Bobbi Brown Lip Balm SPF 15

4.2

Petrolatum, Microcrystalline Wax, Polybutene, Bis-diglyceryl Polyaciladipate-2, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Beeswax, Octyldodecanol, Coffea Arabica Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Ozokerite, Cholesterol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phytosphingosine, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Glyceril Distearate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Fragance (Parfum), Geraniol, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Red 6 (Cl 15850)

on 12/5/2003 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I admit it, I bought this because I love the packaging. It comes in a cute little tin, but other than that, I don't think it's anything special.

It felt good going on, but five minutes later my lips felt dry and chapped. IMO $15 if far too much for this balm. I wouldn't purchase it again.

on 12/5/2003 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Since I'm a lip balm ho, I had to try this. Very nice packaging, a sleek silver tin. It also looks huge, but on comparing the size with a MAC lip conditioner, I found that the two have exactly the same amount of product. Anyway, the BB a very good lip balm, very thick and not waxy. However, it's more of an overnight rather than a "put on anytime" lip balm. It's quite hard, so you really have to dig into the pot to apply. Also quite expensive, but worth it to me to try once.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Though it healed my dry and chapped lips overnight, it doesn't do alot if you are going to apply lipstick over it. It's either waxy or a little too heavy for lipstick to stay on. Applying lipstick ontop of the lip balm is not easy also - it doesn't let the lipstick apply smoothly, nor does the lipstick adhere to the lips.

the packaging caught my eye, and so i bought th elip balm. There is so much of it in th pot. I liked the balm since its very smoothing and instantly gets rid of chapped lips. the olive oil in this product really moisturizes my lips and the lip balm feels great on.. I would repurchase.

The packaging was what really caught my eye. I'm such a sucker for cool packaging. Then I opened it and I really love the feel of this lip balm! A little goes a long way and it is so important to protect your lips with SPF! I always use this under my lipstick. I used to have very dry, cracked lips that always peeled under my lipstick. No more, now that I use this product. My lips have never been smoother!

on 7/19/2003 1:36:00 PM

Mediocre lip balm for the $15 that it costs. A light pink balm that goes on clear with a nice, smooth texture. It comes in this adorable small silver tin with the Bobbi Brown engraving on the cover. I would repurchase but only for the packaging.

Popular Lip Treatments