August 23, 2014 | 1799 users online

Moisturizers - Perricone - Face Finishing Moisturizer

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2005 12:12:00 PM More reviews by p5r79

Maybe there's something wrong with my nose but this product smells like bed of roses and not like a fish. If you are super dehydrated, I would supplement a hydrating serum like B5 serum from Skinsceuticals but if you have normal to oily skin, this moisturizer should be fine in hydration. I love using this product during the summer. I do need an extra boost during the winter so I combine it with some other stuff. I can't stop using it because of its additional benefits and I notice a big difference when I leave it out of my routine.

I don't know why some people hate his products while some of us love them. All I know is that they work for me. I get tons of complements on my skin everywhere I go. When I stop using his products for whatever reason, my skin looks dull and ashy. To each’s own I guess but if you are new to his products, please don't let some of the negative remarks here turn you away. Try his introductory kit, which is suitable for all skin type, from QVC.com so you can return the product in 30 days if you don't like them without a hassle.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2005 12:08:00 PM More reviews by Becki32155

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked this very much. It makes my skin glow and I happen to love the smell. I'm all out and want some more very much. It's kind of pricey but lasts a long time. A little goes a long way. I put some between my finger and like La Mer, let it warm, and then pat it over my face before sunscreen.

I don't often use a face moisturizer. I don't really need it. But I sure did like this one....

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2005 8:21:00 PM More reviews by jennifer36

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2005 8:19:00 PM More reviews by jennifer36

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have greasy skin in the summer so I put this on sparingly over perricone treatment products. Seems to work well for me. I dont love the new rose smell but will repurchase.9/28/05 I hated and could no longer tolerate the rose smell. I returned this and am using the lipid replenishment which works fabulous on my combo skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2005 2:52:00 PM More reviews by LIGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this product, but the price puts me off a little. It went on nicely, not greasy at all. Felt very smooth and supple on my skin. Caused no breakouts. :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2005 11:46:00 AM More reviews by lmande

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It would be an ok product except for the smell. OMG, it doesn't fade either and it doesn't appear to diminish even though you've applied foundation and powder over the top of it.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2005 4:16:00 PM More reviews by angellical

It didn't work on my combination skin--the dry spots were extra flaky by midday. It's a good thing I received this as a sample from Sephora because it would have been another product tossed in the garbage.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2005 1:37:00 PM More reviews by lauracr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I cannot believe the reviews I am seeing on this product. I have combo skin and was starting to experience rashy breakouts around my chin. All I can say is WOW! I used the Perricone pore cleanser first and then put this on and my skin looked noticeably better after the first use. After a 2-3 days, the area around my chin where I was having the consistent rashy breakout was just a little dry flaky patch, and after a couple more days of use, my skin is clearer, smoother and softer, the pores are definitely less noticeable and my skin tone is looking more even and smooth than ever. I will definitely continue to use this product as well as the pore cleanser and am looking forward to trying other products of the Perricone line. I am a true devotee.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2004 12:16:00 AM More reviews by rosieee

This moisturizer does indeed smell absolutely nasty-like fish as so many others have said. It seems most of his line just absolutely STINKS...especially the face firming activator and the smell doesn't go away very quickly. Anyways, it left my skin sticky as well and never really seemed to absorb...I'll stick to another moisturizer thanks :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2004 11:43:00 PM More reviews by manda822

I liked this lightweight moisturizer, and use it on top of my evening facial emollient. This product seems similar to Ole Henriksen's Sheer Transformation cream, except wtih entirely different ingredients, but claim the same thing, to even out skin tone and brighten skin up. I preferred this to Ole henriksens moisturizer and found that this had far better results in a shorter period of time!