October 24, 2014 | 913 users online

Toners - Mario Badescu - Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2010 9:05:00 PM More reviews by deaMariel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this facial spray! i love the scent, the moisturizing and calming effect and of course the price. i use this at night as a toner/ moisturizer and spray it over my sunblock in the morning, i'm amazed at how easily my foundation gets applied on top of this product and i don't ever get the dry powdery look. i use this on my hair after bathing and throughout the day to freshen it up. will definitely find more use for this product and re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2010 8:03:00 PM More reviews by IsraelSP21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

AMAZING, I'm not sure why, buy when my skin fells red, irritated or even like if is about to break out, I spray this magic toner in my face and IT CALMS MY SKIN BIG TIME. I'm not even kidding if I say this saved me from breaking out when I bought Gel de la Mer and had a terrible allergic reaction, THIS TONER IS A MUST I'LL REPURCHASE TILL THE DAY I DIE.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2010 11:17:00 PM More reviews by jac11681

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

omg this is one of my FAVORITE products i LOVE mario badescu
's products anyway but this is one of the best!! i love a dewy look when i do my makeup so after i put my foundation,powder,bronzer ect ect i spray this on and it sets my makeup amazing plus it gives me that dewy look i love instead of it looking so dull!!!!!!!! also every other spray i used usually drya my skin up even tho its suppossed to hydrate! i use this morning day n night! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!! mario badescu products are my favorite and the pricing is so cheap you cant go wrong!!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2010 6:52:00 AM More reviews by truebella

LOVE IT! I have been using evian, and why was I paying more for regular water, this stuff is great and leaves a nice glow over my mineral make up.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2009 9:36:00 AM More reviews by tapatiadivina4u

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Hello! Why was i not aware of this product long time ago??? I had MAC Fix+ but really could not find it doing anything for me. I actually had it for a year...could not figure out it's purpose...did not set my makeup so i would use it in the summer to refresh my face, that was about it. I finally ran out and refused to spend so much and while shopping for Mario Badescu products for my acne prone skin (LOVE MARIO BADESCU) i ran into this facial spray..tried it and loved it!!! So soothing to the face and love how it sets my makeup leaving me with a nice glow. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Will defenitely buy again and again...so cheap!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2009 6:55:00 PM More reviews by claudia19

i love this spray the smell isnt overwhelming. its nice and refreshing! i love using it to apply/set my mineral foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2009 4:07:00 PM More reviews by nursesc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I like this product. It is just very soothing. You don't really need it, but it just feels nice to put on and its much cheaper than the Avene thermal water spray. I dont find the smell bad, but it seems like people on here do. Its a soft rose smell... nothing too strong that would bother you all day, its a more natural smell.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2009 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Jaysta1985

I know I am a minority here.. but I actually hated this product.

I hated the smell, and I know its not the rose water because I have used other brands and have no problems with the smell.

It's not a bad product if you can get over the smell, the price is very good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2009 12:38:00 AM More reviews by thebobcat64

This makes me feel spoiled. The rose scent is very refreshing, and I use it morning and night. Everyone I have used it on loves it too.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2009 9:08:00 PM More reviews by burlesqueen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This facial mist is really moisturizing and it is priced at drug store prices. The spray is a fine wide mist so you don't need many pumps to cover your face. You also won't feel guilty if you do. It feels good and cooling on the skin and leaves it glowing. I use it to set my makeup, as a toner, when I have dry spots on my shins, anywhere that needs a refresher. I carry it in my purse and always find a way to use it throughout the day. One thing to consider before you purchase this, if you are not fond of rose scented products, go smell it first. I love the scent but my BF can't stand it.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No