August 20, 2014 | 2057 users online

Fragrances - Estee Lauder - Beyond Paradise

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2008 1:20:00 PM More reviews by sumirekiss

I like this fragrance, but I wouldn't say I love it. It smells a little too strong when I first spray it on, but it smells much better after I have it on a while. I tried the Beyond Paradise Blue last month, and I think I might like that one better.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2008 1:23:00 AM More reviews by fpih

Can you say "sickeningly sweet"? Yeah, you got it, that's what this perfume smells like. Sweet and then sweet and finally exotic sweet. Unoriginal, it reminds of cheap drugstore fragrances. The worst of Estee Lauder fragrances.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2008 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Constancek

Eyes say yes, nose says yes, but not on me.

The bottle is incredibly pretty. The sad thing is that the perfume, too, is better in the bottle. I bought this without trying it on my skin, which turned out to be a sad mistake. It smelled lovely by itself, but on me, it just did not work. I blame this on myself - I am not at all someone to pull of such a Eden-like scent. It smells angelic, and that makes me feel like a wolf in sheep clothes.

It's sweet to spritz on light bulbs, though, as it fits my room better than my body.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2008 3:28:00 PM More reviews by lelam7

This smell is too strong, although i would've liked it if it was more diluted.....it almost makes me puke......i would never buy it again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2008 11:53:00 AM More reviews by rosbergs3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This reveiw is going to be short and sweet. I've heard Beyond Paradise described as the perfect floral.....and it is. A hot, humid, tropical floral. I cant wait to wear this when its stifling hot outside. Anyway, Beyond Paradise smells to me what the Garden of Eden must have smelled like......paradise....Beyond Paradise. Since the Garden of Eden was perfect in every way it makes sense that Beyond Paradise is called Beyond Paradise.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2008 3:00:00 PM More reviews by xPinkStuff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

My favourite perfume! It smells very clear and bright and i never think of it as overpowering.However it is rather expensive for everyday wear.But it is the loveliest scent i have found so far.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2008 1:15:00 PM More reviews by knarb2127

This is a great perfume for night... for me it's a little strong during the day. Good for special occassions.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2008 5:51:00 PM More reviews by FunkyDory

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! I got it as a gift and I have been trying to be soooo careful with it because it smells like heaven. It CAN be a bit strong so you don't need to use much but it is definetly one of my favorites.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2008 4:21:00 AM More reviews by jgurriere

I LOVE this perfume. I keep the smaller bottle on hand for special occaions. This is not my everyday perfume as I cannot afford it on my income. If I could, then it would be my everyday perfume. The scent is powerful without being overwhelming. I love it! And the bottle is pretty too! :o)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2008 3:00:00 PM More reviews by lauradfromnc

This perfume comes in a pretty purplish bottle and is in a midrange for price. It can sometimes be found in drugstores as well as at EL counters. I like florals and this is a complex floral that reminds me of gardenias and honeysuckle without smelling like an old lady. It does not have any vanilla or other "foody" quality about it. Neither do I detect musk or other warm undertones. It is clean, clear, and light. Most EL fragrances (like Beautiful) give me a terrible headache, but this one does not. AFter I spray it on I don't really notice it again until I do something to lift my hand (wrist) near my face and then I am happily surprised with the staying power of many hours. I can't recommend the lotion or shower gel (which I got in a nice Christmas present 2 years ago) since when I use them they react differently to my body chemistry and smell bad. But I love the perfume. If you like White Linen you will probably like this.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No