Paul Mitchell The Conditioner

3.8

Not tested on animals

Water (aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, stearyl alcohol, Glycerin, Ceteth-2, Cetrimonium Bromide, Dimethicone Bisamino Hydroxypropyl Copolyol, Dimethicone Misamino Hydroxxypropyl Copolyl,Alge/Aleoe Barbadenis/Chamomile/Henna/Jojoba/Rosemary/Dimethicone Copolyol, Wheatgermnmidopopropyl Ethydimonium Ethosulfate, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), DMDM Hynation Iodiopropynyl Butylcarbarnate.

on 12/23/2005 12:48:00 AM

I have very curly African American hair, and I love to use this leave-in conditioner. I use about a tablespoon for my entire head, and then layer gel on top of that. I also use it alone sometimes-it really defines curls and reduces frizz. Right now I'm using the Sally's version to save money. I do prefer the Paul Mitchell brand, but they're almost identical.

on 12/8/2005 1:13:00 PM

I love this stuff! It works really good on fine hair. Makes your hair softer, fuller, more moisturized, and easier to comb through. It smells a little lemony, but it goes away really fast. You also don't need a lot, so it lasts a long time. Great product overall. I will continue to buy it as long as they make it.

on 10/31/2005 11:19:00 AM

I've bought this in the past and have been quite happy with it. The trick for me is not to use too much as it can really weigh the hair down and coat it it if you're too heavy handed.

on 10/9/2005 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

i like the smell of this but my hair was lifeless after and was very hard to comb, i wont be using this again.

on 8/24/2005 9:05:00 PM

I love Paul Mitchell products in general, but I was totally unimpressed with this nasty stuff. It's a heavy, almost waxy consistency, and it really seemed to weigh my hair down. It also had a gross smell to it - sort of musty and old, like Philosophy's Hope in a Jar. A real disappointment, when most of PM's products have that wonderful clean scent. Wouldn't recommend this.

It was a pretty good leave-in cdtr. Alas, the smell bugged me. And the fact that I crave a really specific texture of cdtr. if it is staying in my hair.

I have used both the Sally's generic version and the salon version. Both virtually the same thing. You'd never be able to tell them apart.

but, if the smell doesnt bother you, not gross, just not for me, then, this may very well work for you.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

When I did go to a salon to have something done to my hair, the stylist (who is also a high school classmate of mine) always used this leave in-conditioner. I loved it then. I hadn't used this product in years because the price was kind of out of range for my tight budget. Recently, I decided to go back to using a leave-in conditioner to help control my frizzies. While the price of this isn't as pricey as other in a salon brands, Sally's generic brand does the job for me. I have waist length wavy/curly hair and I don't feel as thought this weighs my hair down, even with daily application. It has also helped restore the softness of my hair. I don't mind the smell too much because it fades after 20 minutes. I will definitely repurchase the generic version & the original on sale.

on 6/12/2005 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

It works and it givs moisture. But donīt use too much of it! For me it works better when I use it on dry hair as a styling product

on 5/16/2005 5:26:00 PM

I used this product everyday after being in a highly chlorinated swimming pool. It worked wonders in terms of restorying shine in my hair after it was badly damaged from the sun and harsh chemicals in the pool. It works great for dry to normal hair.

on 4/13/2005 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This is an okay leave-in conditioner. My hair is relaxed, no color. The smells is not the best but in my opinion, it doesn't last. It does so-so results for my hair but nothing spectacular. I will not repurchase because it looks like it will last me a long time. Plus I like Sebastian Potion 9 better.

Update:
I have used this for a while and sadly I must put it up for swap. The smell alone is driving me crazy and my hair is looking the same, no better nor worse. Besides I sworn my allegiance to Sebastian Potion 9.

Top Rated Paul Mitchell Products