September 20, 2014 | 1860 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Silk Finish Blush - Mellow Wine 833D

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2007 10:53:00 PM More reviews by razzberryjr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Good blush. I get compliments on the colour of my cheeks when I wear it (funny, I know). I'm not sure how long it lasts, but by the end of the day/night, I'm usually flushed enough naturally lol. It's pretty foolproof to apply, just swipe it on. I'm not sure if it breaks me out or not. But I'd probably buy it again. It lasts forever.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2007 5:27:00 PM More reviews by punkgyrl

This was surprisingly good. One sweep and voila, theres color! The packaging is not too cheap looking, but the mirror and the brush are too small, making it utterly useless. Other than that, good stuff! UPDATE: took off a star cuz I really can get used to this blush. It's really hard to apply cuz theres so much color in it! With one sweep I get an overdose on the blush. I think I would go for something with less pigment in it so that it's easier to apply without going all out. but it's still worth a try since it's pretty cheap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2007 3:32:00 PM More reviews by fes_fsa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

there's nothing warm about this blush. if you've stayed away from it because it looks warm (like almost all of the other WnW blushes), don't. it goes on a neutral dusty rose. it's matte, sophisticated, and perfect for everyday wear. in fact, this is the only blush i've ever hit pan on (without dropping, LOL). i'd even got to the point where i scraped the edges of the pan, looking for blush residue, it's that good. i first bought this color when i was 14 or 15, it lasted me about 3 years with daily use (yes, it's THAT pigmented and you get .24 oz--double the size of your standard blush and almost the size of a compact), then i didn't buy it again until recently (i'm 25 now) because everyone who carried WnW never had this color (it was always the first one gone). i'd since gone through so many LE and HE blushes, and none of them came even close to this. sure, some have hit HG status (BE's Glee), but that was only because this color wasn't available to me.i tend to place drugstore cosmetics into 2 catergories: 1. a great buy; and 2. you get what you pay for. this is (and now that they've reformulated their lipsticks with more pigment and lasting power, those too) a prime example of a great buy... and now that they've come out with Pearlescent Pink blush 381D, my HG is a toss-up between this one and 381D. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2006 8:29:00 PM More reviews by laurencane

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have medium neutral skin color and this blush is beautiful on me. It is warm and nicely pigmented. In fact it is highly pigmented and works best for me when applied with a skunk brush. It is a nice matte color. My only problem with this blush is the brush that it comes with. Interestingly enough I bought two of these blushes (in different colors) and when I opened the Mellow Wine blush which was sealed, there was no brush in the compact! That is ok though because I realized once I used the brush from my other WnW blush, that the brush is pretty crummy. I cant complain though since they were $2.99 with buy one get one free. I highly recommend this blush as long as you have a separate brush with which to apply it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2006 7:29:00 PM More reviews by fancifulfabi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like that this color looks very natural and sophisticated. The price is also extremely reasonable. My biggest issue with this product is its tendancy to break. I've already had to replace two of them!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2006 8:02:00 PM More reviews by flamencovixen

As the previous poster said, this blush is a dusty rose color. It is also matte which is great because I am moving away from using shimmery blushes. There's a lot of product and it's such a great price at $2.99 at my local Rite Aid.

This blush is very pigmented on my light skin with yellow undertones (MAC NC 25-30, BE 2.0, Cover Girl in Buff Beige). I actually use it on my lips after I put lip balm on and it gives me a naturally rosy pout.

I don't use the brush because it's of poor quality. The new metallic gray packaging looks a lot better than the old cheap-looking white packaging.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2003 3:19:00 PM More reviews by NelStar

$2.77 CDN >>> This beautiful blush was only $2.77! Mellow Wine is a new blush added to the WnW Silk Finish lineup. I was looking for an inexpensive blush in a dusty rose colour [to replace my bronzer for the fall/winter > i'm a MMM with dark hair/eyes] and found that this blush fit the description I was looking for. These blushes come in a large compact with the pan being 1.5x2 inches. A lot of product for the price! This blush goes on nicely and wears all day. I don't use the dinky brush that is included in the compact [which has a mini mirror too] i use my MAC 101. Give this blush a try!!!