July 31, 2014 | 1257 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Kiehl's - Ultimate Strength Hand Salve

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2007 5:57:00 PM More reviews by sushi82

It is simply great at doing its job. The packaging may not be the prettiest thing I've ever seen, but I almost don't give a damn. The smell is not too girly and not too manly. I detect hints of citrus and nuts. The only reason I wouldn't buy this again is because it's too expensive and I don't have to (I mooch it off my mom and sis).

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2007 3:51:00 PM More reviews by drgarza

I first purchased the Ultimate Strength Hand Salve a year ago... it seemed to moisturize my hands well at first. I started reusing it again because of the colder weather. After the initial application, my hands and cuticles feel even drier after 10-15 minutes. I don't know why it's not working as well this time. Now I'm thinking maybe the cream is old or expired... hmmmm?? In any case, I am switching hand creams.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2007 3:52:00 PM More reviews by akalkh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff has revolutionized the winter months for me. I usually have horribly cracked hands by the time December comes around and nothing has ever worked in the long run. This stuff actually does! It isn't too thick, which for me was deceiving at first because I'm used to thinking that if something works it has to be thick and gooey. And I actually don't mind the smell at all because it doesn't stink like a lot of floral lotions. It is sort of medicinal, yes, but I prefer it. I put this stuff on twice a day, it sinks in quickly and it lasts longer than any other hand lotion I've EVER tried.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2006 8:31:00 PM More reviews by KITTYCC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this as a gift. It's $18.50 for a 5oz tube. It's thick and a bit hard to work onto your hands. It's great for super dry and cracked hands. I would still prefer the L'occitane 1oz tube at $8 even though it costs more than the Kiehl's in the long run.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2006 10:20:00 PM More reviews by AlleyCat415

If only this didn't cost as much I would buy it more but my God is this a great hand cream. Non-greasy, sinks in fast and bottom line, it works.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2006 12:42:00 PM More reviews by westcoastgirl

This is a very good hand cream. The smell put me off a little at first but luckly it goes completely away within seconds. It leaves my hands so soft and moisturized. I like that it is in a tube and comes in two sizes. I will repurchase this. UPDATE: This hand cream started to irritate my hands and was not moisturizing enough as soon as the weather started to get cool. I returned it to Nordstroms. I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2006 1:33:00 AM More reviews by mjrq

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the BEST hand lotion I have ever tried. I can go to bed with dry cracked skin on my hands and wake up with softer hands that don't hurt anymore. It also has a nice invigorating scent. There are many more expensive hand creams that don't hold a candle to this, nothing does.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2006 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Tiffanyvip

I first got this in the Neiman Marcus sample bag, and I loved it. The smell isn't great, but it wears off and even my male friends like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2006 9:23:00 PM More reviews by dewdropsjd

I really like this but I had to return it I rather get something that smelled better to keep on hand.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2006 8:49:00 AM More reviews by cosmetiholic

Love this hand cream. At first I thought it might be a little too greasy. I quickly changed my mind after I relized that when it sinks in, it is truly long-lasting. Much more so than even Neutrogena hand cream that had been my previous favorite. I will buy this again and again.