September 2, 2014 | 1691 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 8:27:00 AM More reviews by kaveloz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been a die hard Mary Kay fan for many years, yet as the years go by, I wanted to try something different on my skin. At the age of 32 I am starting to find fine lines appearing near my eyes - which are of course understandable - but one is still vain. Since I ran out of my night solution I decided to try this product. My mother loves it and I gave it a shot. Immediately the next day I noticed results. My skin was much softer and brighter. Less than a week in, I wake up to luminous skin that looks and feels refreshed. All I have to do in the mornings is slap on some SPF and moisturizer and off I go. It is pricey I think, but it lasts a long time, as only a few drops are needed for the entire face.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 9:49:00 AM More reviews by erinmaui9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a serum that has stood the test of time. Im truly happy that my skin met its friend. For just six days of using this together with my cheap products i.e. kojic soap (am & pm), medicated toner prescribed by my derma (am & pm), ANR (pm only) plus sunblock (am) and EL Double Wear (am) my skin has never been the same. My skin is even-toned, less oily, glowing and looked younger. I hope that the effects will last as long as i continue this. Thanks EL for ANR. Will definitely repurchase.
Edit: On my 2nd week of using this, so far my skin has never been this better. No pimples, just even-toned and radiant skin. No eyebags or dark undereyes.

On my 32nd day of using ANR, finally I have the guts not to wear a foundation, even the EL DW.

On my 33rd day, I decided to put on Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme bacause of the hype and many positive reviews. For just 6 hours of wearing it, tiny painful pimples came out of my chin. What a big mistake! This time around will promise to be faithful to EL's products.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 9:33:00 AM More reviews by erinmaui9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought the 5ml sample size via ebay. Good thing i did cause it slammed the other products down. Just to give a brief background, im suffering from PCOS and cystic pimples are everywhere on my face -which by the way very normal for me. I have been taking many herbs and supplements but these did not do any help to combat or even regulate the pimples. So i ended up trying and using many products. But my search is finally over. I should had bought this in the first place to save me bucks. My routine consists of kojic soap (am & pm), medicated toner prescribed by my derm (am & pm) and this miracle worker (pm only). For 6 straight days of this routine plus sunblock and Estee Lauder Double Wear, i already experienced a dramatic change - believe me it's really dramatic cause my colleagues even said that my skin is like the skin of a toddler. Today is the 7th day and my skin is even-toned, less oily, glowing while the pimples just dried out without the flakiness. I hope these effects will continue and won't go away. By the time the sample size bottle becomes empty, i will definitely go to the nearest Rustan's store to buy the bigger bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2013 1:15:00 AM More reviews by sarahfeeni

I am extremely happy with this product. I think I have finally found my HG skin product. My mother gave this to me as a gift and I began using it about 2 weeks ago after a disasterous experience with NARS new brightening serum and rich moisturizing lotion. I LOVE NARS products but those skin care products made me break out in a way that literally nothing in my life ever has. I had pimples, zits and whiteheads all over my forehead and looked like I was 16 years old. It gave me huge cystic zits as well. IT was a BAD situation.

I stopped using those products and began using the Estee Lauder Advanced Night repair serum (and the re-nutrive replenishing comfort creme) and within a day my zits began to disappear. 4 days in they had significantly disappeared and now 2 weeks later they are completely gone and my skin is "back to normal" but very soft, moisturized and I see a significant reduction in fine lines.

I have extremely dry and sensitive skin which is mitigated by vitamin supplements I take but I have to use very rich, moisturizing creams. These products by Estee Lauder are better than most Chanel products I have used and even rival their $400 Sublimage cream which did amazing things for my skin.

I will definitely repurchase this serum.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2013 6:26:00 AM More reviews by wilderness

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I received the night repair serum as a deluxe sample and having tried it, I feel that it is a very good serum. Overnight, my skin did become more supple and felt more hydrated- which are my main concerns with dry patches on my combination skin. It feels lightweight and non-greasy, which is a plus. I would recommend spritzing actual water or even mint water which i do after brushing my teeth ( VERY minty indeed) onto your face followed by the serum- the sensation is awesome! ( no pun intended on toothbrushing your face though, funny enough)

I don't know whether it is a coincidence or not, but the smell and scent and even runny texture of the serum really reminds me of the radiant serum by La Mer I once used from my mum. Finding that Estee Lauder do own parts of La Mer, perhaps some of their ingredients do coincide sometimes. ( Which I mistakenly used in the day and promptly burnt me down to ashes)

Overall, a very good serum!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2013 7:05:00 AM More reviews by bajsbaljan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

I loved every thing about this product except the fact that every time i had used it, I woke up the next morning with four or so white heads which in turn left red marks that wouldn't go away for three weeks.

Apart from giving me white heads, the product also gave me the most glowing and healthy looking skin I've ever had! I would definitely recommend this product to people who never have problems with white heads/spots and have a 100 bucks to put on a serum.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2013 1:32:00 AM More reviews by jenja536

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a truly amazing product. I have been using it consistently for 2 weeks now and there is a significant difference in my skin. My skin seems to have normalized; less oil during the day, soft and supple, and pores appear smaller. I am a fan and will continue to purchase this until it does me wrong.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2013 1:28:00 AM More reviews by bebe_girl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i've only been using it for a week but so far, so good - my flakes are gone, no more tightness, and foundation applies better. but what i really like about it is that it actually makes me sleep better at night. i don't know what's in it that makes me wake up fresh in the morning but it's a real pleasant side effect i must say. will continue using it until the last drop and see what results i get from finishing a bottle.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by carotan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for over 2 years now and basically don't see any major difference. If I feel that my skin is super-dry or damaged from sun exposure after a week on the beach, I will put it on at night under my moisturizer, and my face will look a bit better after a week of using it. But compared to other serums I have used such as Clarins, not much difference and not better.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2013 2:17:00 PM More reviews by jenniferjones

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Tried for about 2 weeks every night. I ended up breaking out daily so I discontinued use.