September 21, 2014 | 1785 users online

Conditioner - Paul Mitchell - The Conditioner

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2005 5:17:00 PM More reviews by Jade716

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

i like the smell of this but my hair was lifeless after and was very hard to comb, i wont be using this again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2005 9:05:00 PM More reviews by lebon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love Paul Mitchell products in general, but I was totally unimpressed with this nasty stuff. It's a heavy, almost waxy consistency, and it really seemed to weigh my hair down. It also had a gross smell to it - sort of musty and old, like Philosophy's Hope in a Jar. A real disappointment, when most of PM's products have that wonderful clean scent. Wouldn't recommend this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2005 10:00:00 PM More reviews by vanillasugardream

It was a pretty good leave-in cdtr. Alas, the smell bugged me. And the fact that I crave a really specific texture of cdtr. if it is staying in my hair.

I have used both the Sally's generic version and the salon version. Both virtually the same thing. You'd never be able to tell them apart.

but, if the smell doesnt bother you, not gross, just not for me, then, this may very well work for you.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2005 9:01:00 PM More reviews by hontapocasgreen

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I did go to a salon to have something done to my hair, the stylist (who is also a high school classmate of mine) always used this leave in-conditioner. I loved it then. I hadn't used this product in years because the price was kind of out of range for my tight budget. Recently, I decided to go back to using a leave-in conditioner to help control my frizzies. While the price of this isn't as pricey as other in a salon brands, Sally's generic brand does the job for me. I have waist length wavy/curly hair and I don't feel as thought this weighs my hair down, even with daily application. It has also helped restore the softness of my hair. I don't mind the smell too much because it fades after 20 minutes. I will definitely repurchase the generic version & the original on sale.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2005 10:07:00 AM More reviews by Jocky80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

It works and it givs moisture. But donīt use too much of it! For me it works better when I use it on dry hair as a styling product

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2005 5:26:00 PM More reviews by CAgirl9987

I used this product everyday after being in a highly chlorinated swimming pool. It worked wonders in terms of restorying shine in my hair after it was badly damaged from the sun and harsh chemicals in the pool. It works great for dry to normal hair.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2005 2:48:00 PM More reviews by gommiebears

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an okay leave-in conditioner. My hair is relaxed, no color. The smells is not the best but in my opinion, it doesn't last. It does so-so results for my hair but nothing spectacular. I will not repurchase because it looks like it will last me a long time. Plus I like Sebastian Potion 9 better.

Update:
I have used this for a while and sadly I must put it up for swap. The smell alone is driving me crazy and my hair is looking the same, no better nor worse. Besides I sworn my allegiance to Sebastian Potion 9.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2005 6:06:00 PM More reviews by signsoflife

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This doesn't do much for my hair, although it doesn't *hurt* my hair either, as long as I don't put too much of it in after taking a shower. Otherwise my hair looks quite greasy. For conditioners, I'd be more likely to use Suave's two minute conditioner because I get more of an effect from it (my hair actually feels softer afterwards, and it smells nicer, IMO) and it's tons cheaper to boot. In terms of styling/detanglers, I'd probably use Kiehl's Light Silk Groom, so The Conditioner is not something I'd repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2005 1:53:00 AM More reviews by jackie0h

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this product, it really helps me hair, and I have to use it when my hair is long. I found a generic version at Sally Beauty this is literally the same thing for about a 1/3 of the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2005 11:29:00 AM More reviews by souza1021

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this product, but I don't love it and I have to love it to spend what is costs. The good side is that it is a great leave-in formula (my hair needs a tiny tiny bit) and feels light (as long as don't use too much). However, it smells a little strange after blowdry and I can't find a Paul Mitchell shampoo that I like to use with it.