November 29, 2014 | 923 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2010 12:24:00 AM More reviews by EightNineTen

A good basic mascara if you aren't looking for lots of length, thickness or volume. It doesn't clump or smudge, layers well and does a decent job of holding a curl. I think it does flake occasionally but nothing bad at all. The shade "very black" is so wonderfully dark. Recommended.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2010 7:09:00 PM More reviews by angelicgirlangel

This was the worst mascara I have ever used. It made my lashes extremely clumpy, and spider-like. For the price, I actually preferred great lash to this mascara (which is a testament to how much I disliked this mascara).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2010 10:13:00 PM More reviews by SarahMcD

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Average results - doesn't add curl but doesn't ruin it, does lengthen, doesn't really add any volume. Good for every day situations, but nothing special. I definitely have better results with the straight brush than the curved, which gives me more spikey groups of lashes stuck together. Comes off easily when I wash my face, but doesn't flake or smudge during the day. Doesn't irritate my eyes. Definitely nothing to complain about, even if it's nothing fantastic. But what is special is the price - $3.50 at my local Target. In short, it's not life-changing, but it's worth trying, and it's perfect for situations like forgetting to pack your regular tube when traveling.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2010 5:48:00 PM More reviews by MonkeyGurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My fist mascara buy in my life. I really like it. It doesn't smudge on me at all. It's easy to wipe off when putting it on if I get some on my skin. When I put it on I have to keep applying because when it drys it slowly goes away. It's soft on my lashes. Easy to get off at the end of the day. I usually forget that I'm wearing make up ( it's new to me ) and go and rub my eyes and it doesn't smudge or flake. But it does flake when I'm combing through with a eye lash comb. But it's easy to wipe them off. I have trouble separating my lashes with the brush and can't get to close to the roots of my lashes or the brush hits my eye lid and smudges. I bought black - brown and it makes my brown eyes stand out a little more.
I think this is good for it's price and a good back up mascara or if your on a tight budget.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2010 11:46:00 AM More reviews by animalover4life

this is great if you want to lengthen your lashes and give a natural look! i got this at my local Family dollar for 3 or 4 bucks and i had to try it! it doesn't weight down your lashes, and it gives you clump free lashes too! the wand is really impressive and great for begginers! i however, would not buy it again because i like exaggerated eyes and a full look, however for young teens, definatly try it out!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2010 7:38:00 PM More reviews by danielle97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I think this is a great, reliable mascara. It doesn't clump and i love the curved brush. This is actually the only mascara my mom will use because she's never had problems with it. This is also a great product for someone just starting to wear mascara because it is very easy to apply.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2010 6:34:00 PM More reviews by xkadiix

It's an okay mascara, gives your lashes length and definition, great for everyday! My only problem though, is that it's a pain in the butt to remove. I did not buy the waterproof one, and you seriously need a GOOD eye makeup remover to get this off of your lashes. Nonetheless, a good masacara, but because I like change, I probably won't repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2010 1:07:00 AM More reviews by littlemissmach

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

You know, this was the second mascara I have ever owned in my life, right after the infamous debacle that is Great Lash. I remember loving the curved wand and I remember it being extremely reliable and dependable. I bought it again on a 50% off sale at my local drugstore, and you know what, it still is all I remembered it to be.

I like the low price point, the curved wand is a nice touch and the formula can thicken without clumping too much, and holds a curl. This is good for a nice "office look", where you want to look somewhat made up but natural at the same time. It's not the Holy Grail of mascaras, but for 5 bucks a pop, you can do much worse. I like it and will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2010 11:43:00 AM More reviews by zhoo

Been wearing this for a few days now. No complaints at all. Does not do anything drastic, and I thatís the way I like them! I suppose you could layer it for added enhancement.

It separates, coats well, does not clump, does not smudge. Holds the curl better than any other mascara I have tried (except for maybe Kiss Me Heroine). Comes in brown.

Oh and it's cheap!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2010 3:33:00 AM More reviews by Fluffycat2700

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Not that great. Clumped up a lot and didn't last long. Wouldn't buy again.