April 19, 2014 | 1361 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Maybelline - Maybelline Coverstick Corrector Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2010 2:19:00 AM More reviews by blackrosethorn

I love this product and I hate this product..

PROS:
- Its the perfect colour to match my pale skin (ivory)
- Cover my imperfections really well (I dont use foundation as everysingle one I have tried clogges my skin and I like my skin to be able to breath and look natural but dont want to go around with red spots on my face)
- Really good creamy formula for use all over face and under eyes.

CONS:
I use it to cover my pimples while they go away and then it It gives me pimples :(:( but I still use it because I cant find anything else that covers as well :(:(

If someone knows of something better let me know!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2010 11:11:00 PM More reviews by elizabethmariecorbin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the most effective undereye concealer I have come across. I chose the white shade since I heard that it works well for dark circles. It's definitely not a miracle for me - but it's the best I've seen. I have yellow based Asian skin and I need to cover it with powder to look natural. If you use too much it will cake up and if you have dry, unmoisturized skin this will accentuate the flakes. It is very easy to blend in and I find that it leaves my eye area more moisturized than when not using it. This definitely lightens up my undereye area and leaves me looking great in photos. It is also great to use to for highlighting areas on the face. If you have lighter skin, this should work well for you.

UPDATE: This looks pretty gross on me now and it doesn't really blend.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2010 10:48:00 PM More reviews by og

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have used this product for about 2 years. It really covers my dark circles. My skin has a lot of yellow base..so it is hard to find anything with the right color. It covers very well. It is a little dry so use a cream before applying. Also dot it on and apply lightly. I have found that Neurtrogena Healthy Skin in Natural beige is a great foundation for my yellow base skin...

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2009 4:36:00 AM More reviews by talltree3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this product for about a month so far, in both the lightest and the medium shades, and it really is not my favorite at all. It works alright for covering up under-eye dark circles (and in my case they are DARK) but it was not amazing. What I hate about this is though it may blend well and look great on your skin at first, within about an hour or two it settles into your pores and makes you have a bunch of ugly little dots on your skin, or it gets extremely flaky and gross looking. It doesn't work well with my oily skin, and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone else with oily skin either. Save your money and go for something liquid or better quality! I personally loved the Physician's Formula cubes but now I can't find them anywhere :[.. If anyone knows where to find them I will love you forever if you will let me know! Thanks :]

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2009 3:41:00 PM More reviews by squishysushi

I wasn't expecting much when I bought this because it's a drugstore brand, but it surprisingly works well to conceal my redness and blemishes.

It's packaged like a lipstick, and I thought it would be hard to apply, but it goes on very smoothly; a little goes a long way, or else you'll just look like Shrek. Considering the price ($5.99 ish) and effectiveness of the product, I think this is a good buy. A lot better than splurging on expensive brands with lukewarm results.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2009 6:45:00 PM More reviews by dreamlandlover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a poor concealer for people with dry skin, it's very cakey, and too thick. It's not good for people who break out either.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2009 9:39:00 PM More reviews by isabellaxxmarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Overall, I like this. I like how creamy it is. When I bought it, I was afraid that it was going to be dry and crusty. It wasnt. It is nice and creamy. It has great coverage and it blends well!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/25/2009 12:36:00 AM More reviews by ShamyBabess

Not a fan of this. I have the green one and it didnt neutralize the redness at all and the green showed thru my foundation. The only thing about this product I love is that its so easy to apply since its in a tube form. But it's also hard to blend since its such a thick consistency. Not a good experience with this product at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2009 4:29:00 AM More reviews by ameliemay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of the best concealers I've ever used. I use the lightest shade which matches me really well. I have incredibly dark under eye circles and it manages to cover them completely! I use Maybelline corrector concealer (the green one) underneath it on any redness or pimples and they disappear :] in summer I use MAC NW20 over the top.
For those who say they have a hard time getting it on and blending it properly, I recommend LimeCrime's primer and using a good concealer brush. If LimeCrime's too expensive for too little for you, then any eye cream or moisturiser definitely helps :]

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2009 6:19:00 AM More reviews by wendiizhou

I have bought alot of concealers because I've found most of them don't have enough coverage. I didn't see the point on buying a liquid concealer that worked just as well as me putting a little more foundation underneath my eye. This one however is fantastic with coverage. It covers anything and is especially good for people with dark circles undearneath their eyes as it stays all day!

The only problem I've had with it is the fact that it's not very blendable so I apply it on the back of my hand so the concealer warms up abit and then apply it with my fingers and it's fine.

Definitely my HG concealer!