November 28, 2014 | 1678 users online

Treatments (Face) - Clarins - Blue Orchid Face Treatment Oil

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2004 4:42:00 AM More reviews by lipstik

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is sooooo great for my dehydrated, sensitive skin! For those of you who spill the product or don't like the packaging, here's the Clarins method taught by the skin care specialists: Place your palm over the bottle's opening (making an airtight, spillproof seal), turn the bottle over (keeping your palm firmly over the top), then turn it back upright. Take your hand off the bottle's opening and take a look. There should be a contact-lens-sized drop of oil on your palm. Do that three or so more times on different areas of your palm so that you have four "drops" of oil on your palm. Put the bottle down, put your hands together and "warm" the oil between both palms before "pressing" it onto your skin. There is absolutely no waste of product and you will get the perfect amount to use on your face.

I use this under my Clarins Thirst Quenching Hydra-Balance Mask once a week. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2004 4:06:00 PM More reviews by scarlett1975

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product!This was the one i used before i got total doble serum.It,s the better product for dehydrated skin and great to use at night(it may live your face shinny or a bit oily,it depends on how dehydrated your skin is or the amount of oil you use).For aging skins i find total doble serum better coz it,s also nurturing and has firming effects.Natural oils are the best for skin(sometimes i use olive oil to clean or as a toner and makes wonders!!!but don,t forget to swipe the excess away).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2004 12:22:00 PM More reviews by misskat2

This product is awesome! I've been using the Lotus Oil for 4 months and have been so happy with it that I decided to try this. Been using the Lotus Oil on my t-zone and this on the rest of my face and neck and I can't believe the results. I have had no reaction to it despite my super sensitive skin. An considering what a big jar you get, I don't think it's expensive at all. At the rate I'm going, it looks like it can last at least a year to a year and a half!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2004 10:36:00 AM More reviews by I_luv_America

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the smell of this. I don't know how effective it is. I've only been using it for a short time. But I don't think I'll be buying it again, because now my previously clean bathroom has tiny little ants swarming around the medicine cabinet where I keep this. Is anybody else having the same problem?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2004 9:30:00 PM More reviews by onitacy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is perfect for the cold harsh sub zero winters in Minnesota. I've been using it at night and I wake up to super soft skin. The secret to getting the right amount out is this: cover the top of the bottle with your palm, turn over three times, wha-la!, you have just enough to cover your face! [or at least I do!]. The Clarins aesthetician taught me that trick. Also apply on toner dampened skin, that helps too. UPDATE 6-21-11: still using after my retin a!!! LOVE this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2004 7:50:00 PM More reviews by katmc1999

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product. It is very hydrating. I love the smell. My only complaint is in the design of the bottle. You pour it out into your hand, and it is hard to control how much comes out. Usually, I get too much. It would be wonderful if it had a dropper or some kind of pump.

I'll definitely continue to use this product, especially in the winter.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2003 11:37:00 PM More reviews by Janine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had wanted to get the Lotus oil but it was out of stock so I got this instead. And wow! am I bowled over. This is serious stuff for dehydrated skin. This really reduced the fine lines on my neck and face! It works much better than the multi-active range which is supposed to combact fine lines.

Pricey but will repurchase. I don't care for the smell though, some sort of woody smell. I wish
Clarins will put some sort of a stopper to the cute jar to reduce wastage of the oil.