April 24, 2014 | 1955 users online

Lip Gloss - NYX - Mega Shine Lipgloss

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2010 9:47:00 PM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

Unfortunatly these did not work well for me. I have sweet heart and its way to frosty pink it look horrid on me :( I also purchased beige which is a nude pink color and while that looked the best on me, it didn't last very long at all. I had to apply every hour to keep the color and moisture. I will return the sweet heart, but am holding off on beige. The packaging is very cute and classy. I give it 3\5

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2010 5:49:00 PM More reviews by silverbrook

I'm SO torn about these lip glosses... firstly, the pigmentation is GREAT. Best pigmentation in a lip gloss I've ever tried. Unfortunately, the smell is almost unbearable. It smells like very strong cherry cough drops, and that's not a smell I want near my nose and on my lips. The smell also travels in the space around me, so anyone near me can smell it. If I'm in a car and I put it on, the whole car will smell it. All in all, I love the colors.... but the smell is so strong that I don't think I can repurchase even though the pigmentation is so good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2010 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Jazzybear89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ok....the scent of this is just unforgivable. I never, ever care about scents but this smells EXACTLY like pepto-bismol which is just weird. I like the gloss alot- it's a nice consistency, pretty color range, and decent staying power. NYX always has cute packaging too! A cute little plastic bow on top and all. I have the color "Smokey Look" a nice peachy pink color. So I may repurchase but I would need to know whether all colors have this awful scent first.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2010 12:39:00 PM More reviews by CarrieLynnJ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

love love love! i have these in sponge case and chandelier and i could not be happier. I actually bought a MAC gloss and returned it because i love these so much more and i can buy 4 of these for one MAC. I lick my lips a lot so staying power isnt my issue and i do not mind reapplying. Overall I would buy all of them!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2010 12:25:00 PM More reviews by ankhgrl49

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Awesome cheap gloss! Tons of colors to choose from, a ton of product in each one and good quality. Texture is smooth and stays put for a few hours. Smell might turn some off, but it doesn't last and goes away quickly. I have Smokey Look, Tea Rose, Beige and Natural; all are beautiful, opaque colors that apply as they look in the tube. I like the applicator and that it is slanted as it makes application very easy and precise. Check these out, you will not be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2010 2:23:00 PM More reviews by bih80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

If you're looking for cheap good lipglosses, you need to get a few tubes of these. The wide variety of colors, the great texture, the fabulous smell, you're going to love these. My favorite colors are: Dolly Pink, Sweet Heart & Sponge Cake.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2010 4:59:00 PM More reviews by butterfly89

This is absolutely fabulous I love the smell the taste, the texture, the color and I'd totally buy this again!!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2010 3:15:00 PM More reviews by thehiddenbeeuty

In the store i smelt them and they smelt like cherry cough syrup. is this true? i have yet to try them though(:

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2010 3:31:00 AM More reviews by iamjess03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE these lip glosses! Since I have found these, I feel no need to pay more money for high brand lip glosses. They are not sticky but smooth and creamy. The colors are beautiful with or without lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2010 11:18:00 AM More reviews by MEOCISFAB123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

this is wonderful stuff, i love it. I have many different shades - my favs are soft beige, lala, among MANY others. i recently discovered NYX a fews ago and I'm just thrilled with it. it's not very expensive, i just wish i could buy it at more stores.