Exuviance CoverBlend Multi-Function Concealer

4.2

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide. Other Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Gluconolactone, Sodium Chloride, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphates, Behenoyl Stearic Acid, Arginine, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Ascorbyl (Vitamin C) Palmitate, Retinyl (Vitamin A) Palmitate, Phospholipids, Methicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Polyacrylic Acid, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin.

on 2/22/2005 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Great concealer. I have this in Light and it is a good neutral ivory with no excess pink or yellow tones. Texture is creamy and covers well. Sometimes on my worst skin days I apply this all over with a layer of moisturizer underneath. Excellent protection too. This is comparable to Illuminare Extra Coverage formula but a little more easily available.

on 2/2/2005 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I thought since this was highly pigmented it'd cover red marks quite well, but it doesn't work for me. It doesn't look natural at all and I can see it on my skin [and all I use is a very teeny tiny dot on top of my marks].

on 1/28/2005 5:43:00 PM

I really love this product. I agree that the color choices are rather odd. I bought this in sand (NC25-30, LM Nude, Tarte Veil) and it is an ok match for me, but a hint too dark for under my eye area. Anyway, I bought a 2nd tube of this in Light (off Ebay for wayy cheap) and the two combined ir perfect.
It covers my horribly dark circles very well. I mostly we TM's so I use this on and around my nose and on any redness or blemishes I have and it does very well. It can be a bit dry, so I would highly suggest moisturizing before applying so it would look cakey. Otherwise, I think this is HG for me as a concealer. Also I haven't noticed any breaking our or cloggies with this!

on 12/18/2004 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Really good coverage, but the color choices are weird. I tried all three. The lightest one covers the best for some reason, but it's way too light and the beige is waaaaay darker. It's like going from shade 1 to shade 4 instantly. I usually end up blending the light and the beige. Other than the color choices, this is the best concealor ever. It covers perfectly and blends really nice. I have used a ton of concealors so far, and right now, this is my HG. I just wish they'd have shades in between the ones they had at Sephora.

on 11/2/2004 11:50:00 PM

After trying out concealers like Chanel and YSL, I am so thrilled to discover Exuviance's Multi-Function Concealer. It covers my purple under-eye circle beautifully without caking. Most concealers I've used before tend to settle into the creases of my under-eye fine lines after a while but not this one. It also covers acne scars really well. At $16.50, it's really not expensive considering how good it is.

on 10/24/2004 12:03:00 AM

I was shocked to see no reviews on MUA when I first discovered this website. I have used MULTIPLE concealers over the years (i'm 32) I started to get adult acne at age 20. This concealer (and also a brand called Mohave Magic from QVC) are the 2 best I've ever experienced. It causes my spider veins along side my nose to "disappear" as well as minimizing the red scars left behind on a recent pimple (actually more like a cyst) Dont use alot, it can look cakey. Just a dab will do ya! It's got nice packaging in a tube, and comes out thick. I've been using it for a year now. Far better than watery Prescriptives in my opinion.

on 10/15/2004 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

When I need extra coverage I use this as foundation (and dab a bit extra onto really dark spots that need a bit more coverage). It looks a lot better than their foundation (which dries to a tacky finish and clings to setting powder like nothing else). It lasts through the day better than a lot of other foundations I've tried (though not all), and looks more natural than other high coverage foundations I've tried (such as coverblend foundation, illuminaire exra coverage, estee lauder extra coverage) though not as natural as some lower coverage foundations.

on 10/4/2004 2:07:00 PM

I had to buy 2 tubes and custom mix them to get the right color...but I don't care because this stuff is worth double it's price and then some! It's a bit too dry for under the eyes, so I use LM secret concealer for that. For marks and zits, this stuff has not rival...dries quickly and lasts all day...super pigmented...and has NEVER broken me out. It's the best, trust me.

on 9/3/2004 12:35:00 PM

I HAVE UNDEREYE CIRCLES THAT MAKE EVERYONE THINK I'M EITHER SICK OR TIRED. FACT IS, I'M SICK & TIRED OF BUYING NEW CONCEALERS THAT PROMISE TO PROVIDE 'FULL COVERAGE' AND COVER EVEN THE WORST DISCOLORATIONS AND THEY DON'T! I BOUGHT THIS FOR ABOUT 13.50 MAYBE, SO THE FACT THAT IT'S WORTHLESS DIDN'T UPSET OR SURPRISE ME THAT MUCH. IT DID NOT COVER OR CONCEAL MY CIRCLES AT ALL. THE GOOD POINTS OF THIS CONCEALER (IF YOU HAVE VERY MINIMUM DARKNESS) IS THAT THE CONSISTENCY IS SOFT & EASY TO BLEND. ALSO, A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY. IT STATES IT WILL CORRECT ANY VISIBLE SKIN FLAW AND IT DOESN'T. I THOUGHT MAYBE MY CIRCLES ARE JUST TOO DARK FOR ANY CONCEALER TO HELP & I NEED LASER CORRECTION FROM MY DERMATOLOGIST, SO I DECIDED TO TRY IT AGAIN ON ANOTHER FLAW. I APPLIED THIS CONCEALER ON A SCAR WITH DISCOLORATION AND LOST PIGMENTATION. I BURNED THE TOP OF MY FOOT VERY BADLY IN JUNE FROM A SUPER HOT CURLING IRON LANDING ON MY FOOT. IT'S NOW SEPTEMBER AND I STILL HAVE A LARGE UGLY SKIN DISCOLORATION ON THE TOP OF MY FOOT WHICH LOOKS AWFUL (BUT LOOKS MUCH BETTER THAN IT DID BACK IN JUNE). I TRIED EXUVIANCE ON IT & NOTHING HAPPENED! I PUT ON MORE & YOU COULD STILL SEE STRAIGHT THROUGH TO MY SCAR/DISCOLORATION. IT'S JUST TOO LIGHT AND SHEER TO COVER ANYTHING MORE THAN A MINOR FLAW. UNFORTUNATELY I ONLY HAVE MAJOR FLAWS ;) IT'S JUST ANOTHER WASTED CONCEALER IN MY MAKEUP DRAWER!!! PERHAPS IF YOU NEED MOISTURE IN A CONCEALER & YOU HAVE ALMOST FLAWLESS SKIN, IT COULD BE OF USE TO YOU ,BUT ANYONE WITH ANNOYING DARK CIRCLES OR SCARS TO COVER--DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!!! I HAVE TRIED ALMOST EVERY CONCEALER OUT THERE EXCEPT CLE DE PEAU BECAUSE I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE & CLINIQUE ADVANCED CONCEALER BECAUSE I'M 35 AND IT WILL MOST LIKELY BE TOO DRYING FOR MY EYE AREA, SO I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. I'M STILL IN SEARCH FOR THAT PERFECT CONCEALER. IF I EVER FIND IT I'LL BE SURE TO LET YOU ALL KNOW.

on 8/17/2004 9:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I had given this a good review 5 months ago, but the more I used this product the more I hated. I guess at the time it was better than anything else I tried, but it really made my undereyes all wrinkly and drew attention to my imperfections. I did not like this at all and have thrown it away.

Top Rated Exuviance Products