September 21, 2014 | 2023 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF15

rated 2 of 5 on 3/3/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by ladyduck

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Okay, this is bad for oily skin.. really bad..
I used this for a couple of days and my skin looked so gross and oily :'(
But it is good for when your skin is super dry. I had a really bad reaction from oatmeal on my face (my skin got super red, dry and flakey) and I used this and I feel like it helped nurse my skin back to normal which was good. However, I wouldn't buy it again because I don't use it frequently enough.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2012 8:19:00 PM More reviews by JuJu05

I don't understand why this got such a low rating. I do not know many moisturizers, but so far this is ok. I do not think it is that bad but it does feel as if does not moisturize much. At least, it is not pore clogging, which is a problem with many moisturizers.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2012 10:44:00 AM More reviews by Lisa210

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this stuff doesnt have to get near the eyes to burn the hell out of them. i will never buy this again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2012 9:28:00 PM More reviews by Aliyah95

I absolutely love this product. For combination skin where you don't want you face looking too greasy, or too flaky this is perfect. You won't need to put on a lot. A little goes a long way. For oily skin types i wouldn't know exactly how this would help them. The price range is a little out there for the bottle size but like i said before, a little goes a long ways.

** Recommended by my dermatologist to if this helps.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by jporraz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this product. Some of the reviews are a bit harsh. Of course lotion will burn if it gets in your eyes! For the people who said it was very greasy & just sat on your skin, maybe try a facial scrub....then apply the face lotion. Honestly, I have not had a single bad reaction from this lotion. Best of all, it's cheap! Also, before you take it up front to purchase, open the box & use the $2 off coupon. :) I love a deal!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2012 9:05:00 AM More reviews by efrey14

oh, hells no. this stuff is horrid. my dermie recommended it, which shows that dermies sometimes suck...
when i put this on my face, avoiding eyes and mouth, it STILL BURNS my sensitive undereye skin and somehow i can TASTE it in my mouth. it tastes horrible, and i cannot believe something so supposedly gentle can burn the shit out of my face. no thanks, cetaphil. still searching for my HG moisturizer...

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2012 3:22:00 PM More reviews by ilovelucy7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

After I ran out of my Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion (which I love), I decided to buy this Cetaphil moisturizer since it was way cheaper and it also has spf 15 which was better than my Clinique lotion since it didn't have any sun protection. I really love how smooth the application of the moisturizer was on my face similar to how the Clinique moisturizer feels. This product didn't break me out or irritate my skin in any way and I have combination skin. I felt like this moisturizer did make my skin feel smoother which was why I wanted it, but like all the reviewers said, this product creates a slightly greasy look on your face. On the package it says it has a non-greasy formula, which I don't think is true. I never really noticed how my face had a shine to my face after applying this moisturizer until I took my id picture and my face looked shiny/greasy. Basically, I will not be repurchasing this moisturizer since it gives my face a shiny finish, which I don't like. Maybe this product will be better for someone with dry skin, but not sensitive skin? Pro: light weight, smooth application, has some spf, moisturizing, lasts a long time
Con: makes a greasy finish on face, not high enough spf

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by aliejer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I swear by this moisturizer! have been using it for 2 years, doesn't affect my acne in any way, use it first thing in the morning prior to applying makeup. Love it! When nothing comes out of the pump, unscrewing the wand and scooping out the remainder makes it last for a month longer. Overall lasts me 4-5 months, and I use it daily.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/1/2012 4:09:00 AM More reviews by labellarosa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Burns!!! My eyes burned for 5 straight minutes after putting this on my face. I had to sit down on the toilet with a washcloth on my eyes, and wait till the pain was dull, so I could open my eyes. Who wants to go though that in the morning??

HORRIBLE!

After using it on my face twice, I tired to use it only on the neck area, only to start breaking out on my neck badly.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2011 9:22:00 PM More reviews by surferbabe09

Made my skin super greasy which resulted in a lot of clogged pores and blackheads. It also did not moisturize my skin very well and made it dry and flaky but greasy at the same time. I was disappointed bc this product was reccomended by a facialist at my salon.