BeneFit Cosmetics Georgia ] ] [DISCONTINUED]

3.5

Talc, Mica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Magnesium Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphates, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Squalane, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Fragrance (parfum), Lecithin, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carmine (CI 75470), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Alumina, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.

on 7/14/2009 2:19:00 AM

Fantastic peach color for us super-pale girls. Shows up like a beautiful glow and is a very neutral shade and easy to use with a traditional blush brush rather than the square bronzer brush that comes with it.

on 7/8/2009 1:54:00 PM

For 90% of people, as previously stated by other reviewers, this will barely show up or only be suitable as an extremely subtle highlighting powder. It goes on very, very light and very, very sheer.

However, PPP's will definitely want to look into it. It's very flattering and perfect if you want to try out a natural-looking peach blush.

One last thing: this blush does have a distinctive artificial peach-smell. You either love it or hate it, so make sure you examine this aspect before buying it!

on 7/6/2009 10:32:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

mE LiKEy he,he...This is Good stuff!, but not as Blush(looks almost no-color)!, i use it as pressed powder after my make up base with SPF, great for a Healthy glow(all face),
i have received so many compliments in the first use last weekend!!!, so i'm happy about it for a first time i found a no cakey powder on my face, and don't dry my skin, that's really good!, and weird because a "blush" he,he...

on 7/4/2009 9:31:00 AM

I can totally understand, why this product gets such a low rating. Itīs because it has no visible results for 90% of the people. But I am as pale as Robert Pattinson in Twilight. Therefore it is a great powder for me. If you have alabaster skin, buy it. If not, this is not for you.

on 5/22/2009 10:42:00 PM

I really like this blush. It smells nice which is an added bonus. The packaging is cute. The only thing I would change is the colour it is offered in, it would be suit fair complexions but at the same time it's very subtle.

on 5/22/2009 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

It is a shame that this product didnt work out for me, I think I am too olive in skin tone. However, I gave it to my girlfriend who is very fair almost alabaster and she sweeps it over her face and some gentle highlighting at the cheeks. Looks good on her. However, if you are more medium to olive tone I would try it first before you buy.

on 5/16/2009 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I don't dislike this blush. I'm just not a big fan of it. I have nc15 skin and this just barely shows up on my cheeks. It does give me a nice, lightly shimmery peachy glow, but nothing special. I have found that the brush you recieve with it is useless, a softer bristled blush brush works far better. The blush is a good size, which makes up a little bit for its price tag. I could do without the artificial peachy scent. All in all Georgia isn't a winner for me and I was kind of dissapointed with it.

on 5/12/2009 12:40:00 AM

I amend my previous review now that I have had this for a while. Once I began using it as an all over powder for the face, I really started to like it. It gives the skin a nice finish. For reference, I am an NC20.

on 4/19/2009 8:47:00 PM

I love this powder! The scent is great. I love the sunkiss natural look the powder offers. The powder is very soft and lightweight. It brightens up my face and I can keep building up by applying more..but the look is still very natural. The brush came with the product is not that bad as well. most of my other blushes doesn't give a natural look if I apply more when compared to this one. ( I have dior, lancome (pinkish colour), and shiseido (bronzer).
This product seems to last forever. Very good deal for this price.

The only cons I could think of for this product is the packaging. It's kinda too big to carry it around especially during travelling.

on 4/15/2009 1:23:00 PM

I bought this a while ago and used only a few times because I didnt see anything when I put it on (I think it was the brush I was using). I just recently tried this again (using a flat kabuki-like brush) and LOVE it...It really gives me a nice glow without all the glitter and shimmer. And it smells really good too! One of my favorites!

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products