Exuviance CoverBlend Multi-Function Concealer

4.2

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide. Other Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Gluconolactone, Sodium Chloride, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphates, Behenoyl Stearic Acid, Arginine, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Ascorbyl (Vitamin C) Palmitate, Retinyl (Vitamin A) Palmitate, Phospholipids, Methicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Polyacrylic Acid, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin.

on 3/21/2005 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I think I found my HG~! I tried everything, mostly in one day and I could still see my circles. Then I tried this concealer in Beige and it covered perfectly! I am glad this concealer has an unusual color selection because I guess I am an unusual color. (I'm Mac N3) I nearly cried when I saw myself without under-eye circles for the first time ever. It was almost creepy, I kept looking at myself - in all kinds of light and all I could tell was that it was my skin but better! I don't find it to be dry or drying - It's a creamy liquid! and yes it dries in place so that it won't budge all day. I am in heaven. There is barely any work involved, one swipe of my finger and the skin under my eyes looks like the same exact color as the rest of my face. I think that you have to try all the concealers out there because one person's trash is another's HG! This was $18.50 in the store and $9.99 off eBay.

on 3/21/2005 2:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is very close to my HG concealer. I have the super dark circles under my eyes and this is quite opaque. I thought the price was reasonable and the tube is a very generous size. I'm fair, so I got the light one. It can be tricky to blend and I usually use a brush. It dries and then cannot be budged, so you must blend quickly. The advantage is of course that it stays on all day.

on 3/1/2005 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

HATE this stuff. It doesn't cover spots all that well, makes skin look like a mummy and has a grayish tint to it. Not for my mature skin. Looks so bad I'd rather have my spots show.

I bought light--way too light for NC 25--and beige thinking to blend them together. This was no winner idea either because the color was still way off. Beige alone works better but it's still not right or worth the effort. May try the vichy one or give up on coverups if they're all like this one.

on 2/22/2005 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Great concealer. I have this in Light and it is a good neutral ivory with no excess pink or yellow tones. Texture is creamy and covers well. Sometimes on my worst skin days I apply this all over with a layer of moisturizer underneath. Excellent protection too. This is comparable to Illuminare Extra Coverage formula but a little more easily available.

on 2/2/2005 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I thought since this was highly pigmented it'd cover red marks quite well, but it doesn't work for me. It doesn't look natural at all and I can see it on my skin [and all I use is a very teeny tiny dot on top of my marks].

on 1/28/2005 5:43:00 PM

I really love this product. I agree that the color choices are rather odd. I bought this in sand (NC25-30, LM Nude, Tarte Veil) and it is an ok match for me, but a hint too dark for under my eye area. Anyway, I bought a 2nd tube of this in Light (off Ebay for wayy cheap) and the two combined ir perfect.
It covers my horribly dark circles very well. I mostly we TM's so I use this on and around my nose and on any redness or blemishes I have and it does very well. It can be a bit dry, so I would highly suggest moisturizing before applying so it would look cakey. Otherwise, I think this is HG for me as a concealer. Also I haven't noticed any breaking our or cloggies with this!

on 12/18/2004 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Really good coverage, but the color choices are weird. I tried all three. The lightest one covers the best for some reason, but it's way too light and the beige is waaaaay darker. It's like going from shade 1 to shade 4 instantly. I usually end up blending the light and the beige. Other than the color choices, this is the best concealor ever. It covers perfectly and blends really nice. I have used a ton of concealors so far, and right now, this is my HG. I just wish they'd have shades in between the ones they had at Sephora.

on 11/2/2004 11:50:00 PM

After trying out concealers like Chanel and YSL, I am so thrilled to discover Exuviance's Multi-Function Concealer. It covers my purple under-eye circle beautifully without caking. Most concealers I've used before tend to settle into the creases of my under-eye fine lines after a while but not this one. It also covers acne scars really well. At $16.50, it's really not expensive considering how good it is.

on 10/24/2004 12:03:00 AM

I was shocked to see no reviews on MUA when I first discovered this website. I have used MULTIPLE concealers over the years (i'm 32) I started to get adult acne at age 20. This concealer (and also a brand called Mohave Magic from QVC) are the 2 best I've ever experienced. It causes my spider veins along side my nose to "disappear" as well as minimizing the red scars left behind on a recent pimple (actually more like a cyst) Dont use alot, it can look cakey. Just a dab will do ya! It's got nice packaging in a tube, and comes out thick. I've been using it for a year now. Far better than watery Prescriptives in my opinion.

on 10/15/2004 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

When I need extra coverage I use this as foundation (and dab a bit extra onto really dark spots that need a bit more coverage). It looks a lot better than their foundation (which dries to a tacky finish and clings to setting powder like nothing else). It lasts through the day better than a lot of other foundations I've tried (though not all), and looks more natural than other high coverage foundations I've tried (such as coverblend foundation, illuminaire exra coverage, estee lauder extra coverage) though not as natural as some lower coverage foundations.

Top Rated Exuviance Products