December 19, 2014 | 843 users online

Blush - Bourjois - Blush

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2006 1:15:00 AM More reviews by Lk21

I have this blush in Rose Eclat 15. Firstly, I love the packaging!! The smell is divine..almost cinnimon...very cute! The brush that comes with it is cute too but not so useful [I prefer to use my Body Shop blusher brush for using this product]. You don't need to use a lot to get some of the color on your cheeks, so go easy on it! Overall, it's my favourite blush and I'd highly recommend it to anyone!

EDIT: Ok, so I've been using this for a couple of months. And I've noticed that after a week or so of using it, it dried up and I had to scrape it using a toothbrush [as mentioned to do by a fellow MUA]. And I must admit, I shouldn't have to!! It is getting very annoying, especially when I am in a hurry and am 'scrapping' my lovely Body Shop brush on it and not getting any color! This is, sadly, going to the trash, as I am going to go buy a normal blush that actually works.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2006 9:22:00 PM More reviews by rannia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using the bourjois blushes for years.Cendre de roses brune is my favourite.They're good quality in a good price but i hate the blusher brush, it should be a lot softer, the whole package breaks easily too

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2006 4:05:00 PM More reviews by lucycoo

I have a bourjois blusher in Pastel Joues Lune D'or and I really like it. The peachy colour gives warmth to my cheeks and the gold pigments highlights them. The brush that it comes with is really good too; the bristles are stronger than most and makes it extra durable. I use this blusher with bronzer on my cheeks and MAC pigment in Melon on my eyes for a sunkissed look (just like Uma Thurman in Kill Bill 2). An absolute bargain!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2006 9:48:00 AM More reviews by harrup

This is actually a very nice blush, finely milled with shimmer - rather than obvious sparkle - the included brush is fine for an emergency application.....but the scent nearly blows my head off. Totally overpowering and sickly sweet. And worst of all, the scent lingers forever. An hour later you can still smell it. You'll smell like your grandma who has overdosed on Lily of the Valley perfume. NOT an alluring scent.

Why Bourjous thought women want such strong fragrance in a blusher is beyond mystifying. Other than that, its a rather nice, reasonably priced blush.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/12/2006 8:07:00 PM More reviews by AmyFehr157

I have one of these in a color that seriously is exactly like Nars Orgasm (for half the price) and I'd love to be able to love it, but I just can't. First of all, you get a TINY amount for $14 so it may be cheaper than Nars, it's not as much, so you proably don't get more for your $$. Secondly, mine is so hard, I cannot get any blush onto a brush no matter what I do!! It's like cement in there! And, like other reviewers have said, the tiny little arched brush they give you is not only completely useless, it also is very rough and irritates my cheeks (which only means that I THINK I got some blush on them, but in reality, it's just them being irritated and red which eventually fades). Even trying several other blush brushes has not been able to scrape some of the blush out and deposit on my cheeks. I've actually even tried to rub the bubble of cement-blush directly onto my face and still had no luck! AND, it smells like OLD LADY!! I am sensitive to scents, but this is horrible! Totally old lady smell -- and it's on your cheeks (right next to your nose)! Like I said, I'd love to be able to love it, but I just can't. They have a great color selection and the colors look great, but you can't actually WEAR them. Sorry.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2006 2:20:00 PM More reviews by le_chaton_vert

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is the best blush i've tried so far. it's texture is different from most blushes, and somehow it manages to last longer too. the smell is yummy and most shades are great too. the only bad thing is that it's smaller than the other blushes and the brush is useless. but with a thick brush, the effect is stunning!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/23/2005 8:58:00 PM More reviews by UrbanDecayed

I have this in Rose D'or - A golden pink. It looks lovely in the pot but blotchy on my PPP skin, and while I liked the scent at first, now just thinking of the smell is enough to turn my stomach. Back to the store it goes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2005 4:39:00 AM More reviews by Annique

This blush is very nice. It's not delicate like the blush by L'oreal though, so try not to take too much powder on the brush. The packaging is nice, smart, and comes with mirror and applicator. The blush is in many beautiful colours. I took a pink colour, which I use for a veil of pink on my cheek. Very pigmentated, but overall excellent! The applicator has a smart 'bend' so when using it on the 'apples' on the cheeks it traces perfectly.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/24/2005 2:42:00 PM More reviews by na_ling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I do like the colour of this product, and the design is cute. However, the brush is horrible and the lid broke after a couple of days... Would probably not re-purchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2005 2:52:00 PM More reviews by Lippyloo

I bought this in Paris while on my honeymoon, in a beautiful dusty-rose matte shade called "Rose Ambre." The packaging, a little space-pod with a precious .08 ounce of product inside, is adorable, but the half-moon shaped brush inside is useless and deposits slashes of color a la Adam Ant. It's a nice enough blush with good pigment, very longwearing, but I can't forgive the measly amount you get for $14. You end up having to carry around a separate blush brush, which defeats the purpose of the cute little space pod. This is kind of like Maybelline's discontinued (WHY??) Pure Blush, but unlike that product, this is not easy to apply with fingers.