August 21, 2014 | 1872 users online

Fragrances - Ralph Lauren - Blue for Women

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2007 1:02:00 PM More reviews by collegestudent88

It's a "nice" fragrance, but nothing more. Not overtly feminine or heavy or anything much so it's good for everyday wear. I'd put it in the same group with tommy girl and happy clinique because I don't like common scents that too many people wear and just don't stand out. I actually know of somebody who uses this perfume as toilet spray in her bathroom...I think I'd like it more for that purpose.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2007 4:40:00 PM More reviews by ariadne80

Great summer fragrance! Even though I don't believe freesia is listed as one of the notes, that's what comes to mind. Initially there's a note I don't like (I'm guessing that's the "peony") but it goes away and leaves the florals I DO like.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2007 11:13:00 AM More reviews by Putsy

I was so excited to buy this because my all time favorite fragrance is Ralph Lauren Romance. With ralph Lauren Blue, I was sooooo sad because, on me, this smells like a cheap cologne for men. It reminds me of Jovan Musk for men. I guess I'll stick to Romance!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2007 1:54:00 PM More reviews by shopcheap

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i bought a gift set of this fragrance last spring thinking it would be perfect for warmer weather. i still think so and i love this scent, but it disappears literally before i get out the door. this is after layering w/ the body lotion(which is a really nice texture, by the way, kind of a gel/cream). pretty bottle, nice notes - i like it but it doesn't like me enough to stick around, a problem i've had with other scents as well, must be a chemistry thing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2007 9:12:00 PM More reviews by jayden

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG perfume! A++++

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2007 3:11:00 PM More reviews by VickieVixie

This is the only fragrance I've stuck with through a bottle, and I like to think of it as my signature scent. I like that it's not too sweet nor heavy, but it's still a little bit sexy in a kind of androgenous way. I particularly like that it's not too feminine and soft. I wear it almost everyday and people often comment on the scent. Personally prefer the smaller bottles cause they're easier to hold...I might venture into L'eau d'Issey but until I can afford it, this will be my staple fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2006 4:07:00 PM More reviews by wundergal

This smells a bit like jasmine. Not over powering. I like it. I wear it when i go shopping or at home when im expecting guest over or out with my friends for tea or something. Its there...lingers...i noticed my friends sniffing ..trying to figure out what im wearing..perfect for that 'im not really wearing perfume' statement. Beautiful transparent blue bottle. Just that sometimes my other half mistakens this for his!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2006 8:29:00 PM More reviews by ilec

This is my favorite one so far, the only perfume that i actually finished the whole bottle. I got the small 40ml just recently and its so cute. The smell is really distinctive and hard to describe. Sometimes I wear it at home coz I'm addicted. Hopefully I'll be able to find other fragrance which can compare, if not I'm gonna have to just stick to this one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2006 10:20:00 AM More reviews by SarahMcD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this smell. Fresh, clean, and very feminine. It's more sophisticated than a lot of the Ralph smells, but not old-ladyish. Lasts all day, stays true, but not overpowering. Unique smell, too. Average price, pretty bottle. Definitely a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2006 8:49:00 AM More reviews by AngelLes

I've had an entire coffee shop staff compliment me on this one. I like it for summer, personally, but it's not overpowering and very fresh and clean.