Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy Rides Again

3.4

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/29/2009 9:48:00 AM

Eee, so I love the color in the pan. And that's where my love for it ends. I put it on this morning before work for the first time--big mistake. I have glitter all over my face and it won't come off! Maybe if I worked in the circus, putting it on before work could possibly get me a promotion. I mean, I love the circus, but in an office setting it's best not to look like you are about to make children laugh (or cry?) for a living. I don't think I will ever be using this again, even for night time. I feel like maybe younger gals could get away with the glitter and it would look good, but it just doesn't work for a mid-twenty-something.

on 7/5/2009 8:39:00 PM

So this looks really great in the pan and it is a really nice color, but there is way to much gilter and way to much fall out with this product for me to like it. I will never like this shadow and will probably not use it again.

This color is gorgeous but it is extremely glitterry that results in large amounts of fall out by the end of the day. This eyeshadow is pretty expensive and it's only available in certain beauty supply stores so i will not be repurchasing.

on 6/16/2009 12:50:00 PM

love the color, hate the glitter fall out. Even the primer cannot keep this glitter in place. Have you ever had glitter in your eye? Not the best feeling in the world. I don't know who's bright idea it was to put something that can easily fall in your eye into an eyeshadow. You'd think it would be common sense. I do love UD...just cant understand the glitter concept

on 6/14/2009 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I hate the UD shadows that have chunky glitter in them. Dear UD, if you can't figure out a way to get the glitter to stick, please just get rid of it!! If you want Midnight Cowboy without glitter, buy Sellout. That is the entire reason they came out with that shade!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I love my brown, gold, coppery, neutral eyeshadows, and I thought this would be fun for a night look. No. The color of the shadow barely showed up on my lids and I'm pale. The glitter just went all over the place. It ended up all over my face and was difficult to get off. Removing all the fallout glitter made me need to redo my face makeup, which was annoying. I like glittery shadows, but the glitter in this just doesn't stay put, even with UDPP under it.

I love this shade so much! However, I do not enjoy the glitter all over. And I mean alllllll over my entire face. Even with UDPP, the glitter gets everywhere. Eventually toward the end of the day all the glitter is gone (because it's all over the rest of my face) and I'm left with a really great natural shade that I love and would wear everyday. I will not repurchase this based on the fact that there's so much glitter fallout, but I will definitely look for a similar glitter-free UD color.

on 5/13/2009 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I said it once, and I'll say it again Urban Decay is stuck in the 90's. Like many other UD eyeshadows this one is very heavy on the glitter. It's not quite as bad as Uzi, but still borders on unwearable. The shade itself is actually really nice and natural. I would not buy this again simply because of the glitter.

Why Urban Decay Why???? Why must you insist putting chunks apoun chunks apoun chunks of glitter into this eyeshadow. this shadow could have been soooooooooo amazing if 50% of the glitter was not in there. I mean seriously, the glitter gets everywhere, nose, cheeks, neck, shoulder, sink, EVERYWHERE!! I dont even know how to use this eyeshadow its so damn glitter-y.

on 4/12/2009 3:15:00 AM

I just got this today in the mail and let me say, I did NOT expect this much glitter in the shadow!! However, the shade is gorgeous and I'm sure it will be awesome for a party or special occasion. Can't wait to use this!

Popular Eye Shadows