April 21, 2014 | 950 users online

Moisturizers - Perricone - Face Finishing Moisturizer

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2005 2:52:00 PM More reviews by LIGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this product, but the price puts me off a little. It went on nicely, not greasy at all. Felt very smooth and supple on my skin. Caused no breakouts. :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2005 11:46:00 AM More reviews by lmande

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It would be an ok product except for the smell. OMG, it doesn't fade either and it doesn't appear to diminish even though you've applied foundation and powder over the top of it.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2005 4:16:00 PM More reviews by angellical

It didn't work on my combination skin--the dry spots were extra flaky by midday. It's a good thing I received this as a sample from Sephora because it would have been another product tossed in the garbage.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2005 1:37:00 PM More reviews by lauracr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I cannot believe the reviews I am seeing on this product. I have combo skin and was starting to experience rashy breakouts around my chin. All I can say is WOW! I used the Perricone pore cleanser first and then put this on and my skin looked noticeably better after the first use. After a 2-3 days, the area around my chin where I was having the consistent rashy breakout was just a little dry flaky patch, and after a couple more days of use, my skin is clearer, smoother and softer, the pores are definitely less noticeable and my skin tone is looking more even and smooth than ever. I will definitely continue to use this product as well as the pore cleanser and am looking forward to trying other products of the Perricone line. I am a true devotee.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2004 12:16:00 AM More reviews by rosieee

This moisturizer does indeed smell absolutely nasty-like fish as so many others have said. It seems most of his line just absolutely STINKS...especially the face firming activator and the smell doesn't go away very quickly. Anyways, it left my skin sticky as well and never really seemed to absorb...I'll stick to another moisturizer thanks :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2004 11:43:00 PM More reviews by manda822

I liked this lightweight moisturizer, and use it on top of my evening facial emollient. This product seems similar to Ole Henriksen's Sheer Transformation cream, except wtih entirely different ingredients, but claim the same thing, to even out skin tone and brighten skin up. I preferred this to Ole henriksens moisturizer and found that this had far better results in a shorter period of time!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2004 12:52:00 AM More reviews by GoldBracelet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Terrible terrible products. I had the worst rashes all over my face and eyes--i used the eye cream as well. Not the change I was hoping for. How disappointing...he's so highly touted in the media.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2004 9:07:00 PM More reviews by LucyBelieves

Thank golly it isn't just me. I have had samples of many of the Perricone products and over the past year I have tried to incorporate at least one into my regime. Well, the cleanser alone made me break out, the activator by itself made me break out and now this has made my skin a blotchy pimpley mess. I tried this since my skin is a bit drier with the seasonal changes. I would rather have dry skin than several eruptions. The three strike law is in effect and I hereby refuse to try anymore Perricone products. Maybe the chemist suffered the effects of mercury poisining when creating these horrid zit-causing products.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2004 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Tibbar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I rec'd this in a swap & didn't think much of it on the first try. But after using it for a week or so I changed my mind. It's a nice medium-weight moisturizer that I use at night & it absorbs quickly & isn't at all greasy. It has a nice rose scent. Not sure if it's worth the premium price, but I do like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2004 3:29:00 PM More reviews by geriannie1227

Nice mousturizer...a little too heavy for my skin...pretty rose smell...if you had dry skin i would imagine this being a good choice...