April 20, 2014 | 1688 users online

Eye Shadow - NYX - Root Beer

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2006 1:34:00 AM More reviews by jackie0h

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This eyeshadow was GREAT!! I really didn't know if it would live up to the hype, but it has. This color is a perfect brown with a slight plummy tone on my skin. I paired it with Frosted Flakes and they work well together. It lasted all day without creasing as well (with a primer). I can't wait to get more colors of this eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2006 12:49:00 AM More reviews by xostargl1tterxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is my first NYX product and i love it!! very very impressed! i bought this in the Trio #19 with Barely There and Champagne, and the colors totally complement eachother!

I stoped using powdered eyeshadows altogether for a couple years because a) all the ones i tried never showed up on me, b) the ones that would somewhat show up on me (MAC, shiseido etc) are rather expensive when one starts to collect colors.

i found out about NYX on MUA and WOW!! texture is so smooth, very pigmented so the colors show up on me, nice shimmer effect for Root Beer but not overly glittery. Root Beer shows up brown/taupe on my yellow/tan skin. a very nice go-to trio for everyday! im going to buy a lot of these eyeshadows because they are so cheap and superb high-end cosmetic quality!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2005 8:00:00 AM More reviews by SunsetRodeo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this shade, Root Beer is a great taupe-y-brown neutral crease shade. I like to pair this with Champagne, Mink Brown, Taupe, or Red Bean (basically, bronzes, light browns, purples, champagnes). Great pigmentation, long-lasting, no creasing, and amazing price (3 bucks!) I'm LLL-MMM, hazel eyes, and this is one my more reached for NYX shadows!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2004 9:27:00 PM More reviews by pelirroja77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a dark taupe with silver shimmer, not so unique but I love that NYX shadows offer great quality for such a good price (USD $2 each pot). It lasts all day on my oily lids and the color stays true. Highly recommended!