April 19, 2014 | 1674 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF15

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by aliejer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I swear by this moisturizer! have been using it for 2 years, doesn't affect my acne in any way, use it first thing in the morning prior to applying makeup. Love it! When nothing comes out of the pump, unscrewing the wand and scooping out the remainder makes it last for a month longer. Overall lasts me 4-5 months, and I use it daily.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/1/2012 4:09:00 AM More reviews by labellarosa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Burns!!! My eyes burned for 5 straight minutes after putting this on my face. I had to sit down on the toilet with a washcloth on my eyes, and wait till the pain was dull, so I could open my eyes. Who wants to go though that in the morning??

HORRIBLE!

After using it on my face twice, I tired to use it only on the neck area, only to start breaking out on my neck badly.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2011 9:22:00 PM More reviews by surferbabe09

Made my skin super greasy which resulted in a lot of clogged pores and blackheads. It also did not moisturize my skin very well and made it dry and flaky but greasy at the same time. I was disappointed bc this product was reccomended by a facialist at my salon.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/23/2011 10:30:00 PM More reviews by Jesse30

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product was reccomended because of my retinol for my acne. It would burn and sting and make me even more flaky than before! This is a no go for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/10/2011 11:22:00 PM More reviews by Aprilsfool413

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This product is supposed to be easy on the skin, but it makes mine itch and my skin doesnt absorb it so it just stays on my face making it rele shiney and sticky feeling. any better moisturizer suggetsions?

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2011 4:21:00 PM More reviews by CallieIsHere

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

This moisturizer did take a little bit to soak in, and MOST of the timeince it did finally soak in, it didn't really leave my skin looking oily, but it was shiny. It's def greasy at first.
It didn't break me out and has protected me from the sun.. one bottle lasts forever.. overall, there's nothing special about it.. I'm still looking for the best SPF that doesn't ever leave you shiny or oily. This just isn't it.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2011 1:57:00 AM More reviews by FoxyConnie

I have been purchasing this for 2 yrs now. And I thought it worked great (since I'm sensitive acne-prone pluus oily skin) anyways as I was using this along with makeup what not. I never really have cleared skin;always breaking out. I experiment with many foundation and poowders, but I have stuck to clinique foundation. I'm thinking to myself my makeup is making me break out. So I kept switching. UNTIL I decided to switch moistuizer.. I saw olay sensitive. I have been using it for about a montth now and I love it. So my point is.. This moisturizer was the cause of my breakout. Now my face is starting to heal. Finally!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2011 1:22:00 AM More reviews by drewthomsen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Bought this product today because I thought it was the same thing as the other Cetaphil moisturizer that came in the larger package without the pump. IT IS NOT THE SAME THING...or else they changed the formula or something...because the old moisturizer I used when I was younger was fine, if a bit thick. This, as many other reviewers have said, left my face feeling like it was on fire. It's still burning now even after washing it off. Also I looked in the mirror and my pores around my nose looked massive - and appeared to have black heads! While I have acne from hormones, I never get black heads on my nose and my pores are small. Once I exfoliated my nose a little, they were gone. I'm blaming this moisturizer.

Hopefully my face will stop stinging and I won't wake up tomorrow with a lumpy, bee-stung face.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/23/2011 5:04:00 PM More reviews by 7upiter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Awful product. Burns when applied to skin and makes me look like I put Crisco on my face. It also makes me break out with cystic acne. I don't know why doctors recommend Cetaphil products. The "gentle" cleansing lotion isn't gentle at all. This, too causes a burning sensation on my skin and dries it out. Bad stuff. Stay away from Cetaphil products.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2011 5:11:00 PM More reviews by misskurdi

i have been using this for more then a year i love it !! its great for all skin types.