October 23, 2014 | 2067 users online

Bronzers - Dr. Hauschka - Translucent Bronze Concentrate

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2006 2:05:00 PM More reviews by LaTurista

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful product! I'm currently using it as a blush and it gives me the most natural healthy glow. Using a foundation brush gives perfect application control.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2006 9:54:00 AM More reviews by muguetdebois

It does look dark, but goes on in a thin veil to give a very subtly bronzing effect - more like a healthy glow than a browny tan. A little goes a long way, s it's going to last. It smells gorgeous - a bit like Aveda products.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2006 12:56:00 PM More reviews by gillian1975

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

You get a lot of bronzer for your money with this product even though it may seem initially expensive. You only need to massage a few drops into your skin to achieve a healthy, bronzy glow. I found that it did not break my acne prone skin out and that the tint looked natural on my pale skin. Add to that that this product is chock full of the most natural ingredients and you are onto a winner!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2005 6:07:00 PM More reviews by SaraLee2

UPDATE: I've been using this daily for months now and definitely HG. I not only use it on my face daily (the color is really perfect for winter skin with no tan), but I mix it with a soft shimmer lotion/body creme for my chest/collar bones to give me some color. Can't say enough good things about this stuff!

I've been looking for a gel or liquid bronzer (powders just don't work as well on my skin) to replace my Eyeko Sunshine which they've discontinued (sniff sniff). Decided to try this since I love Dr H's products. I put a tiny bit over my TM or foundation on my forehead, cheeks and nose and it gives me a perfect sunkissed color. Very translucent and natural looking with no red or orange at all. Sinks into my skin, doesn't accentuate pores and lasts all day even on my mostly oily skin. I also use this by itself over moisturizer for no-MU days and it works great for that as well. I don't even have to use blush it gives me such perfect color. My only complaint is the pump dispenses too much if you're not careful, but I can live with that.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2005 10:43:00 AM More reviews by monchichi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

If you mix it with your day cream, you will get a good result: healthy, sun color (not an awful orange). When used over your daycream: sometimes blotchy and not that easy to put at each spot the same amount; it't too liquid for that.
I found the biggest problem the staying power of the bronzer. I mean: it wil stain on your clothes. It doesn't penetrate the skin, it sits just on top of it. Beware! Often i end the day with brown on the neck part from my t- shirt... I like the packeging and the healthy ingrediŽnts! (sorry for bad Enlish but i'm from Belgium)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2005 9:33:00 AM More reviews by d6676

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I use to be in the sun all the time, but as I've gotten older (i'm approaching 30 -haha) i've been avoiding tanning my face. So this product helps me by giving me the same color as my neck and body because of slathering SPF. Smells a little funky but a lot better than other self tanners. I would def. repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2005 7:47:00 PM More reviews by jilliby

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Tried this after seeing so many reviews here.I am really glad I did. I mix it with either my sunscreen or moisturiser. You control how much colour you want on your face. It leaves a natural glow to the skin - makes you look so healthy. I love it and will continue to use it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2005 10:28:00 AM More reviews by creoula

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this!!! Gives a great glow to skin! I am NC30-35 for reference but I find that most can wear this b/c can layer for darkened effect. Is a watery consistancy but mixed with fndn. or daycream works well as a TM. I like to layer mine over my moisturizer & dust with a pinky blush to add a bit of flush to skin. I have combo skin & this hasn't clogged my pores. Would def. buy it again & a little goes along way so it will def. last long.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/5/2005 3:43:00 PM More reviews by grouch

I wouldnt use this on acneic skin, especially if you already have color.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2005 10:12:00 PM More reviews by bizou

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Anyone who has problems with their sunscreen leaving a white cast should try this. This lets me wear my Shiseido spf, which is perfect except for the white cast. Now I just mix in a little Bronze Concentrate and look healthy instead of pasty.

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No