April 16, 2014 | 979 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2010 11:46:00 AM More reviews by animalover4life

this is great if you want to lengthen your lashes and give a natural look! i got this at my local Family dollar for 3 or 4 bucks and i had to try it! it doesn't weight down your lashes, and it gives you clump free lashes too! the wand is really impressive and great for begginers! i however, would not buy it again because i like exaggerated eyes and a full look, however for young teens, definatly try it out!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2010 7:38:00 PM More reviews by danielle97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I think this is a great, reliable mascara. It doesn't clump and i love the curved brush. This is actually the only mascara my mom will use because she's never had problems with it. This is also a great product for someone just starting to wear mascara because it is very easy to apply.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2010 6:34:00 PM More reviews by xkadiix

It's an okay mascara, gives your lashes length and definition, great for everyday! My only problem though, is that it's a pain in the butt to remove. I did not buy the waterproof one, and you seriously need a GOOD eye makeup remover to get this off of your lashes. Nonetheless, a good masacara, but because I like change, I probably won't repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2010 1:07:00 AM More reviews by littlemissmach

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

You know, this was the second mascara I have ever owned in my life, right after the infamous debacle that is Great Lash. I remember loving the curved wand and I remember it being extremely reliable and dependable. I bought it again on a 50% off sale at my local drugstore, and you know what, it still is all I remembered it to be.

I like the low price point, the curved wand is a nice touch and the formula can thicken without clumping too much, and holds a curl. This is good for a nice "office look", where you want to look somewhat made up but natural at the same time. It's not the Holy Grail of mascaras, but for 5 bucks a pop, you can do much worse. I like it and will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2010 11:43:00 AM More reviews by zhoo

Been wearing this for a few days now. No complaints at all. Does not do anything drastic, and I thatís the way I like them! I suppose you could layer it for added enhancement.

It separates, coats well, does not clump, does not smudge. Holds the curl better than any other mascara I have tried (except for maybe Kiss Me Heroine). Comes in brown.

Oh and it's cheap!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2010 3:33:00 AM More reviews by Fluffycat2700

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Not that great. Clumped up a lot and didn't last long. Wouldn't buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2010 9:55:00 PM More reviews by Saraelyse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like this mascara a lot. i agree with the reviewer below, this mascara doesn't flake or clump, and it is a rich black color. it is easy to layer on for a thicker lash look. it does what its supposed to do well, and although it isn't quite HG, it is a great product for its price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2010 3:12:00 PM More reviews by KrysLeigh

I have tried many mascaras but just keep going back to this one! Love the curved brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2010 9:27:00 PM More reviews by beaglebaileysmom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I feel like an idiot for all the money I've spent in the last few years trying to find THE mascara. I finally gave up and decided to grab a tube of this inexpensive, old-school mascara that's been around since before I was born. Turns out, this mascara ROCKS! It is THE mascara. The tube that I got (from Target, color black-brown) was fresh enough that it didn't flake, clump, or dry too fast (where you buy your mascara is as important as what you buy, because if it's not fresh it won't perform). The consistency is perfect...it applies easily without fighting it with a lash comb, no clumps, no flakes or smudging later, top and bottom lashes don't stick together, great volume AND length without looking clumpy and trashy, easy removal. Just perfect...true HG. And the icing on the cake? It's been around forever so probably WON'T be discontinued. Very nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2010 9:44:00 PM More reviews by thegirl112

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is really good, it gives me a very natural look and not the spidery lashes some other mascaras give me. I took one lippy off because it doesn't hold curl that effectively, but overall I think I will most likely repurchase again.