September 1, 2014 | 2012 users online

Toners - Mario Badescu - Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2010 6:52:00 AM More reviews by truebella

LOVE IT! I have been using evian, and why was I paying more for regular water, this stuff is great and leaves a nice glow over my mineral make up.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2009 9:36:00 AM More reviews by tapatiadivina4u

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Hello! Why was i not aware of this product long time ago??? I had MAC Fix+ but really could not find it doing anything for me. I actually had it for a year...could not figure out it's purpose...did not set my makeup so i would use it in the summer to refresh my face, that was about it. I finally ran out and refused to spend so much and while shopping for Mario Badescu products for my acne prone skin (LOVE MARIO BADESCU) i ran into this facial spray..tried it and loved it!!! So soothing to the face and love how it sets my makeup leaving me with a nice glow. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Will defenitely buy again and again...so cheap!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2009 6:55:00 PM More reviews by claudia19

i love this spray the smell isnt overwhelming. its nice and refreshing! i love using it to apply/set my mineral foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2009 4:07:00 PM More reviews by nursesc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I like this product. It is just very soothing. You don't really need it, but it just feels nice to put on and its much cheaper than the Avene thermal water spray. I dont find the smell bad, but it seems like people on here do. Its a soft rose smell... nothing too strong that would bother you all day, its a more natural smell.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2009 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Jaysta1985

I know I am a minority here.. but I actually hated this product.

I hated the smell, and I know its not the rose water because I have used other brands and have no problems with the smell.

It's not a bad product if you can get over the smell, the price is very good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2009 12:38:00 AM More reviews by thebobcat64

This makes me feel spoiled. The rose scent is very refreshing, and I use it morning and night. Everyone I have used it on loves it too.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2009 9:08:00 PM More reviews by burlesqueen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This facial mist is really moisturizing and it is priced at drug store prices. The spray is a fine wide mist so you don't need many pumps to cover your face. You also won't feel guilty if you do. It feels good and cooling on the skin and leaves it glowing. I use it to set my makeup, as a toner, when I have dry spots on my shins, anywhere that needs a refresher. I carry it in my purse and always find a way to use it throughout the day. One thing to consider before you purchase this, if you are not fond of rose scented products, go smell it first. I love the scent but my BF can't stand it.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2009 10:41:00 AM More reviews by mjoy14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Believe it or not, I love this stuff for my scalp! It's too greasy for my face, but once when my scalp was dry and irritated, I used this on a whim and saw that it's perfectly soothing! Best calming spray for $7!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2009 6:36:00 PM More reviews by angielynne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I LOVE this stuff! I am not a huge fan of rose scent but I got this to set my make up and as a a light moisturizer and it is sooooo great! The smell is soft and pretty and doesn't bother my sensitive head (I am prone to migraines.)

I use this product as a light moistuizer by spraying after I put on other products or just at random times through the day.

I use it to set my make up.

I spray it on my eye brushes with I use pigment powders that I want to use wet, it works much better than water.

I also spray it on my brush before I put on face mask, which I like to put on with a brush anyhow.

Sometimes I even spray it on my hair, when it is dry and I have flyaways.

Bottom line is this is a great product that anyone can find uses for! It is one of the few products I buy over and over and consider a must have for EVERYONE!!

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2009 6:51:00 AM More reviews by VegasGlossJunkie

This stuff is so nice... it has the most wonderful scent that lingers perfectly. It's great any time of year, in summer I put it in the fridge for more of a cooling effect. It doesn't leave a residue on my skin, and it kind of cleanses the oil and grime of the day off without even wiping.

It does perk me up, but in more of a "ahhh, calm, happy, today is a lovely day" kinda way than in a "WAKE UP NOW!" kinda way. If you want instant awake like that, I use The Body Shop's Vitamin C face spritz, put that in the fridge and spray your face and you'll be jolted awake. Really, it's startling but it works.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No