November 26, 2014 | 1815 users online

Shampoo - Redken - Hair Cleansing Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2011 10:05:00 PM More reviews by nightinggale07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the most gentle clarifying shampoo I've ever used, hands down! I use hair styling products daily (mousse, shine serum, and heat protectant) and this clears the residue these leave behind quite efficiently, leaving my hair super shiny and not overly dry like most can. Another plus is that this shampoo has a nice citrus scent. I plan on buying this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2011 4:35:00 PM More reviews by VioletBick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Does the job but leaves my highlighted hair dry. I prefer Joico's version better.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 3:40:00 PM More reviews by Rinchi9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Strange enough, this doesn't strip my hair or make my hair straw like, like som other cleansing shampoos do. In fact, this is one of the few shampoos that make my hair super soft, baby-like.I use it once in a while, about every two weeks and leave it on for a couple of minutes and I really love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2011 7:38:00 PM More reviews by jpintane

Hair feels squeaky clean,not damaged. I love it, looking for bigger bottles, it is pricey but everything Redken is.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2011 12:10:00 PM More reviews by BebeMolly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Awesoommmmmmmme. Really, really love this as my cleansing shampoo. I use it 2-3 times a week, and immediately can notice buildup gone, but soft, light hair. I LOVE THE SMELL. Kinda like grapefruit. It is truly amazing and is a neccessity for my baby fine hair to get rid of build up. LOVE

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2011 12:11:00 AM More reviews by rallu

I decided to have black hair for one day and bought one of those semi-permanent hair colors that last 6-8 washes. I wanted to get rid of the black and with the help of this shampoo it lasted 2-3 washes. It cleans your hair really good and makes it shiny. It does dry out your hair though so you need a really good conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2010 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Louboulvr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have waist length hair and was seriously contemplating cutting it off because it had become so lank, dull and lifeless. It wouldn't even hold a style for more than an hour or so. After one use of redken's cleansing cream, my old hair is back! I have tried other clarifying shampoos and they always left my hair dried out and worse than when I started. This product is amazing! A very small amount goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2010 1:32:00 PM More reviews by sallysellsseashells

I was rec'd this by a few stylists over time because I have well water which causes mineral build up in my hair. I never bought it because it is pricey and I thought a regular drugstore clarifying shampoo would work just as well. I used the Neutrogena clarifying one on/off for years and was always dissappointed of how dry it left my hair. I moved on to try a few other drugstore ones only to get the same results. I caved in recently and bought this at my salon. Boy, what a difference. For a skinny anorexic bottle, it is pricey. I use this every 4th wash. This really cleans up things and doesn't strip the hair. However, this isn't a moisturizing shampoo so you do need conditioner after it. This does a wonderful job lifting the minerals and styling build up and leaves my thick hair is light and fluffy. Also, this shampoo is very concentrated so a little goes a long way. I use about a nickle size amount for my shoulder length hair. Work some water into the hair and the shampoo expands nicely. Also, this rinses out very well and fast.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2010 9:20:00 PM More reviews by candass23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this once a week and find it does an excellent job of cleaning my hair of product. I did find that it left my hair feel dry, but that's nothing a good conditioner can't fix

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2010 2:17:00 AM More reviews by ubiquitous8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a reasonalbe weekly cleansing shampoo for people who use a lot of other products. Hair feels fluffy yet silky, not fuzzy, after use, however I still have problems with buildup on scalp which Redken has not solved. Has a fresh, light mandarin scent and lathers exceptionally- good value for price.