July 29, 2014 | 2043 users online

Blush - Revlon - Cream Blush in Rosy Glow

rated 2 of 5 on 12/11/2006 11:47:00 AM More reviews by CRRider

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Just by looking at this soft, pretty pink in the package, I thought it would be perfect for my pale, pale skin. But suprise, it did not even show up! This is a really sheer formulation. The color did not work for me, but the blush itself was nice. It went on smooth, no blotches and lasted all work day ( from what I could see, which was not much)
I returned it to Walgreens and chose another color of the same blush.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/5/2006 2:30:00 PM More reviews by ilikebigbuttsandicannotli

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm NC15 as well and this stuff was terrible to blend and it barely showed up on my skin. Not only that but it has shimmer(in the compact theres none on the surface but once you use it its under the surface)would not buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/4/2006 9:58:00 PM More reviews by reinventingyourexit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was hard to blend in (by the time I was 1/2 done trying to blend, my face was red from rubbing.. & then I couldn't tell if I had blush on or if my skin was just irritated). I have pretty light skin (NC15 @ MAC) and I couldn't make this [nicely] show up on my skin. I'll probably give this to a friend or something.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/27/2006 11:26:00 PM More reviews by xxtaylorlaurenxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Really, really difficult to blend. Hardly showed up on my skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2006 1:41:00 AM More reviews by selmasoo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This cream blush in "Rosy Glow" is more of a pale pink with a little rose color to it. It is a very neutral, versatile cream cheek color that would probably show up best on light/fair skin tones. It goes on nice and creamy yet dries to a very soft finish. The mirrored compact is quite nice also. My only complaint,(like many others), is the lack of staying power. Other than that, it
is one beautiful blush, and I would still repurchase! :-)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2006 10:17:00 PM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

Beautiful color! Geez, why can't I find a regular powder blush like this *heh* Rosy Glow is a beautiful pale shimmerless pink on my cheeks that is just the right tone, not too deep and not too pale. I do wish it was longer lasting as well, especially since I am not one to touch up my blush through out the day, but at least the formula blends well, feels light on skin, and doesn't clog my pores/cause breakouts.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2006 3:27:00 PM More reviews by lovesittxx

I really actually love this. The color is so pretty and such a doll faced color. I love cream blushes. This doesn't really last that long, but longer than some other blushes. But other than that, I love this!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2006 8:04:00 PM More reviews by RosaMaria

Very pretty color and the mirror is very convenient, but the color does not last.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2006 12:42:00 AM More reviews by ilima

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I do agree with previous reviewers that I wish this blush had a little more staying power, but because the color is so great, I'm willing to mostly forgive that. The consistency is very nice too- easy to blend and layer. The compact is sturdy, and I love the little mirror- this is something you could pull out anywhere for a touch up (as I find it really doesn't leave fingers very messy if you blend well) and people would be so jealous of the cute little compact! Definitely a keeper.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2006 12:16:00 PM More reviews by jkiwi7175

I got this at Walgreen's for 40% off, so the price wasn't bad at all. I think this is a limited edition color which kind of makes me sad because I really like it. But as with most of my blushes I am sure it will last a really long time.