Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Scrub

3.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have bought 3 tubes of this. I LOVE it!! I use it in the morning in the shower. I apply to my face and rub gently. Then I let it sit there for a few minutes before washing it off. My skin ends up glowing, smooth, and in no way dry. Be warned though, the Blackhead Eliminating Toner is in no way up to par with this Scrub. It is not effective and smells horrible. (Use Clean and Clear Cooling Toner instead.)

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I love this soooo much!! This is the best scrub ever. Good price cost me about $12.95 NZD , comes in an easy open tube. I use this every other day- seeing as its winter here, i find that my face needs more exfoliation.
This stuff is great because after you use it your skin is left smooth and glowing, nice and refreshed. The scrub also has little beads that contain moisturizers in it, so you dont dry your skin when scrubbing it - this means sometime i dont have to bother moisturizing afterward - my skin feels so supple. It has a nice smell, and its not drying at all. I have used so many scrubs, St Ives, Clean and Clear, Origins, Garnier, Ponds, Clinique 7 day scrub and this Neutrogena one is the best by far! - the only one that comes kind of close is good old Nivea gentle exfoliating scrub.

I was hoping this would clear up or prevent the clogged pores and tiny bumps I have been getting recently. However, like other reviewers have mentioned - every time I use this scrub, I seem to break out! I was hoping that my skin was just purging, but unfortunately it is just the reaction I get to this product.
I have sensitive combination skin, so I will have to find something else.

It works great on my legs though, so I will finish it off on them.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have a lot of blackheads and tend to break out on my chin and around my nose. This exfoliater works great for controling excess oil, and it really makes my skin feel smooth. I do have sensitive skin though, and it does leave me a bit red right after I use it, but it quickly calms down. It smells great and rinses off well. I use it twice daily, and I would repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE this scrub! My co-worker had told me about it and she said it works wonders. I've seen her skin and noticed that her blackheads were gone- she used to have a problem with them. So, that night I bought some after work and brought it home and tried it. This is my HG scrub. It makes my skin feel so soft after I use it. It gets the dead skin off my face as well and my face looks clearer right after I use it in the shower. I am deff. going to buy some more of this stuff when I run out.

This product really helps me to prevent pimples. After I used this product my skin is much more smooth and managable. But I have to say, it does not help to get rid of the blackheads, its true that they are less noticeable, but I think there are better products out there specialized for blackheads.

I just bought this product today and the instant I used it I was in love! I love the way the scrubbies get the job done while still being gentle, but not useless like those little balls we see in so many "exfoliating" products. It smells good and it left my skin feeling really fresh, supple and smooth. I was wearing a lot of makeup on a muggy day and it cut through it all. I got it on sale for $4.50, so it was a real steal! I can't say if it is good for blackheads as I have not been using it long enough, but I will update. So far I really like this scrub!

UPDATE: I used all of this up and have not repurchased. It worked for me at the time but now I am trying Neutrogena's Healthy Skin Rejuivinator to get better exfoliation and deeper pore cleansing. My moderate acne skin needs something more powerful than this to do anything to my blackheads.

I really like this scrub! I love the scent, and how gentle it is to your skin! I am always smooth after this using it, and it gives you a quiet glowy effect on your skin. You can use it quiet often but I use it about 2 or 3 times a week, that is enough! I gave it only 4 lippies because I don't think it doesn't really prevent my breakouts, but otherwise it is terrific, and I will def buy it again!

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I really love this product. Not only does it cleanse and get rid of breakouts, is also gives a touch of radiance and glow to my face. It doesn't dry out the skin, like some products do, especially those for oily skin. A miracle scrub? I'd say.

I happen to like this scrub. I found that my skin is super smooth after using it, but I have to agree that it does nothing to get rid of those pesky blackheads. I use this in the morning and it's slightly tingly and refreshing. It's replaced Clinque 7 day scrub for me.