December 22, 2014 | 902 users online

Treatments (Face) - Vaseline - Vaseline

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2010 4:55:00 AM More reviews by stcxtc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I swear by this product as I am under a dermatologist's care for my dry skin. My doctor told me to rub vaseline on my dry areas immediately after showering to lock in the moisture. It has worked wonders for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2010 1:46:00 AM More reviews by dancer14927

I love to use this when my skin's especially dry, or even when I just want my skin to feel a bit softer. It's great to use everywhere, and it's a multi-purpose problem solver.
I hate the packaging in the container though, and I usually opt for the tubes, since it's more sanitary to squeeze a little out than to dig my fingers through it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2010 11:11:00 PM More reviews by TearsofJoy

This is cheap, considering how many uses there are and how much you get. Now if only they'll put it in a different container. I bought 50g but I still think it's too much. I don't use much at a time so this will last me tonnes of uses but if you use it millions of times, there's bound to be millions of germs. If only they have different types of packaging...
I don't like how it shines and looks oily but I guess this is what you get for being cheap.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2010 11:40:00 AM More reviews by Asen

I first start using vaseline when i started accutane, the dermatologist reccomended it for the chapped lips and dryness insiide the nostrils. I used it only when i was at home for those purposes. i have noticed however that it does not moisturize the lips as after a while it started to make my lips dryer than they were previously so i stopped and switched to chapstick. God knows how Marilyn Monroe used it as she used to put it on her face, which is a mystery to me as it does not absorb and makes your face look like and oil slick. I do however recccomend it for winter to put a very thin layer over your moisturiser to prevent loss of moisture it's good for that and as said previously is a versatile product

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2010 5:45:00 AM More reviews by Dee652

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A must have for just about any use. I like to put it on my eyelids and undereye area at night to further loosen make up as well as moisturize. During the winter I put it in my nostrils, which tend to dry out and get scabby. It's okay as a lip balm as well, and my dermatologist swears by its moisturizing benefits (though given my acne-prone skin, i try to avoid slathering my face in it)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2009 5:26:00 AM More reviews by Roseandthorn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I pile this on my lips at night before I go to bed. My lips get so dry they crack and hurt in the winter but as long as I put Vaseline on my lips every night they are fine. I also slather vaseline on my hands and sleep with socks on them every once in awhile, same with my feet, and my skin gets soooo soft. I try to avoid getting it on my face though because I have a feeling it would make my acne-prone skin break out like mad.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2009 2:49:00 PM More reviews by nurayyy

I always use Vaseline on my feet, it makes the dry skin dissapear and soft. When i have high heels on i also use vaseline for the back of my feat and on my toes so i don't get blisters ! Don't put on too much cause then you're shoes won't stay on when u walk :-D
I would like to see this product also in another (smaller) packaging because after using it a while it is not very clean anymore ; when u use this product on your feet and the next day under your eyes you understand it's not nice

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2009 9:19:00 PM More reviews by minni4bebe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My mother slathers her face in this every night and just got a wrinkle about a year ago. FYI, she is 44. Naturally, I followed. This stuff heals any dry patches overnight and my skin feels so smooth and supple in the AM. It also has sooo many uses. I apply to my lips day and night. I apply to my daughters legs (they are VERY DRY) and it soothes her skin right away. I recommend this for everything!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2009 12:21:00 PM More reviews by bluebird1980

sometimes old school products are good as the new school...but with vaseline...i'd say it's better...way better!..u can't go wrong with size u pay for...and the multipurpose use...u gotta love it

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2009 6:27:00 PM More reviews by carolinee08

I will ALWAYS repurchase vaseline till the day I die. This stuff is a gazilllllion times better than carmex and all those other lip products that claim to "heal your lips."
Trust me, Ive tried everything. Carmex (TERRIBLE! STAY AWAY.That stuff will make your lips break out and become bumpy for a week.) Soft Lips (Feels good at the moment,but then dries out your lips. i think my lips are alerggic to spf because anything that has spf my lips break oout from it, Chapstick (stuff it realllly bad for your lips. It will eventually ruin them one day) Burts Bee's (its good, but i realized you always have to reapply cause it dries out so quick, and its kinda on the pricey end of chapsticks) but nothing compares to good old vaseline. This stuff is a mircle worker on my lips, and its so cheap and lasts pretty much forever (;
the ones in the tube are the best! Especaillly the vaseline lip therapy, that stuff works wonders.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No