December 20, 2014 | 1628 users online

Toners - Mario Badescu - Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2010 12:29:00 PM More reviews by annixa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The price tag on this prod. here in Sweden is really high in my opinion and I only bought it 'cause there were a great summer-sale where I usually by my make up and this went for half price.
That said - I love it! Mostly I use it to set my make up but when it's hot outside I spray it whenever I want to cool down a bit.
It makes the make up stay on much longer and it also make my foundation look more natural and almost dewy-looking.
It smells good, kinda healthy-smelling, if that makes any sense :) the smell doesn't linger, it's all gone by the time the product has dried on the skin.
All in all a great product if you don't mind the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2010 4:15:00 AM More reviews by missmei

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

It's so glad to see heaps of people loving this product because it really is worthy of mass love!
It's a big bottle that lasts for quite a long time, even when you use it several times a day.
I first came across this when a makeup artist was playing around with some products on a Sunday morning (she was hung over and decided to use the spray on me so that she could use it on herself heehee). It is very refreshing and smells absolutely divine! I love the smell of roses! It is not overbearing and it very pleasant. It diffuses within a few seconds too.
I use this product to set my make up, definitely after powdered mineral makeup and sometimes if I use a liquid foundation that has some powder over it. It has a lovely dewy finish to it. My mineral makeup (Nude By Nature) has a dewy finish to it but the MB spray makes it look even more natural and less powdery. It helps to keep it staying fresh for many hours.
Whenever my skin feels dry or itchy, I spritz my skin and it makes it all better. I've been using it all through autumn/winter. The spritzer is very easy to use and disperses a wide and fine mist.
The price is awesome ($22.50AUD). That's more than what you'd pay in say the US but that's what we have to contend with when we live in Australia.
Highly recommended!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2010 5:24:00 AM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

One of my favorite products, I got so giddy when ULta started selling MB b/c now I could just go and buy it w/o having to wait for an online order. Anyways, the facial spray is divine... it smells so pretty, it is very affordable, and it is very soothing to my skin. I use it to set makeup, sometimes to wet my brushes for applying things wet, and also spray it on after applying acne treatment to moisturize my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2010 9:05:00 PM More reviews by deaMariel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this facial spray! i love the scent, the moisturizing and calming effect and of course the price. i use this at night as a toner/ moisturizer and spray it over my sunblock in the morning, i'm amazed at how easily my foundation gets applied on top of this product and i don't ever get the dry powdery look. i use this on my hair after bathing and throughout the day to freshen it up. will definitely find more use for this product and re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2010 8:03:00 PM More reviews by IsraelSP21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

AMAZING, I'm not sure why, buy when my skin fells red, irritated or even like if is about to break out, I spray this magic toner in my face and IT CALMS MY SKIN BIG TIME. I'm not even kidding if I say this saved me from breaking out when I bought Gel de la Mer and had a terrible allergic reaction, THIS TONER IS A MUST I'LL REPURCHASE TILL THE DAY I DIE.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2010 11:17:00 PM More reviews by jac11681

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

omg this is one of my FAVORITE products i LOVE mario badescu
's products anyway but this is one of the best!! i love a dewy look when i do my makeup so after i put my foundation,powder,bronzer ect ect i spray this on and it sets my makeup amazing plus it gives me that dewy look i love instead of it looking so dull!!!!!!!! also every other spray i used usually drya my skin up even tho its suppossed to hydrate! i use this morning day n night! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!! mario badescu products are my favorite and the pricing is so cheap you cant go wrong!!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2010 6:52:00 AM More reviews by truebella

LOVE IT! I have been using evian, and why was I paying more for regular water, this stuff is great and leaves a nice glow over my mineral make up.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2009 9:36:00 AM More reviews by tapatiadivina4u

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Hello! Why was i not aware of this product long time ago??? I had MAC Fix+ but really could not find it doing anything for me. I actually had it for a year...could not figure out it's purpose...did not set my makeup so i would use it in the summer to refresh my face, that was about it. I finally ran out and refused to spend so much and while shopping for Mario Badescu products for my acne prone skin (LOVE MARIO BADESCU) i ran into this facial spray..tried it and loved it!!! So soothing to the face and love how it sets my makeup leaving me with a nice glow. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Will defenitely buy again and again...so cheap!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2009 6:55:00 PM More reviews by claudia19

i love this spray the smell isnt overwhelming. its nice and refreshing! i love using it to apply/set my mineral foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2009 4:07:00 PM More reviews by nursesc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I like this product. It is just very soothing. You don't really need it, but it just feels nice to put on and its much cheaper than the Avene thermal water spray. I dont find the smell bad, but it seems like people on here do. Its a soft rose smell... nothing too strong that would bother you all day, its a more natural smell.