July 29, 2014 | 1239 users online

Blush - Bourjois - Blush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 10/24/2005 2:42:00 PM More reviews by na_ling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I do like the colour of this product, and the design is cute. However, the brush is horrible and the lid broke after a couple of days... Would probably not re-purchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2005 2:52:00 PM More reviews by Lippyloo

I bought this in Paris while on my honeymoon, in a beautiful dusty-rose matte shade called "Rose Ambre." The packaging, a little space-pod with a precious .08 ounce of product inside, is adorable, but the half-moon shaped brush inside is useless and deposits slashes of color a la Adam Ant. It's a nice enough blush with good pigment, very longwearing, but I can't forgive the measly amount you get for $14. You end up having to carry around a separate blush brush, which defeats the purpose of the cute little space pod. This is kind of like Maybelline's discontinued (WHY??) Pure Blush, but unlike that product, this is not easy to apply with fingers.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2005 3:11:00 AM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

Updating my reviews and realized I never reviewed this *LOL* I love Bourjois blushes! They have finishes ranging from quite shimmery to completely matte. I think the little dome shape is cute. The little brush they give you is completely silly but oh so cute as well..I don't use it but I kept it lol. I find I only need a tiny dab of this stuff to give my cheeks a nice healthy dose of color. The one downfall is the scent..which is an overwhelming powdery scent but isn't noticable once the product has been applied.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2005 1:59:00 PM More reviews by alleycat_777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love the shape of the brush..It looks so cute!

But unfortuately, the brush hardly picks up any color at all. I love the scent, but the blush is just not pigmented enough for me. I have to scrap off the surface of the color in order to pick up some loose bits.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2005 11:29:00 PM More reviews by Shannalee

Cute little blusher in a round container. Smells nice, good color, price is right, nice soft and light application. I have Rose de Jaspe 95 and I like it. Would buy more from them.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2004 2:57:00 PM More reviews by Madelyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this blush in Santal 92. It's a highly pigmented deep bronze shade that I wear when I have a tan. Although I think the color is pretty, and Bourjois has a good color selection, I don't care for the little brush that comes along with it. This only contains 2.5g of blush, so you really aren't getting a lot for your money. I think there are some cheaper blushes that work as well as this.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2004 4:11:00 PM More reviews by Annieb77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love all these products. Resonable price, and i read that apparently they are made by Chanel.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2004 9:19:00 PM More reviews by njiwana

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The casing is easily broken. Mine can't be closed after I accidentally dropped it but I guess that's my fault! LOL! Anyway, I have this in Rose Ambre 74, a colour which I absolutely adore! The price is quite reasonable. I think it was 8 Euros. Unfortunately, I can't find this particular colour in Singapore. Don't tell me I have to go all the way to Paris to buy it... continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2003 6:04:00 PM More reviews by Miss_Binky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I now have a boatload of these and why, oh why did it take me so long to get them??? Looked at 'em a zillion times, but never bit! These are great, the mattey ones are very silky and the pearl shades are soft and leave a gorgeous glow!
Rouge Emotion-med muted red coral
Rouge Corail is sim to Rouge Emotion but pinker an dmore vibrant
Lune D'Or-pale peach toned gold shimmer
Rose D'or-cool pink shimmer w/ a bit of iridescence
Lilas D'Or-supper shimmery warm mauve
Those who hate scented products beware-soem of these do have an odd, almost sickly, candy-rose scent that may turn you off.