September 2, 2014 | 942 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Blackhead Eliminating Scrub

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2007 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Flummig

I really like this scrub! I love the scent, and how gentle it is to your skin! I am always smooth after this using it, and it gives you a quiet glowy effect on your skin. You can use it quiet often but I use it about 2 or 3 times a week, that is enough! I gave it only 4 lippies because I don't think it doesn't really prevent my breakouts, but otherwise it is terrific, and I will def buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2007 5:53:00 PM More reviews by mynonA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really love this product. Not only does it cleanse and get rid of breakouts, is also gives a touch of radiance and glow to my face. It doesn't dry out the skin, like some products do, especially those for oily skin. A miracle scrub? I'd say.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2007 4:54:00 PM More reviews by beautyaddict9

I happen to like this scrub. I found that my skin is super smooth after using it, but I have to agree that it does nothing to get rid of those pesky blackheads. I use this in the morning and it's slightly tingly and refreshing. It's replaced Clinque 7 day scrub for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2007 2:29:00 PM More reviews by crazy76

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I have a neutral review for this one:its neither good neither terrible.And I dont beleive it can clear up blackheads.it made my skin smooth and helped a little bit but just only this.be careful no to scrub hard as it will leave you with a dry sensation or even get small pumps.Like other gals say there are much better scrubs on the market than this one!!and dont be fooled by the name

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2007 11:55:00 PM More reviews by RedNailz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using this for about a week and so far, I am very pleased with it. It just may replace my old favorite by Clean & Clear! It is scrubby enough to remove dead skin without being irritating. It rinses easily and is non-drying. Note - I use this as an all-around cleanser to help prevent breakouts, not expressly for blackheads.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2006 1:34:00 PM More reviews by ekym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was a decent scrub. It wasnít so harsh that it irritated my skin, but it was not as exfoliating as St. Ives Medicate Apricot Scrub, which I love. I did not notice that it helped with blackheads. Nothing special. Because I can get a better scrub for less $, Iíll stick with St. Ives.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2006 11:21:00 PM More reviews by jamejame

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This may be an excellent product for some, but my skin is pretty sensitive and I found that it really irritated my skin. I don't ever use scrubs as scrubs exactly, since my skin does act up on occasion. I usually just smooth on the scrub and let it set for a few minutes to get some mild exfoliation started, then rinse off. Even without scrubbing with this product, I found my skin was red and irritated and even noticed some broken capillaries on my nose immediately after rinsing. As I said, this is probably a great scrub for some, but for those with sensitive skin, I'd advise caution.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2006 6:15:00 PM More reviews by pugmommy7

I have been looking for a great cleanser, with bha, and round manual exfoliaters, in one product, and have found it here.
I have Oily/ance prone,sensitive skin.(I use this about 2x a week)
This has a nice thick consistancy,that is easy to spread. It reminds me of Clinique's mousse cleaser's
It leaves my skin smooth,clean and not tight feeling.
It comes in a handy and sanitary flip top tube. I will definately repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2006 11:44:00 PM More reviews by jf813

I am extremely critical towards products that claim they get rid of blackheads. Blackheads to me have always been my chronic skin problem since I was in elementary school. Needless to say, I am always skeptical and I indeed suggest that anyone with numerous blackheads should have them extracted by a facialist immediately.

But we all can't book a date with a spa so I want to suggest a product I discovered on accident...again. (I always have a tendancey to "discover" the best products when I'm not thinking about products). This scrub does the trick. i do use it once a day mixed with my Dove cleanser but that's a really small price to pay for my now blackhead-free skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2006 8:59:00 AM More reviews by haanchooo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this is a terrible terrible product. i used it everyday for a week on only my nose (where i had the most blackheads) and i got a huge pimple. i have clear skin (with slightly clogged pores on tzone) and haven't had a single break out in over 6 mos. i only bought this scrub in hopes that it would help clear my tiny blackheads. what a mistake! i was sooo upset when i got the pimple right on my nose. i am directly blaming this product for my pimple. as you can tell, i am still very mad... :/