Perricone Face Finishing Moisturizer

3.2

Aqua (Water), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui Nut) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Polysorbate 60, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethyl MEA (DMAE), C13-14 Isoparaffin, Citric Acid, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C Ester), L-Tyrosine, Parfum (Fragrance), Laureth-7, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Thioctic Acid (Alpha Lipoic Acid), Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Eugenol.

on 11/4/2006 8:50:00 AM

I can't say enough good things about this moisturizer. I have combo, acne-prone skin and have tried so many high-priced light moisturizers including La Mer and never found quite the right one.
I first bought this Perricone moisturizer about a year ago and within a few days of trying it, my skin was different - smoother, firmer and fewer breakouts. The softness of my skin is unbelievable.
Over the summer I switched moisturizers, and tried a few of the samples I have, but when I went back to this Perricone last week. I couldn't believe the results again. I haven't tried any other Perricone products, and am a little sceptical of brand for some reason - possibly their marketing, but it works the best for me. My HG.

on 8/21/2006 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Very nice moisturizer. Absorbs instantly. Would repurchase!

on 8/13/2006 3:06:00 PM

Oh my. I finally found my HG moisturizer. I got a ton of free samples of this stuff from Sephora and used it every day for a week and WOW, does my skin look different. This is fab for under foundation, esp powder foundation. It really makes the foundation look completely flawless. I have an acne prone T zone so acne products dry my skin out, but this keeps it balanced without being greasy or causing breakouts. I love this stuff. Sucks that its so expensive. You can find some of it on Ebay but the price isn't all that different.

Oh and it doesn't smell all that wonderful but, maybe thats why my skin likes it so much. It doesn't have any added fragrance oils.

on 8/7/2006 9:59:00 PM

It smells like Nair and it stings my face. Thank goodness it was just a sample and not something I'd purchased.

on 6/4/2006 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

This stuff is extremely lightweight given how super-moisturizing it is. It keeps my face hydrated in winter months without being greasy. I've been using it during some very humid days in NYC recently, and this stuff still remains lightweight and non-greasy. I'm on my second container now. Only thing about this moisturizer is it's a bit on the expensive side.

on 11/9/2005 10:18:00 AM

I must be one of those people whose skin agrees with the Perricone line.

I bought this to go over the glycolic treatment and it works very well. I also use it by itself it make my skin lovely and dewy and gives a great effect under foundation and a little goes a long way.

Personally I can't fault it but it does go to show that not all products work for every person.

on 10/7/2005 3:50:00 PM

I LOVE THIS STUFF.
It feels wonderful from the get go. I have very sensitive, combination skin.
Seems like even at 50 most things make my face breakout. This does not.
It truly makes your skin soft as a baby's bottom. I love the smell and it last a long time. That's good because of the price.

on 10/7/2005 12:12:00 PM

Maybe there's something wrong with my nose but this product smells like bed of roses and not like a fish. If you are super dehydrated, I would supplement a hydrating serum like B5 serum from Skinsceuticals but if you have normal to oily skin, this moisturizer should be fine in hydration. I love using this product during the summer. I do need an extra boost during the winter so I combine it with some other stuff. I can't stop using it because of its additional benefits and I notice a big difference when I leave it out of my routine.

I don't know why some people hate his products while some of us love them. All I know is that they work for me. I get tons of complements on my skin everywhere I go. When I stop using his products for whatever reason, my skin looks dull and ashy. To each’s own I guess but if you are new to his products, please don't let some of the negative remarks here turn you away. Try his introductory kit, which is suitable for all skin type, from QVC.com so you can return the product in 30 days if you don't like them without a hassle.

on 9/23/2005 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I liked this very much. It makes my skin glow and I happen to love the smell. I'm all out and want some more very much. It's kind of pricey but lasts a long time. A little goes a long way. I put some between my finger and like La Mer, let it warm, and then pat it over my face before sunscreen.

I don't often use a face moisturizer. I don't really need it. But I sure did like this one....

on 8/11/2005 8:21:00 PM

I have greasy skin in the summer so I put this on sparingly over perricone treatment products. Seems to work well for me. I dont love the new rose smell but will repurchase.
9/28/05 I hated and could no longer tolerate the rose smell. I returned this and am using the lipid replenishment which works fabulous on my combo skin.

Popular Moisturizers