October 25, 2014 | 1713 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 2:07:00 PM More reviews by Sarahxox17

This foundation has basically saved my skin forever. Before this product, I have been using the loreal visible lift foundation, which did not match my skin color at all and the pale shade was even too dark, and worst of all: it gave me the worst break out of my life. I had pimples and scars and acne all over my face, especially on my chin. Because of that I switched to the revlon color stay, which I have always loved but i began to realize that it was a tad too dark for me and I wanted a foundation that made me feel like I wasn't wearing any. Finally, I found the loreal true match on sale because it was the only shade that looked like it could match my light skin color. I got it in porcelain w1 and I'm so grateful I got it. It was around $10 at walgreens and it's packaging seemed small but you only need a tiny amount of this stuff and it goes a long way. This foundation isn't pinky at all which I love, and it's so hard to find a light color foundation without pink undertones. It cancelled the redness on my face and made me feel like I wasn't wearing any foundation at all. I only need a tiny amount of this stuff and I only use one layer on my face and it gives me a nice full flawless coverage. It gives you a Demi-matte finish and I have oily skin as well. This foundation lasts forever too, I rarely have to touch it up with powder. I went in the pool yesterday with it on, went underwater and everything, and the foundation still remained on my face and flawless, even after going in the pool underwater! You can't even feel this product at all and I know that this is now my holy grail foundation. It has sunscreen in it which helps with me because I easily get sunburnt. This product also cleared my acne so fast and easily can make it look like you have no acne or redness, and it will get rid of it as well. Please try this product, it's amazing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2014 11:39:00 PM More reviews by LindseyAnne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Being an oily skinned girl who is pretty much an exclusive Revlon Colorstay user, I didn't have high expectations for this foundation. But after seeing Nicole Guerriero (who also has oily skin) rave about this foundation over and over again, I decided to give it a go. It is in fact really natural looking and blends beautifully. It has a matte or semi-matte finish and I would say it probably has medium/buildable coverage. I have a lot I need covered (hence the Revlon CS) and was actually quite impressed with how this performed. That being asid, I did have to do two layers of it to get it how I wanted it. That being said, it still looked quite natural. I was also impressed with the wear time of this foundation. Nothing incredible or anything, but I can rarely get through even a few hours wearing most foundations without looking and feeling greasy. This will get me through a solid 6 hours without touching up so I'm quite impressed. However, I wish I lived in an area that solid this product with a pump only because I seem to be physically incapable of portion control with this foundation. Definitely worth a try though for those who want something with decent coverage and soild wear time that still looks natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Awesomeangelface

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i have such a weird skin tone so this product is absolutley perfect for me ! it truly blends in with my skin. its like im not wearing makeup at all. love that it has spf in it too

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 12:30:00 PM More reviews by honeyappleseed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

oh this product is so revolutionary! nothing ever matches my skin tone. until now! its crazy how it blends right with my skin color still not sure how they make it happen. love it

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2014 5:59:00 PM More reviews by Jadetbirchxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have a love hate relationship with this foundation.

I have oily skin & like a full coverage, so I use a matte primer to try and keep the oilyness of my skin down. I love how the product glides onto your skin without going patchy in some places, I like to put 2 layers on as I like my full coverage which the foundation is more of a medium coverage it is very buildable. The finish is a satin finish but if you let it try then it can go semi matte, I sometimes use Rimmel Stay Matte powder over the top but only a very little layer as I don't like a super duper matte finish. I find after 4+ hours of wearing this foundation I become oily round my nose, it looks like the foundation melts sort of. So I can just blot it with some tissue to take some of the oilyness away and the foundation stays in place and doesn't rub off but defiantly after 8+ hours of wearing it I get really oily on my forehead, chin & just above the apples of my cheeks also wears off round the mouth and the edge of my nose. I wore it today for 5 hours to go shopping & after 2+ it was already going funny around my nose.

If I wear a BB cream underneith I don't seem to go as oily but then I'm wearing 3+ layers of liquids on my face. I do love the foundation but I think it would be more suitable for someone with normal - dry skin and not very oily skin if you are wanting to wear it for a long time. I've been out and bought 3+ foundations to see if I can wean myself off it and try a different one to see how that lasts but I just can't live without this holy grail product!! 💕

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2014 3:51:00 PM More reviews by harpreetsahi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Even with a good primer I have found this to be the worst foundation I have ever used for my super dry skin. It clung to every single dry patch and emphasised all of my flakey skin. Very dry skin girls like myself should avoid this foundation IMO.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2014 4:03:00 AM More reviews by chelseaxo

Pleasantly surprised by this foundation. My shade is N1 - Nude Ivory and it matches me perfectly (I am NW20 in Mac). The foundation is light-weight, thin in consistency and the coverage is flawless. It is easy to blend and feels silky smooth on my skin. The foundation can be sheer for a very natural look, but due to the consistency can be built up to be medium-full coverage. Very moisturizing, perhaps wouldn't work if you had oily skin - I have very dry skin and even after about 8 hours wear, and powder the foundation is still slightly tacky to touch, and doesn't feel as though is has completely set on the skin. Really like the foundation however, it's my go to at the moment, wears relatively well and doesn't break me out. Very impressed with this product and would highly recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2014 11:35:00 AM More reviews by Cheer15star

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I thought this product was so nice. I have oily skin and scene scars and this covered it up very well. It also gave a natural finish. Sadly after two days of using it, it broke me out something bad. I think I'm just allergic to all Lo'real products cause the same thing happened before with the pressed powder.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2014 3:34:00 AM More reviews by DrSkin

I will simply never purchase this again because i have breakouts with it.
It contains sodium chloride(salt) which has a comedogenecity of 5 ! That's pretty much.
When i bought it, i never had the habit of checking comedogenecity ratings of individual ingredients. Now, this is the first thing i do before buying anything to put on my face.
Overall, if you are not an acne sufferer, you will surely love it.
It blends so well into the skin, stays for quite long time,mine had some shiny stuff in it and it would make my skin glow. It provides medium coverage.
And yes, anytime you buy a foundation,make sure you choose the color that exactly matches to your skin tone everytime you blend, otherwise it will give like some greyish tint to the face.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2014 7:42:00 PM More reviews by alishee

One of my favourite foundations! The coverage is good, not excellent but good. It gives a natural finish and it is one of the few foundations that really matches my skin perfectly! It doesn't leave me too shiny or cakey either.
The key to really mastering this product is just using a little... and that also makes it last a VERY long time! ^^