April 21, 2014 | 703 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Impassioned (Amplified)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2010 1:55:00 PM More reviews by MyBeehive

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Amplified creme formulation, bright pink / watermelon shade looks wonderful on me. I'm NC15, pale lips, black hair. It's a great splash of color with enough oomph for when you don't want to go red...but something else and you're sick of orange! I don't default to pink lipstick, ever, it's usually nudes/corals/reds but this is a fab exception. I apply out of the tube on conditioned, flake-free lips, blot several times, dab on a bit more, and I'm set for hours. It almost stains my lips. I'm very happy and do not find it any more drying than other amplified cremes.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2010 12:14:00 PM More reviews by cortneyrozell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

EDIT: This is looking rather red on me now. The first few times I wore it it was true to the color in the tube...a bright neonish pink, but now it looks red and wayyy darker. I barely ever use it anymore. It's not flattering at all now. I'm not sure what happened.

I was looking for a super bright neon pink, and wound up getting this color cause once I tried it on...BAM...it just looked so great on my lips and with my skin tone (NC15). I must have tried on about 10 different lippies at Mac and this was my favorite. I never wear dark or bold colors, and i'm in love with this. I do have to say though, it is very drying...and it seems to be looking darker on me now than it did when I first started wearing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2010 5:17:00 PM More reviews by donchica

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think all mac lipsticks should be this formula, it is not as drying as the other formulas

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2010 6:44:00 PM More reviews by blueblackwhite

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

On me it looks more like really bright red than pink. It's very pigmented, smelles vanilla, creamy. Sounds perfect but with my blonde hair and NC25 skin it looks horrible.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2010 1:06:00 AM More reviews by RainbowxBrite

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've honestly never loved a lipstick color more than I love this one. It's a very, very intense and in-your-face pink (gosh, it's lovely) and looks wonderful on my NC25 skin. I've never really been the type to wear a red lipstick, but I do adore my statement lippies, and this is certainly one of them. My all-time favorite color. It's so creamy and... gah, can't say enough good things about it!! You need this lipstick in your life. Seriously. Girl About Town is also a lovely color, but Impassioned will forever be my favorite. Go buy it. Seriously, you won't regret it if you love bright and fun colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2010 9:04:00 PM More reviews by akn8v

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I freaking LOVE this!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2010 10:31:00 AM More reviews by sweetstef24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

It's a very bright pink lipstick, but i love it! it looks great on my pale skin. I love wearing it with just eyeliner, mascara, and blush... the color appears a lot brighter and pink on my pale lips, than my mom's pigmented lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2010 11:28:00 AM More reviews by tashraf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE!!!! This is my first MAC lipstick (believe it or not). I love how intense the color is. You don't need to apply coat after coat for the color to properly show up on your lips. I'll be going back to MAC for more lip colors!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2010 6:52:00 PM More reviews by danielitsa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this color is so....bright....hahaha....
but so great......
i bought it a week ago.....and im wearing it since then....every single day...
i love to wear it with a green eyeliner and lots of mascara......

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2010 2:22:00 AM More reviews by jewelsmd

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick. I'm into bold colors, if you are not than this is not the lipstick for you. Works great with warm skin tones. Gives your face vibrance.