Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise

3.3

on 5/25/2008 11:05:00 AM

Tropical, fruity long lasting fragrance. I get honeysuckle, a small bit of jasmine and other florals. Long lasting to say the least. It's not terribly complex or unusual but perfect for a summer day when no statement is needed except to smell pretty.

on 5/21/2008 3:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this perfume!!! I've been wearing it for years! It smells a lot like honeysuckle. It's not real strong so I think it's great!

on 5/20/2008 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Heartless, unnatural, highly artificial.

on 5/17/2008 11:07:00 AM

What a big disappointment this perfume was to me!
It did not survive its name at all. I expected a gorgeous, intoxicating flowery fragrance and all I could smell was the usual overwhelming potion made from tons of mixed flowers (with some of them rottening).
Just a pretty bottle, and that's all.

on 5/14/2008 7:56:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This one is tricky. First sprayed on the skin, I got jasmine and nothing else. Dizzy, stomach ache inducing jasmine. But then I laid out my clothes on the bed and sprayed it over them before I went to shower, just so that they were gently misted. I spent the rest of the day sniffing drafts of a lovely and complicated scent. Two days later, I could still smell most of the notes on my comforter and I knew it was a keeper.

on 5/1/2008 1:55:00 AM

Yes, it's generic. Yes, it can be headache-inducing on the wearer, but it's somehow the most compliment-inducing perfume I own. I suppose the majority of people tend to like generic perfumes and are not as picky as the BaseNotes community or Luca Turin (who did give Beyond Paradise a 5 :P). It does smell nice, rather beachy and watery, though with a slightly chemical note. Oh, and the spray cap leaves something to be desired, perfumes that "twist" to close are a pet peeve of mine.

on 4/27/2008 1:20:00 PM

I like this fragrance, but I wouldn't say I love it. It smells a little too strong when I first spray it on, but it smells much better after I have it on a while. I tried the Beyond Paradise Blue last month, and I think I might like that one better.

on 4/8/2008 1:23:00 AM

Can you say "sickeningly sweet"? Yeah, you got it, that's what this perfume smells like. Sweet and then sweet and finally exotic sweet. Unoriginal, it reminds of cheap drugstore fragrances. The worst of Estee Lauder fragrances.

on 3/30/2008 5:10:00 PM

Eyes say yes, nose says yes, but not on me.

The bottle is incredibly pretty. The sad thing is that the perfume, too, is better in the bottle. I bought this without trying it on my skin, which turned out to be a sad mistake. It smelled lovely by itself, but on me, it just did not work. I blame this on myself - I am not at all someone to pull of such a Eden-like scent. It smells angelic, and that makes me feel like a wolf in sheep clothes.

It's sweet to spritz on light bulbs, though, as it fits my room better than my body.

on 3/23/2008 3:28:00 PM

This smell is too strong, although i would've liked it if it was more diluted.....it almost makes me puke......i would never buy it again

Popular Fragrances