Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF15

2.8

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%) (sunscreen), Octocrylene (10%) (sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Water Purified, Diisopropyl Adipate, Cyclomethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Glycerin, Polymethylmethacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Acrylates C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer 940, Disodium EDTA, Triethanolamine

on 5/21/2012 11:07:00 PM

I love using this moisturizer because it's light, absorbs into my skin fast, and has SPF in it! Sometimes I have to apply extra because my skin is extra dry. It also has very little scent to it which I like. I love the packaging and how you could turn the nozzle to open and close it. And I know that when I'm travelling it won't squirt everywhere! It was a bit pricey, about $13.99 but it was totally worth the quality. I'm totally gonna buy it again!

on 5/16/2012 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I made the mistake of getting this too close to my eyes while applying. It burns! It's an ok face moisturizer, just don't get close to your eyes. Will not repurchase.

on 5/9/2012 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Well this burns my face and leaves it feeling tacky and looking greasy. That's 0 for 3. No thanks. This wasn't cheap, either >.< Wont be repurchasing!

on 5/4/2012 12:11:00 AM

This is the first moisturizer I ever used, I eventually went through 2.5 bottles before throwing the last one out.

My face would burn, and I always thought my face was just very dry. My chin would constantly break out, so I switched up my routine and found this moisturizer to be the culprit. The product would sit on my skin, never fully absorbing.

on 5/3/2012 8:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

I have bought so far 4 bottles of this. Its an affordable basic moiturizer with spf in it. Doesnt break me out. Everytime I try something new I regret it and come back to this. If it stings your eyes when you rub it its because it is a CHEMICAL SUNSCREEN. -_- Its a light lotion consistency, goes on clear and a bit shiny (but nothing like the oil slick of regular sunscreens) and its great under makeup. If I could find a physical sunscreen thats affordable I would switch in a heartbeat. Meanwhile THIS is it.

I bought this product because I'd heard Cetaphil was a good brand from my doctor (and I do love their facial cleanser). However, this moisturizing lotion was the WORST.

Not only did it turn my face into an oil slick every time I used it, but it gave me an itchy red rash all over my face. At first I thought it was an allergic reaction. I used it about 3-4 times before deciding to return it.

The guy at Target said this product has been returned five times this week, to him alone. He gave me the number for client support to call and tell the company that makes Cetaphil what happened. Apparently it irritates a lot of people's skin. Everyone who returned it this week reported getting a red facial rash after using it, and the customer service representative said he thinks the product is going to be recalled soon.

on 4/18/2012 12:35:00 AM

i was so excited to try this product because anything that cetaphil makes is pure gold, contrary to my beliefs this moisturizer completely disappointed me. it does hydrate and it good for dry skin, i have combination skin and it left me looking like a frying pan at the end of the day, not to mention broke me out like never before perhaps ill use this lotion for problem areas like dry patches of skin that come up on my face every once in a while but i would not recommend this to anyone, stick to the moisturizer in the jar WAY better and so much more hydrating without causing any breakouts.

on 4/16/2012 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Update: 8-14-13
I can not rebuy this moisturizer. The horrible taste is too much for me, it stays with you for hours and makes me feel sick. If they made this exact moisturizer without the horrible taste, I'd rebuy. If you can handle the taste, do try this!

This is an excellent moisturizer with sunscreen. It leaves my skin well hydrated and soft. It causes no irritation to any areas of my face.

There is only one con to this, the taste is horrible! So, I keep it away from my lips and wash my hands after using it.

I'm surprised the rating for this isn't higher.

This is my perfect moisturizer! I have tried everything from Clean&Clear and Neutrogena to La Mer and Chanel. This stuff really does the job well. I have combination skin so I need a moisturizer that will effectively hydrate the dry areas while not making my skin greasy. I use this every morning and night after the Cetaphil gentle cleanser and could not be happier!

on 3/23/2012 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Lovely stuff. Leaves my skin feeling super healthy and soft.