April 21, 2014 | 1828 users online

Shampoo - Paul Mitchell - Super Skinny Daily Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2006 3:54:00 PM More reviews by arizonamuaddict

My HG shampoo!! Makes my thick, wavy, unmanageable hair behave! I LOOOOVE the smell, too. The only negative is that it can leave build up, so a clairifying shampoo once a week is a good idea (I use Suave). Can't beat the 2litres/$24 that always pop up, either.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2006 11:20:00 AM More reviews by vodkabarbie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had high hopes for this shampoo - it seemed to be popular and had good reviews. I've got dry hair that's mid length and prone to frizzing and snapping, I was hoping this shampoo and the matching conditioner would make it less parched and sleeker.
What actually happened was despite using the small amounts recommended, within 3 weeks I had so much build up on my hair that it felt sticky. My scalp was itchy and my hair was dull and extremely dry at the ends. I went to the hairdresser and he told me my hair was in terrible condition. I really wouldn't recommend this unless your hair is very coarse and thick. Real disappointment.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2006 1:26:00 PM More reviews by punkfiend

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Unlike most reviewers this did not weigh my finr#e hair down, I thought it was a good shampoo would use again :)

rated 1 of 5 on 5/1/2006 1:08:00 PM More reviews by DaleJrFan50

I thought this shampoo would be really great b/c of my frizzy hair. I thought wrong. This shampoo does not lather up well, which is something I like in shampoos, and it leaves a nasty coating on your hair that is hard to wash out. Nope, not buying again. The price is ridiculous for this junk. I tossed it after trying it 3 times.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2006 3:44:00 PM More reviews by ameliagard

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This shampoo made my long, fine, curly hair very dry and fly-away. I couldn't believe how awful my hair looked. The Super Skinny Conditioner didn't even begin to detangle my hair, and it is a very light conditioner that is not moisturizing. I was very disappointed with these products, and I returned them to the salon.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2006 10:17:00 AM More reviews by lilly10

I have to agree with other reviewers with the way this leaves hair feeling dry. I too wish i read the reviews prior to purchasing as this was a bit expensive for a procuct that I don't love. So not something I would use everyday but does make blow drying easier so that is a plus.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2006 11:35:00 AM More reviews by booda

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like the scent and the packaging. I can see how many said it leaves their hair dry. For me, however, it works great, because I wash my hair at night, and then style it in the morning before work. This doesn't foam up a whole lot, though I notice many salon brands tend to be that way.

Not 100% sure I'd buy it again, but I do like it in general.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/3/2006 9:43:00 PM More reviews by majabc

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I should have read these reviews befor I bought this. It smells great but it's way too drying for my clor processed fine hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2006 12:37:00 PM More reviews by ungdrom18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

First off I love the smell of this! Thats what caught my attention, my hair dresser used this to wash my hair and I fell in love. I have thick hair and this calms it down. You do have to use the conditioner with it, or else your hair will become dry.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2006 6:15:00 PM More reviews by morepoe

I bought this product because I am a fan of PM's serum. I was told by one hair dresser that it is "great." I have colored and highlighted, long hair. I started using it on a regular basis. Within that same time, I was finding my hair to be stiff and dry....... Two weeks ago, while I was in a beauty supply store, purchasing the serum, I commented that I used the shampoo and BOTH sales assistants said "that is so drying, we can't use it." BINGO, that is why my hair is so much dryer than usual! So, I stopped using it and my hair is back to normal. Whew. Maybe it works on virgin hair, but not on processed hair---at least not mine.