Dr. Hauschka Translucent Bronze Concentrate

4.5

Water/Aqua, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Alcohol, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Lysolecithin (Hydrolyzed Lecithin), Beeswax/Cera Flava, Fragrance/Parfum (Essential Oil), Citral, Linalool, Farnesol, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Eugenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Algin, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex/CI 75810, Iron Oxides 5/29/09

on 2/1/2006 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This product is fairly simple but can be used in a variety of ways. It can be mixed in with lotion, sunscreen or foundation to add color or used directly on clean skin. The color can be layered for intensity but it can become too rusty looking if you use too heavy a hand. The dispenser tends to clog up and then you get an inevitable clump of dried up bronzer that comes out in your hand and must be discarded. I find this annoying.

on 1/30/2006 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Beautiful product! I'm currently using it as a blush and it gives me the most natural healthy glow. Using a foundation brush gives perfect application control.

on 1/22/2006 9:54:00 AM

It does look dark, but goes on in a thin veil to give a very subtly bronzing effect - more like a healthy glow than a browny tan. A little goes a long way, s it's going to last. It smells gorgeous - a bit like Aveda products.

on 1/13/2006 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

You get a lot of bronzer for your money with this product even though it may seem initially expensive. You only need to massage a few drops into your skin to achieve a healthy, bronzy glow. I found that it did not break my acne prone skin out and that the tint looked natural on my pale skin. Add to that that this product is chock full of the most natural ingredients and you are onto a winner!

on 11/27/2005 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

UPDATE: I've been using this daily for months now and definitely HG. I not only use it on my face daily (the color is really perfect for winter skin with no tan), but I mix it with a soft shimmer lotion/body creme for my chest/collar bones to give me some color. Can't say enough good things about this stuff!

I've been looking for a gel or liquid bronzer (powders just don't work as well on my skin) to replace my Eyeko Sunshine which they've discontinued (sniff sniff). Decided to try this since I love Dr H's products. I put a tiny bit over my TM or foundation on my forehead, cheeks and nose and it gives me a perfect sunkissed color. Very translucent and natural looking with no red or orange at all. Sinks into my skin, doesn't accentuate pores and lasts all day even on my mostly oily skin. I also use this by itself over moisturizer for no-MU days and it works great for that as well. I don't even have to use blush it gives me such perfect color. My only complaint is the pump dispenses too much if you're not careful, but I can live with that.

on 11/12/2005 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

If you mix it with your day cream, you will get a good result: healthy, sun color (not an awful orange). When used over your daycream: sometimes blotchy and not that easy to put at each spot the same amount; it't too liquid for that.
I found the biggest problem the staying power of the bronzer. I mean: it wil stain on your clothes. It doesn't penetrate the skin, it sits just on top of it. Beware! Often i end the day with brown on the neck part from my t- shirt... I like the packeging and the healthy ingrediŽnts! (sorry for bad Enlish but i'm from Belgium)

on 10/27/2005 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this product. I use to be in the sun all the time, but as I've gotten older (i'm approaching 30 -haha) i've been avoiding tanning my face. So this product helps me by giving me the same color as my neck and body because of slathering SPF. Smells a little funky but a lot better than other self tanners. I would def. repurchase

on 10/25/2005 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Tried this after seeing so many reviews here.I am really glad I did. I mix it with either my sunscreen or moisturiser. You control how much colour you want on your face. It leaves a natural glow to the skin - makes you look so healthy. I love it and will continue to use it.

on 9/16/2005 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I love this!!! Gives a great glow to skin! I am NC30-35 for reference but I find that most can wear this b/c can layer for darkened effect. Is a watery consistancy but mixed with fndn. or daycream works well as a TM. I like to layer mine over my moisturizer & dust with a pinky blush to add a bit of flush to skin. I have combo skin & this hasn't clogged my pores. Would def. buy it again & a little goes along way so it will def. last long.

on 7/5/2005 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I wouldnt use this on acneic skin, especially if you already have color.

Popular Bronzers