August 30, 2014 | 1705 users online

Cleansers - Noxzema - Original Skin Cream

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 12:48:00 AM More reviews by Kellykinz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

This stuff is completely legit, bro. I've been using it for years.
Don't like it for your face for some peculiar reason?
Use it on your legs for the most luxurious, cooling shaving cream your legs have ever experienced.
They'll thank you.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 10:53:00 PM More reviews by abbeygail

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I use this almost every night to take my makeup off and it is PERFECT!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!! It tingles and feels sooo good!! I love it! i use it as I facial mask some times too!! Also YOU MUST USE THIS AS A SHAVING CREAM FOR YOUR LEGS!! I'm serious it is AMAZING it makes your legs sooo smooth!! Also its great for sunburns it really soothes them! But do not get it in you eyes,it burns!! so please don't try to use it as an eye makeup remover... pheshhh not like i ever did that haha no.. pheshh what are you taking about!! But it is really good so go get!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 6:25:00 PM More reviews by Victoriamr

This is the only product iam using on my face and it works great. I use it as a facial mask every night and it really makes my skin feel nice and fresh. This is the only product that has not dried out my face which is why I love it so much. If I get a pimple it will minimize it and it will soon go away of course not over night but after a few days the pimple will go away.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2012 12:04:00 AM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a classic for a reason. I love how soft this makes my sensitive-combination skin feel after cleansing - completely balanced. The scent and tingle are so refreshing - I just love how it wakes you up in the a.m. but calms you down when you use it to wash your face at night. This rinses clean with no drying after effect - it's a great drugstore find and a cleanser like no other. If you do not develop allergies to this product after you try it, you'll get hooked and no other cleanser comes close. I also like the versatility of this product. Not only can this be used as a cleanser, but as a shave cream and for sunburns as well. I think everyone should keep a tub of this in the medicine cabinet...it's that amazing!
EDIT: I ran out of Noxzema and used another cleanser for a week - no bueno! The other cleanser dried out my skin quickly and gave me little bumps. I quickly ran out and bought another jar of Noxzema - skin issues solved the next morning. I was called a beautiful young lady the other day too - and I'm sure that it has something to do with my Noxzema and Olay (Complete during the day and Original Beauty Fluid at night) ritual! I guess I look a lot younger than my age - some tell me I haven't changed since high school!
EDIT 10/18/12: I suddenly developed atopic dermatitis/eczema on the inside of my elbows last night after a workout...it happens every couple of years for some reason. The temperature during my workout was warmer than usual, so that may have had something to do with it. At any rate, I noticed the bilateral red bumps developing and I freaked out! I didn't want to scratch them, so I quickly ran to the bathroom and found my Noxzema jar. I applied the magic cream and it relieved the discomfort on contact and prevented me from itching. Within a half hour, the bumps were about 50% reduced. By the hour mark, gone! I will never forsake you Noxzema! The travel size is super cute and easy to carry! LOVE THIS STUFF!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2012 2:07:00 PM More reviews by mikee888

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This product is fantastic. at first i had purchased it becausei had been severly sunburnt. (THIS IS AMAZING FOR SUNBURN<3) it makes sunburn feel so cool and fresh and it helps heal it. i noticed while using this product that my skin was clearing up. at first i though it was just because of all the sun exposure but i kept using it and my skin looks great. now i dont have bad acne, but i do always have a couple blemishes. with this they go away way faster and stay away. my mom uses this on her face and she still has the most beautiful skin. this is a staple in my skin care:)
EDIT-
this product ended up breaking my out after a month. its a shame because the results were awesome..

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 8:34:00 AM More reviews by MissyKittyB

This product saved my skin. No, literally, it saved my skin. Since I turned 13, acne was always a stressful problem, and none of the commercial acne treatments helped at all. Certain ones even made it worse, rich with thick oils and stuff. Finally, as a last resort, I turned to Noxzema, thinking that it, like all the other products I tried, would fail me.
I was shocked. Noxzema literally cleared my current breakout in only one week, and continues to keep my face clear. Where as once, I used to always have lots of acne, lots of bumps, now I only get one or two every now and then. This IS the solution to combination-skin acne. It satisfies everything. It's not harsh, and it doesn't hurt my sensitive skin, and yet it's powerful enough to soften and make supple my dry patches and lift the oils and dirt off of my oily patches.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2012 8:00:00 PM More reviews by RoseEatsRice

This product is an outstandingly cheap product that works on oily skins for the most part. As I was at a friends house, I used this product, and I noticed a difference in my skin. If you do not have oily skin, this product will not work for you. If you had fair normal skin, it will dry out your skin, so I recommend a moisturizer. Works amazing on me though! (: Really cheap pricing too!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 1:37:00 PM More reviews by audaxinlucem

I stumbled upon using this when I ran out of my regular make-up remover cream and had to use what my brother had in his bathroom and I loved it! It's so old-school but it's affordable, accessible (sold at most drugstores) and most of all, effective. My skin's really sensitive to new products and I usually break out but this actually made my skin glow the next day! I use about a quarter-size worth every night and it gets the job done.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2012 7:57:00 AM More reviews by vneff

Love this! I bought it for my face, but use it primarily to shave my legs now. It gives me a close shave, good smell, and I'm prone to razor bumps. After reading somewhere that this is often used in men's barber shops to shave with, I thought I'd try it.
As a side note. DO NOT buy the equate brand of this, spend the extra dollar and get the real thing. It was so nasty I threw it out. I thought I got a bad jar but then other reviews and discovered I hadn't, it is similar to milk gone bad consistency, not smooth at all, and a bad smell, really bad.
So I'm sticking with the real thing. No razor bumps for me. If you use it on the bikini area, works good, but be careful where you place it. The menthol can, well, you will either be like a KY jelly commercial, or have irritation.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2012 11:47:00 AM More reviews by beautygale08

I bought this at my local beauty store. I recently fell back in love I stop using it for 2 years I used when I was 13 (I'm now 15) my skin was vibrant. It was soft and smooth if you are tired in the morning this will wake you up. I used today and it took off my makeup it was a sensational tingly and I like the tingly feeling some other people don't like it but I do. It refreshed my skin is didn't need a moisturizer. So I hope this helps everyone