September 1, 2014 | 1537 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2011 12:05:00 PM More reviews by FlyLikeAG6

I rediscovered this make up remover about five months ago when I borrowed it from a friend. I'm pretty sure I had used it in the past and I'm not sure why I ever quit using it! I use this before cleansing to remove make up. You only need to wet your face and use a pea size amount of product because it foams up so well. If you want more foam, just add a little bit more water. This is super gentle too. I've used this to remove sunscreen and foundation just hours after using an at-home chemical peel. I thought it was going to sting so bad but I had to get it all of my face so I didn't think I had a choice. But it didn't sting at all! It was awesome. It is also very easy to rinse off. Even though this is gentle, I do not use this on or near my eyes, and I don't recommend that any one else do either. Also, this is not meant to be a primary cleanser. This just removes most make up and will not get your skin completely clean. I think years ago the reason I probably quit using this was because it wasn't an all-in-one cleanser. It seems so silly now. This product does its job. The day after I "rediscovered" this I went to the Clinique counter and bought a full size tube, which I'm not even halfway through with. I've also collected a couple of GWP sizes, which I'm told last a long time too. Will definitely repurchase when needed.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2011 3:16:00 AM More reviews by babylemon1986

I love this cleanser so much. It makes my face so clean everytime i uses it to remove my makeup. I will definitely buy it again. will recommend it to ppl who have combination skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2011 11:38:00 PM More reviews by hanakopink

I have to say this is a wonderful product! I absolutely love it! The price is so cheap for a semi-high end product. The foam is so effective even you only put a tiny dot on to your hands. The product goes a really long way, totally worth the money. It removes all the dirt,oil and makeup on my face! Love it, love it, love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2011 1:45:00 PM More reviews by andreabean0929

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like using this as a makeup remover before my Clinique 3 step since that cleanser isnt meant to remove makeup. I really like this its creamy a little goes a long way with this and does a great job at taking off all my makeup. I would recommend this to a friend and will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2011 5:00:00 PM More reviews by 6thmercury

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok so I dont know why the girl prior to me writing this review said that it doesnt remove make up because it does! If you have combo/dry, this is a good cleanser for you. It removes make up and makes your skin feel so clean! If you have dry skin, it may not be the cleanser for you. It does say on the clinique site that its for combination skin. I'm surprised that I like it since it was a gift with purchase. I havent broken out from the cleanser as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2011 6:57:00 PM More reviews by smoothtalkin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this! My face feels so clean afterwards. It doesn't remove make up and I don't use it around my eye area so I use face wipes before cleansing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2011 4:07:00 PM More reviews by itscake4me

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is great for removing makeup! I use it before my Clinique Acne Solutions cleanser and it really helps remove stubborn makeup.
It doesn't irritate, and as long as I use a moisturizer after washing, it doesn't dry my skin out. The bottle is pretty big, and you need a very very little amount to get a nice lather. Overall, it is a pretty good value, it lasts forever, and I will always repurchase this when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2011 12:27:00 PM More reviews by summerrain1994

I recieved this as a gift with purchase and didn't touch it for over a year. When I ran out of my current cleanser, though (I was experimenting) I went to see to test it out.
It does remove make-up very well but leaves skin feeling dry. You definitely have to tone and moisturize immediately after using this. I only use at night and a cream cleanser in the morning.

I'm still on the fence as to if I will buy the full size or not - the dryness of it is a turn off, but it removes my heavy foundation well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2011 5:48:00 PM More reviews by dsbirnbaum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this cleanser and have been using it for a few years now. I occasionally experiment with other cleansers, but I always come back to this product. It removes heavy foundation and eye makeup, including mascara, with ease. It is gentle and non-drying on my dry/combination, sensitive skin. I lather a small amount each night to remove make up. The bottle lasts for at least several months. I use this in conjunction with the Clinique # 3 toner and my skin is totally clean and clear. With this combination of products, my prior problem of periodic acne breakouts has become nonexistent.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2011 12:20:00 AM More reviews by ariellephan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is so far my best cleanser (2nd is St Ives) ever. I am not a heavy makeup girl (no foundation, only loose powder/blush + mascara) and it does take off all of those. A little goes a long way so the price is decent for what is in the tube. If you wear medium to full coverage foundation with lots of eye shadow, liners esp liquid gel liner I would recommend using a separate eye/face makeup remover FIRST. They are there for a reason ;) After this cleanser I use Clinique toner 2 and it removes the very last bit of dirt on my face.