September 22, 2014 | 2049 users online

Blush - Bourjois - Blush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2006 2:20:00 PM More reviews by le_chaton_vert

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is the best blush i've tried so far. it's texture is different from most blushes, and somehow it manages to last longer too. the smell is yummy and most shades are great too. the only bad thing is that it's smaller than the other blushes and the brush is useless. but with a thick brush, the effect is stunning!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/23/2005 8:58:00 PM More reviews by UrbanDecayed

I have this in Rose D'or - A golden pink. It looks lovely in the pot but blotchy on my PPP skin, and while I liked the scent at first, now just thinking of the smell is enough to turn my stomach. Back to the store it goes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2005 4:39:00 AM More reviews by Annique

This blush is very nice. It's not delicate like the blush by L'oreal though, so try not to take too much powder on the brush. The packaging is nice, smart, and comes with mirror and applicator. The blush is in many beautiful colours. I took a pink colour, which I use for a veil of pink on my cheek. Very pigmentated, but overall excellent! The applicator has a smart 'bend' so when using it on the 'apples' on the cheeks it traces perfectly.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/24/2005 2:42:00 PM More reviews by na_ling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I do like the colour of this product, and the design is cute. However, the brush is horrible and the lid broke after a couple of days... Would probably not re-purchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2005 2:52:00 PM More reviews by Lippyloo

I bought this in Paris while on my honeymoon, in a beautiful dusty-rose matte shade called "Rose Ambre." The packaging, a little space-pod with a precious .08 ounce of product inside, is adorable, but the half-moon shaped brush inside is useless and deposits slashes of color a la Adam Ant. It's a nice enough blush with good pigment, very longwearing, but I can't forgive the measly amount you get for $14. You end up having to carry around a separate blush brush, which defeats the purpose of the cute little space pod. This is kind of like Maybelline's discontinued (WHY??) Pure Blush, but unlike that product, this is not easy to apply with fingers.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2005 3:11:00 AM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

Updating my reviews and realized I never reviewed this *LOL* I love Bourjois blushes! They have finishes ranging from quite shimmery to completely matte. I think the little dome shape is cute. The little brush they give you is completely silly but oh so cute as well..I don't use it but I kept it lol. I find I only need a tiny dab of this stuff to give my cheeks a nice healthy dose of color. The one downfall is the scent..which is an overwhelming powdery scent but isn't noticable once the product has been applied.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2005 1:59:00 PM More reviews by alleycat_777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love the shape of the brush..It looks so cute!

But unfortuately, the brush hardly picks up any color at all. I love the scent, but the blush is just not pigmented enough for me. I have to scrap off the surface of the color in order to pick up some loose bits.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2005 11:29:00 PM More reviews by Shannalee

Cute little blusher in a round container. Smells nice, good color, price is right, nice soft and light application. I have Rose de Jaspe 95 and I like it. Would buy more from them.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2004 2:57:00 PM More reviews by Madelyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this blush in Santal 92. It's a highly pigmented deep bronze shade that I wear when I have a tan. Although I think the color is pretty, and Bourjois has a good color selection, I don't care for the little brush that comes along with it. This only contains 2.5g of blush, so you really aren't getting a lot for your money. I think there are some cheaper blushes that work as well as this.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2004 4:11:00 PM More reviews by Annieb77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love all these products. Resonable price, and i read that apparently they are made by Chanel.