TendSkin Tend Skin

Isopropyl alcohol, water, propylene glycol, acetylsalicylic acid, cyclomethicone, glycerine.

on 10/16/2007 11:39:00 PM

I don't know if this has been mentioned but Arvlyn has a homemade Tendskin recipe in her notepad. It works awesome-- and so cheap!!!!

on 9/7/2007 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

It's the only product I've found that really prevents and treats ingrown hairs after a bikini wax. You do have to use it every day, though. My fiance uses it on his face. He has super thick facial hair and sensitive skin. He just loves it. It does have an unpleasant odor, but it evaporates and does not linger. It's not a luxury product, but it does what it says!

on 8/28/2007 4:15:00 PM

honestly... i feel that if you don't use this everyday, it doesn't work. however, i used it for two weeks... and i still feel that it didn't work. not to mention it made the palms of my hands peel from applying it and it made me smell really bad! also, it's really expensive for what it is! i would NOT rebuy after i finish this bottle because it's just not worth the $25.

on 8/20/2007 10:01:00 AM

Iíve been using Tend Skin for a couple of years and it really does work for me. I used to always get razor bumps on my bikini line and this almost completely eliminates them.

If you have a Harmon Discount in your area (they are in the northeast US), I buy it there for $10. Still expensive, but not as bad as other places.

on 8/1/2007 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I agree with the general consensus that this stuff is horribly overpriced for what it is, but that said, it really does work. Until I figure out how to make it or feel like going to the trouble to, I'll continue to buy it because it really does the trick keeping ingrowns in check after I get waxed. My boyfriend also uses it to prevent razor burn and he likes it too. A little goes a long way and I've had my bottle for months so it's not something I need to replace that often, at least.

on 8/1/2007 1:27:00 PM

I've used it for years and it works. I try to use a small amount and feel that a little goes a long way. I agree with everyone else though - it is over-priced, but that's the cost of beauty, I suppose.

on 7/20/2007 12:22:00 AM

Works well but it is too expensive.. I paid around $25 for it.. it's outrageous. You can go through it pretty quickly too which makes the price insane. If anyone knows how to make it, please message me.

on 7/8/2007 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

A small bottle of this is practically 20 bucks, but it does work on my legs and underarms to keep ingrowns from developing. I actually prefer the homemade version of this and its cheaper to make. A pretty decent product in my book to try.

on 5/28/2007 7:23:00 PM

I love this stuff! But it should be cheaper. I use it every other day everywhere except my scalp and below my knees. It keeps my bump-prone skin clearer than it's ever been. Acne stays away, ingrown hairs are minimal, and the little painful red bumps I used to get on my bum are history. I've used Tend Skin for at least 5 years, and only stopped for the 9 months I was pregnant with my daughter. I only wish someone would tell me how to make this myself...

on 5/15/2007 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

It's outrageously expensive for what it is, but to tell the truth, it really has worked very well for me. I have a serious problem with ingrown hairs (regular exfoliation with scrubs did not help) and was willing to try pretty much anything. I really like that it helps to heal existing ingrowns as well as prevent new ones. This stuff is harsh, true. It definitely stings right after shaving/waxing and that is not pleasant. But overall using TendSkin is relatively pain-free compared to what I used to have to do to "fix" ingrowns and a lot less likely to cause scarring and whatnot.