use this as a highlight color but I prefer it on my lids because of its pink undertones. I tend to like lighter matte colors as highlights. I highly recommend!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

did i just get one from a bad batch or is this eyeshadow supposed to disappear on my lids?? horrendous. i've even tried to chisel a layer of it off and put it on and i get nothing. i wish i had purchased jest. what a bummer. i'm nc15-nc20 for reference, and this eyeshadow doesn't show up a bit

I've panned this baby. I'm an NC 40 with strong yellow undertones and combo-oily skin and this looks like the most natural inner-eye brightener as well as under-brow high light; I realize it's kinda shimmery but because I get a combo-oily sheen as the day progresses, it looks flawless on my questionable face. I can totally neglect cleaning up my brows if I have this on. I'm probably going to buy another one once I finish the one I've dented; it's definitely definitely HG for me for now.

Nice pinky champagne. I wear this on my lids and in the inner corner. It has a nice brightening effect, and it goes with everything. However, it seems a little more sheer than other MAC eyeshadows I have.

Naked Lunch is exactly how it sounds. Natural with a naughty streak!

Naked Lunch is a pinky beige eyeshadow, which looks very natural, but with a naughty little shimmer to it. It is a MAC frost finish eyeshadow which I find is a great finish for when you want your eyes to sparkle.

This is such a versatile shadow. On it's own it gives your eyes a fresh and awake look and it also complements other colours wonderfully. I often use this as a highlight shadow with another colour on the lid. It makes the lid colour really pop and it blends like a dream.

For me this is a staple eyeshadow and I think it would work well for anyone.

This eyeshadow is beautiful! It's so lovely to use all over the lid as an everyday colour. The finish is lovely and looks stunning when it catches the light. Would definitely recommend this as it is my favourite Mac eyeshadow!

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I quite like this eyeshadow. I'm an NW15 and this shadow works very nicely as a simple lid colour to brighten up my eyes. On me it's a pinkish champagne. I can use it on its own, but it works very nicely with other colours, especially purples, browns and bronze ,such as Sable, Twinks, Satin Taupe and Coquette by MAC or Hustle by UD. It's quite shimmery, so I personally don't like using this all over my eye, but as a lid colour it's very nice. It's too dark to use as a highlighter on my skintone. It is not a colour that I use every day (although I certainly could), but I like having it in my collection and I would probably buy it again once I run out.

This is an excellent eyeshadow. The colour is very nice. It can be worn alone for a fast daytime look, or it works well in combination with darker shadows. I am fairly pale (NC20) and can also use this as a highlighter.

I have oily skin, and I find with all mac shadows I have to use urban decay primer potion, but when I use this primer I find the shadow lasts all day.

Top Rated MAC Products