October 31, 2014 | 1405 users online

Shampoo - Redken - Hair Cleansing Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2011 7:38:00 PM More reviews by jpintane

Hair feels squeaky clean,not damaged. I love it, looking for bigger bottles, it is pricey but everything Redken is.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2011 12:10:00 PM More reviews by BebeMolly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Awesoommmmmmmme. Really, really love this as my cleansing shampoo. I use it 2-3 times a week, and immediately can notice buildup gone, but soft, light hair. I LOVE THE SMELL. Kinda like grapefruit. It is truly amazing and is a neccessity for my baby fine hair to get rid of build up. LOVE

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2011 12:11:00 AM More reviews by rallu

I decided to have black hair for one day and bought one of those semi-permanent hair colors that last 6-8 washes. I wanted to get rid of the black and with the help of this shampoo it lasted 2-3 washes. It cleans your hair really good and makes it shiny. It does dry out your hair though so you need a really good conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2010 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Louboulvr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have waist length hair and was seriously contemplating cutting it off because it had become so lank, dull and lifeless. It wouldn't even hold a style for more than an hour or so. After one use of redken's cleansing cream, my old hair is back! I have tried other clarifying shampoos and they always left my hair dried out and worse than when I started. This product is amazing! A very small amount goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2010 1:32:00 PM More reviews by sallysellsseashells

I was rec'd this by a few stylists over time because I have well water which causes mineral build up in my hair. I never bought it because it is pricey and I thought a regular drugstore clarifying shampoo would work just as well. I used the Neutrogena clarifying one on/off for years and was always dissappointed of how dry it left my hair. I moved on to try a few other drugstore ones only to get the same results. I caved in recently and bought this at my salon. Boy, what a difference. For a skinny anorexic bottle, it is pricey. I use this every 4th wash. This really cleans up things and doesn't strip the hair. However, this isn't a moisturizing shampoo so you do need conditioner after it. This does a wonderful job lifting the minerals and styling build up and leaves my thick hair is light and fluffy. Also, this shampoo is very concentrated so a little goes a long way. I use about a nickle size amount for my shoulder length hair. Work some water into the hair and the shampoo expands nicely. Also, this rinses out very well and fast.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2010 9:20:00 PM More reviews by candass23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this once a week and find it does an excellent job of cleaning my hair of product. I did find that it left my hair feel dry, but that's nothing a good conditioner can't fix

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2010 2:17:00 AM More reviews by ubiquitous8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a reasonalbe weekly cleansing shampoo for people who use a lot of other products. Hair feels fluffy yet silky, not fuzzy, after use, however I still have problems with buildup on scalp which Redken has not solved. Has a fresh, light mandarin scent and lathers exceptionally- good value for price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2010 10:41:00 PM More reviews by BrownEyes01

I had to try this because of all the good reviews on MUA. And I have to say, I'm very impressed! This made my hair feel very clean! It does make your hair feel dry as you are rinsing it out but nothing that a good conditioner cannot take care of. I do like the smell. It's a light, citrusy scent. I plan on using this once a week and will continue to buy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2010 8:31:00 AM More reviews by Utopia22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Another hair product that is amazing for a lot of girls, but not for me. Guess my hair is just too thin and flat to notice any difference. For me, this was a lot of money for no results. Think I really don't need products like this. Have it up for swap.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2010 9:18:00 PM More reviews by pinkieswear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I think most clarifying shampoos strip your hair of everything! Depending on whether you use tons of product or not, that can be a good thing. However I only use a smoothing serum and the occasional shot of hairspray so I didnt need anything heavey duty, but I wanted to do an at-home deep conditioning treatment and knew doing a deep cleansing right before gives you the best results.
I really love the lather of this, and especially the scent! It didnt dry my hair, but gave me loads of volume!
I ended up sticking with this and using it about once a week. It cleanses so well without stripping your hair of its awesomeness. Try it!