Tweezerman Pointed Slant Tweezers

4.7

Amazing. Just amazing. The best pair of tweezers I have found - I have 2 pairs i ncase I ever lose one!

on 3/12/2005 10:21:00 PM

I have never ever owned a better pair of tweezers!! Nothing comes close. These are a must-have staple.

on 3/5/2005 10:38:00 PM

I love these tweezers. Everyone should have them!

on 2/18/2005 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Once you try Tweezerman - you'll never go back to cheap tweezers again.

At $20.00 (MSRP) they cost a bit more, but are really worth it - very accurate and great for grabbing fine hairs as well as coarser ones.

A good solid investment for any beauty addict.

Once you go Tweezerman (or Mehaz) you can never go back. To cheap tweezers that is.
The single, fine hair precision of pro quality tweezers is the defining factor here. You can get picture perfect brows with Tweezerman. LOVE IT.

on 2/15/2005 3:46:00 PM

WOW why did I spend so many years breaking my hairs with other brands. It is a bit costly but something you will own for years.

on 1/26/2005 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this tweezer!!! wouldnt go back to my other if I was paid!!! I have two of them!!!

on 1/7/2005 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

These tweezers are the best investment that I could make in my beauty regime. They can get even the most difficult hairs with great precision. I think this is a "must have" item in your life!!!

on 11/3/2004 7:26:00 PM

By far the best tweezers!!! Gets every little hair. Everyone should own a pair of these!

on 10/3/2004 9:52:00 AM

The best tweezers I have ever used!

Although, I did send my first pair away for sharpening and they came back not too sharp so I am not sure what happened. They are supposed to sharpen your tweezers for free if you send in the mail, but it didn't really do good for me.

on 9/5/2004 10:24:00 PM

These are the best tweezers I have encountered. They get out even the finest hairs easily. The only reason I took off a point was b/c when I took advantage of the free sharpening (lifetime guarantee!), I had to wait 1.5 months. There was also a greasy residue (probably oil from sharpening, but still kind of gross) and they sharpened it a little too much. I end up poking myself time to time with the pointy slants, but it still works better than most.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools