August 1, 2014 | 1224 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Maybelline - Maybelline Coverstick Corrector Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2010 7:44:00 AM More reviews by kimdao90

I have been using this product for over 5 years! Even though at times it does look cakey when I apply, most of the time you can't even notice my acne scars. Unfortunately they don't have my correct skin tone, if they did that would've been great. The product is affordable too!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2010 2:00:00 AM More reviews by myvanity

well, at first i loved this. i thought it covered everything i needed covered wonderfully. but after a couple of months of using this stuff, i realized how dry and cakey it looks sometimes. you have to moisturize reaaally well. also, it kind of accentuates fine lines.. i'm only 15 too -.-

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2010 9:43:00 PM More reviews by katiexo236

I was really surprised with this product! It actually is waterproof and is very creamy. It can wipe off easily but if you dont touch it, it can take any kind of water. I was very pleased for it only being five dollars!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2010 8:26:00 AM More reviews by aphoticandi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great concealer, used it for years. My skin type is pale with yellow undertones, oily but clear (no real acne problems) and I have dark circles. I’ve never had to use concealer in the mass amount.. but this is great great great for eyes. I’ve got a darkish yellow tone going on around my eyes and this evens out the tone with an added bonus.. since I’ve oily skin I have a problem with eyeshadows creasing or fading. I find some eyeshadow primers too drying.. but this consistency is just right. So it conceals dark discoloration and also provides for a nice smooth lasting base for my eyeshadows. As far as packaging.. I'm not fond of stick concealers because I dont apply directly from the tube to my skin and I find concealers in a pot are easier to scoop with a spatula than stick concealers are.. but for the price and what it does.. it's amazing.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2010 2:19:00 AM More reviews by blackrosethorn

I love this product and I hate this product..

PROS:
- Its the perfect colour to match my pale skin (ivory)
- Cover my imperfections really well (I dont use foundation as everysingle one I have tried clogges my skin and I like my skin to be able to breath and look natural but dont want to go around with red spots on my face)
- Really good creamy formula for use all over face and under eyes.

CONS:
I use it to cover my pimples while they go away and then it It gives me pimples :(:( but I still use it because I cant find anything else that covers as well :(:(

If someone knows of something better let me know!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2010 11:11:00 PM More reviews by elizabethmariecorbin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the most effective undereye concealer I have come across. I chose the white shade since I heard that it works well for dark circles. It's definitely not a miracle for me - but it's the best I've seen. I have yellow based Asian skin and I need to cover it with powder to look natural. If you use too much it will cake up and if you have dry, unmoisturized skin this will accentuate the flakes. It is very easy to blend in and I find that it leaves my eye area more moisturized than when not using it. This definitely lightens up my undereye area and leaves me looking great in photos. It is also great to use to for highlighting areas on the face. If you have lighter skin, this should work well for you.

UPDATE: This looks pretty gross on me now and it doesn't really blend.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2010 10:48:00 PM More reviews by og

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have used this product for about 2 years. It really covers my dark circles. My skin has a lot of yellow base..so it is hard to find anything with the right color. It covers very well. It is a little dry so use a cream before applying. Also dot it on and apply lightly. I have found that Neurtrogena Healthy Skin in Natural beige is a great foundation for my yellow base skin...

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2009 4:36:00 AM More reviews by talltree3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this product for about a month so far, in both the lightest and the medium shades, and it really is not my favorite at all. It works alright for covering up under-eye dark circles (and in my case they are DARK) but it was not amazing. What I hate about this is though it may blend well and look great on your skin at first, within about an hour or two it settles into your pores and makes you have a bunch of ugly little dots on your skin, or it gets extremely flaky and gross looking. It doesn't work well with my oily skin, and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone else with oily skin either. Save your money and go for something liquid or better quality! I personally loved the Physician's Formula cubes but now I can't find them anywhere :[.. If anyone knows where to find them I will love you forever if you will let me know! Thanks :]

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2009 3:41:00 PM More reviews by squishysushi

I wasn't expecting much when I bought this because it's a drugstore brand, but it surprisingly works well to conceal my redness and blemishes.

It's packaged like a lipstick, and I thought it would be hard to apply, but it goes on very smoothly; a little goes a long way, or else you'll just look like Shrek. Considering the price ($5.99 ish) and effectiveness of the product, I think this is a good buy. A lot better than splurging on expensive brands with lukewarm results.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2009 6:45:00 PM More reviews by dreamlandlover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a poor concealer for people with dry skin, it's very cakey, and too thick. It's not good for people who break out either.