August 31, 2014 | 943 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Midnight Cowboy Rides Again

rated 2 of 5 on 7/5/2009 8:39:00 PM More reviews by lunakitty12

So this looks really great in the pan and it is a really nice color, but there is way to much gilter and way to much fall out with this product for me to like it. I will never like this shadow and will probably not use it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/18/2009 4:10:00 PM More reviews by sparklystar1234

This color is gorgeous but it is extremely glitterry that results in large amounts of fall out by the end of the day. This eyeshadow is pretty expensive and it's only available in certain beauty supply stores so i will not be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2009 12:50:00 PM More reviews by beu2fool

love the color, hate the glitter fall out. Even the primer cannot keep this glitter in place. Have you ever had glitter in your eye? Not the best feeling in the world. I don't know who's bright idea it was to put something that can easily fall in your eye into an eyeshadow. You'd think it would be common sense. I do love UD...just cant understand the glitter concept

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2009 7:37:00 PM More reviews by Chickadee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hate the UD shadows that have chunky glitter in them. Dear UD, if you can't figure out a way to get the glitter to stick, please just get rid of it!! If you want Midnight Cowboy without glitter, buy Sellout. That is the entire reason they came out with that shade!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2009 7:34:00 PM More reviews by shoeboxoftrees

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love my brown, gold, coppery, neutral eyeshadows, and I thought this would be fun for a night look. No. The color of the shadow barely showed up on my lids and I'm pale. The glitter just went all over the place. It ended up all over my face and was difficult to get off. Removing all the fallout glitter made me need to redo my face makeup, which was annoying. I like glittery shadows, but the glitter in this just doesn't stay put, even with UDPP under it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2009 9:34:00 AM More reviews by brandyalexander

I love this shade so much! However, I do not enjoy the glitter all over. And I mean alllllll over my entire face. Even with UDPP, the glitter gets everywhere. Eventually toward the end of the day all the glitter is gone (because it's all over the rest of my face) and I'm left with a really great natural shade that I love and would wear everyday. I will not repurchase this based on the fact that there's so much glitter fallout, but I will definitely look for a similar glitter-free UD color.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2009 11:34:00 PM More reviews by MES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I said it once, and I'll say it again Urban Decay is stuck in the 90's. Like many other UD eyeshadows this one is very heavy on the glitter. It's not quite as bad as Uzi, but still borders on unwearable. The shade itself is actually really nice and natural. I would not buy this again simply because of the glitter.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/19/2009 8:22:00 PM More reviews by kristennlaurenx3

Why Urban Decay Why???? Why must you insist putting chunks apoun chunks apoun chunks of glitter into this eyeshadow. this shadow could have been soooooooooo amazing if 50% of the glitter was not in there. I mean seriously, the glitter gets everywhere, nose, cheeks, neck, shoulder, sink, EVERYWHERE!! I dont even know how to use this eyeshadow its so damn glitter-y.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2009 3:15:00 AM More reviews by RaynaRawrXx

I just got this today in the mail and let me say, I did NOT expect this much glitter in the shadow!! However, the shade is gorgeous and I'm sure it will be awesome for a party or special occasion. Can't wait to use this!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2009 10:20:00 PM More reviews by sarb3ar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Whenever I want a glittery look, I put this over whatever shadows i have applied. It really doesn't change the color of the already applied shadow, it just adds a lot of glitter! Although, it does tend to get everywhere! Its still a gorgeous color and I could not live with it out! I use it almost everyday! Great shadow if you want a glitter to apply on your eyes with any shadow or at anytime.