Bourjois Blush

3.8

TALC, MICA, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), BENTONITE, CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL), ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SILICA, CI 15850 (RED 6 LAKE), LANOLIN ALCOHOL, CI 75470 (CARMINE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE), SODIUM METHYLPARABEN, AMMONIUM SILVER ZINC ALUMINUM SILICATE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, DEXTRIN, TETRASODIUM EDTA, BHT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CITRIC ACID

on 8/21/2007 8:49:00 AM

The blush is great. It has a very sweet smell to it, sort of flowery and looks great when applied. It gave my cheeks a very natural glow and was very versatile and easy to blend. My only problem was the small brush which came with it. It was too small and thin for my liking, so i had to buy a bigger more thicker brush, but apart from the brush the blush is most certainly my favorite. Bourjois also offers a massive range of different shades to suit everyone.
Highly recommended as the best blush out there.
:-)

on 7/3/2007 7:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

It is a grate blush with a shimmer (if you like that) and it is very similar to Chanel’s blushes. It is easy to get a natural look, but it builds up for a dramatic, evening look also.
But the container brakes very fast and I do not even keep my makeup in my bag with me, but on my dressing table, so the package is impressingly bad!
I am not pleased with the amount of different colors; especially I would like to have more rosy, pink and peach tones – really natural and delicate ones.

on 5/9/2007 6:16:00 AM

Amazing powder blushes! Smell amazing too and such pretty colours!! Highly recommend!!

Tip. Apply with a slanted blushing brush for best application!! x

on 5/2/2007 4:27:00 AM

Just bought this in Rose Frisson which is a satin pink. Very pretty when applied with a light hand. However, this smells like great-grandma perfume. I don't know how other reviewers are finding it yummy. (Hence, one lippe off). But the smell doesn't stick onto my face. Also the brush completely useless. But overall, I am satisfied with this, and will purchase more colours.

on 1/31/2007 7:19:00 AM

Yesterday I received my first 3 Bourjois Blushes in Lune Dór, Rose D'or and Lilas Dór. I am very happy with them, they are very pigmented (but not OTT on the skin) and shimmery just how I like them continued >>

on 11/3/2006 11:18:00 AM

This is just so-so for me. The packaging is cheap looking as with all Bourjois blushers and eyeshadows and is extremely fragile. Smells yummy though.

on 10/1/2006 1:15:00 AM

I have this blush in Rose Eclat 15. Firstly, I love the packaging!! The smell is divine..almost cinnimon...very cute! The brush that comes with it is cute too but not so useful [I prefer to use my Body Shop blusher brush for using this product]. You don't need to use a lot to get some of the color on your cheeks, so go easy on it! Overall, it's my favourite blush and I'd highly recommend it to anyone!

EDIT: Ok, so I've been using this for a couple of months. And I've noticed that after a week or so of using it, it dried up and I had to scrape it using a toothbrush [as mentioned to do by a fellow MUA]. And I must admit, I shouldn't have to!! It is getting very annoying, especially when I am in a hurry and am 'scrapping' my lovely Body Shop brush on it and not getting any color! This is, sadly, going to the trash, as I am going to go buy a normal blush that actually works.

on 5/7/2006 9:22:00 PM

I've been using the bourjois blushes for years.Cendre de roses brune is my favourite.They're good quality in a good price but i hate the blusher brush, it should be a lot softer, the whole package breaks easily too

on 4/24/2006 4:05:00 PM

I have a bourjois blusher in Pastel Joues Lune D'or and I really like it. The peachy colour gives warmth to my cheeks and the gold pigments highlights them. The brush that it comes with is really good too; the bristles are stronger than most and makes it extra durable. I use this blusher with bronzer on my cheeks and MAC pigment in Melon on my eyes for a sunkissed look (just like Uma Thurman in Kill Bill 2). An absolute bargain!

on 3/24/2006 9:48:00 AM

This is actually a very nice blush, finely milled with shimmer - rather than obvious sparkle - the included brush is fine for an emergency application.....but the scent nearly blows my head off. Totally overpowering and sickly sweet. And worst of all, the scent lingers forever. An hour later you can still smell it. You'll smell like your grandma who has overdosed on Lily of the Valley perfume. NOT an alluring scent.

Why Bourjous thought women want such strong fragrance in a blusher is beyond mystifying. Other than that, its a rather nice, reasonably priced blush.

Top Rated Bourjois Products