Klorane Dry shampoo

4.1

Butane, Propane, Isobutane, Oryza Sativa(Rice), Starch(Oryza Sativa), SD Alcohol 39-C(Alcohol Denat), Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Avena Sativa(Oat), Kernel Oil(Avena Sativa), CYclodextrin, Cyclomethicone, fragance(Parfum), Isopropyl Myristate Slicia.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

My hair can get SUPER oily and gross and I am unfortunately one of those people who cannot overwash their hair (like, every second day is the limit to washing my hair) otherwise it gets worse... so days that I'm on the run, I can use this on my dark hair without it going white/grey.

This is by far my favorite dry shampoo. I've tried loads of others, both high and low end, and this beats them all. I love the fact that it is non aerosol... I've seen that some have problems with the powder going all over the place but in my experience as long as you bring it closer to your hair (instead of the normal 6 inches away like most aerosol dry shampoos...) and squeeze you are good to go. It's a little pricy but I find it goes a long way... I've had the same bottle for about 6 months, maybe more, and I use it every other or every 3 days.
PROS: Brushes out easy without leaving dark hair looking ashy, smells nice, no aerosol, lasts a while.
CONS: higher up on the price scale (I've seen anywhere from 16 to 22 dollars a bottle)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got the one with the non-aerosol spray thingy.

It dispenses puffs of white powder which is sort of messy but beats aerosol sprays. The trick to using this is to hold the can nearer to your scalp than you would for any other sprays so that the powder doesn't fly everywhere.

It does control oil very well. I spray it just under the top layer of my hair onto the roots and keeps my hair from getting oily on the 2nd day. It does itch a little bit but I do have quite sensitive skin.

The white powder is doesn't show at all on my very dark hair.

Overall a great product and pretty cheap too. I would gladly buy this again because it's so easy to use and convenient in a rush.

I want to love this product, I really do. I was looking for a way to stretch out my washes, so I googled around and found dry shampoo as a solution. Many reviews on MUA and elsewhere recommended this dry shampoo. I was so excited when I found the aerosol version at a local drugstore so I purchased it immediately.

My hair is not overly greasy nor dry so it is still fine on the 2nd day after washing, but by the 3rd day it starts to get icky, so I decided to use this on the night of my 3rd day. I sprayed it on but to my surprise not much white stuff appeared on my hair. The smell was neither pleasant nor unpleasant, but luckily it disappeared after a short while. I left it on for 2 minutes anyway as instructed and combed it out. My hair did appear cleaner and fluffier and I was quite pleased... until an hour later and it looked exactly the same as before I used it. Disappointed, I put it away and waited until after my next wash to use it again.

When the time came, the same thing happened. No product was coming out. I decided to spray a little more on the front portion of my hair when lo, a burst of white was on my hair! I had to laugh at how much I looked like Rogue. However, what was NOT funny was how hard it was to brush out of my almost black hair. I tried to get rid of it as much as possible and nobody in my family noticed. Again, the same thing happened -- my hair became gross not long after.

Third time of use now, and product comes out all the time when I spray! Now that my can was working properly, the only snag was that I didn't know how to aim and spray it evenly through my short, bobbed hair. So, I ended up with many white patches throughout my hair. I tried to brush it out as best as I could, and while it did leave my hair feeling cleaner and not as greasy, it was dull and had no sheen and also some spots that were impossibe to remove no matter how much I tried to shake it out of my hair. Thankfully, it stayed "clean" for the rest of the day. I used it the day after that as well with the same results.

Now that the can is behaving, I'm not sure the dry shampoo is doing anything for my hair. It's a quick fix when you've got semi-dirty hair but I have a feeling it'll fail you if you try to use it on full-on grease monkey hair(then again, if you have that you should actually wash your hair properly instead of relying on dry shampoo). If you have hair that is not dark like mine hopefully it's less visible for you *jealous* Also, I don't get how people can run out of product after only 1 or 2 times of using. However, since I can find no other dry shampoo where I live, I'll consider repurchasing this although it was quite expensive for such a small can. Maybe I will try homemade dry shampoo using cornstarch one day to compare with Klorane's. So this product gets 3 lippies from me for being neither great nor awful! Bye everyone thanks for reading my rambling review :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I bought the non aerosol version for traveling, I had read many reviews and articles about this dry shampoo so I decided to give it a try. Prior to this I used a cheaper drugstore version in spray form.

I love the bottle and the way you squeeze it to puff the powder on, I find that rather neat and cute to use. I also like the lack of scent, because to me no scent is always better than bad or strong scent. What I don't like is how I can tell I used it. It does freshen my hair, but because my hair is very dark, the powder shows ever so slightly. I didn't have this problem with the cheaper product so I will probably not repurchase this one.

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This is probably the best dry shampoo I've ever tried because it really does make my hair look clean and not just fixed in hurry, it doesn't leave much of a white trace (and what it leaves is easily removed). I usually apply it straight after washing my hair and it keeps it from getting oily twice as longer than without it. The only minus to this product is the price which is too high considering this lasts very little (less than three weeks for me), expecially if you're washing your hair every second day as I do.

This is my favourite dry shampoo, as it doesn't make my hair white and it doesn't have a "hair spray" feel to it (it's not sticky). It is rather expensive though, which is why I've said I won't buy it again.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I like this, but the baptiste is as good if not better, and costs less. I would still use this though if it was on special or the only one available. It is a very good product and works well.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

* Product - Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk (Non-Aerosal Spray: 50 g)
* Experience - This was the first time I've ever used a dry shampoo and I'm very impressed. My hair is very thick and dark and it also gets very oily after a day or two if I use a lot of styling products in it (i.e., hair spray, gloss drops, etc.) I was afraid that a dry shampoo would not work for me but it works very well. No ugly white residue after you brush and no scent either. It also lifts my hair to give it nice body and volume for that unmistakeable *va-va-va-voom* like I've just stepped out of the salon!
* Non-Aerosol Spray - I purchased for the non-aerosol version because I need something that is light and travels well (and it's priced the same). All you have to do is shake the bottle, turn the cap to where you see the nozzle and gently squeeze the plastic bottle to distribute product. The product is distributed in small 'puffs'. No waste, no worry.
* Verdict - My HG dry shampoo and it's only about 10 at pharmacies.

Ditto to all the good reviews below. I really cannot elaborate on what is already said. It does its work efficiently and leaves my fine hair volumized. Surpasses some of the more expensive dry shampoos.

Top Rated Klorane Products