November 28, 2014 | 1743 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Blackhead Eliminating Scrub

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2007 8:45:00 PM More reviews by junefever

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product really helps me to prevent pimples. After I used this product my skin is much more smooth and managable. But I have to say, it does not help to get rid of the blackheads, its true that they are less noticeable, but I think there are better products out there specialized for blackheads.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2007 1:21:00 AM More reviews by Metamorpha

I just bought this product today and the instant I used it I was in love! I love the way the scrubbies get the job done while still being gentle, but not useless like those little balls we see in so many "exfoliating" products. It smells good and it left my skin feeling really fresh, supple and smooth. I was wearing a lot of makeup on a muggy day and it cut through it all. I got it on sale for $4.50, so it was a real steal! I can't say if it is good for blackheads as I have not been using it long enough, but I will update. So far I really like this scrub!

UPDATE: I used all of this up and have not repurchased. It worked for me at the time but now I am trying Neutrogena's Healthy Skin Rejuivinator to get better exfoliation and deeper pore cleansing. My moderate acne skin needs something more powerful than this to do anything to my blackheads.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2007 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Flummig

I really like this scrub! I love the scent, and how gentle it is to your skin! I am always smooth after this using it, and it gives you a quiet glowy effect on your skin. You can use it quiet often but I use it about 2 or 3 times a week, that is enough! I gave it only 4 lippies because I don't think it doesn't really prevent my breakouts, but otherwise it is terrific, and I will def buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2007 5:53:00 PM More reviews by mynonA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really love this product. Not only does it cleanse and get rid of breakouts, is also gives a touch of radiance and glow to my face. It doesn't dry out the skin, like some products do, especially those for oily skin. A miracle scrub? I'd say.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2007 4:54:00 PM More reviews by beautyaddict9

I happen to like this scrub. I found that my skin is super smooth after using it, but I have to agree that it does nothing to get rid of those pesky blackheads. I use this in the morning and it's slightly tingly and refreshing. It's replaced Clinque 7 day scrub for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2007 2:29:00 PM More reviews by crazy76

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I have a neutral review for this one:its neither good neither terrible.And I dont beleive it can clear up blackheads.it made my skin smooth and helped a little bit but just only this.be careful no to scrub hard as it will leave you with a dry sensation or even get small pumps.Like other gals say there are much better scrubs on the market than this one!!and dont be fooled by the name

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2007 11:55:00 PM More reviews by RedNailz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using this for about a week and so far, I am very pleased with it. It just may replace my old favorite by Clean & Clear! It is scrubby enough to remove dead skin without being irritating. It rinses easily and is non-drying. Note - I use this as an all-around cleanser to help prevent breakouts, not expressly for blackheads.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2006 1:34:00 PM More reviews by ekym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was a decent scrub. It wasnít so harsh that it irritated my skin, but it was not as exfoliating as St. Ives Medicate Apricot Scrub, which I love. I did not notice that it helped with blackheads. Nothing special. Because I can get a better scrub for less $, Iíll stick with St. Ives.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2006 11:21:00 PM More reviews by jamejame

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This may be an excellent product for some, but my skin is pretty sensitive and I found that it really irritated my skin. I don't ever use scrubs as scrubs exactly, since my skin does act up on occasion. I usually just smooth on the scrub and let it set for a few minutes to get some mild exfoliation started, then rinse off. Even without scrubbing with this product, I found my skin was red and irritated and even noticed some broken capillaries on my nose immediately after rinsing. As I said, this is probably a great scrub for some, but for those with sensitive skin, I'd advise caution.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2006 6:15:00 PM More reviews by pugmommy7

I have been looking for a great cleanser, with bha, and round manual exfoliaters, in one product, and have found it here.
I have Oily/ance prone,sensitive skin.(I use this about 2x a week)
This has a nice thick consistancy,that is easy to spread. It reminds me of Clinique's mousse cleaser's
It leaves my skin smooth,clean and not tight feeling.
It comes in a handy and sanitary flip top tube. I will definately repurchase.