NARS Lovejoy

4.4

I ordered this from Sephora website w/out sampling it first; my mistake. It is a beautiful looking color in the packaging; however on my skin it just does not look right. It's a bit too shimmery for my taste.
I LOVE Nars blushes; but I think i need to stick to the matte blushes or at least the ones that have very minimal shimmer.

This is one of my favourite blushes from NARS and I am glad I bought this with the Albatross duo. I use it when I want a more subtle glow especially when I do smokey eyes and I just wanna keep the rest of my makeup toned down. I also love that this isn't super pigmented so I don't have to be as careful about putting too much on. For me, this is the perfect mixture of a bronzer and a blush. I know some people would sometimes just use their bronzers so this one is great to use instead since this is supposed to be a bronze rose colour. Definite buy!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

*nods* .. Y-E-S ... this is one of NARS best ever in my opinion!! Lovejoy is just stunning. On my NC40 skin, this delivers the perfect sunkissed glow that is just a smidge over "nude" cheeks. Nice pigmentation and gorgeous gold shimmer. This is the perfect blush to pair with bronzey eye makeup, and also looks great to top off a smokey eye without adding too much to compete with the eyes. This is probably the one NARS blush I use more than any of my 20+. A definite must have for a bronzed look!

I have this in the duo with Albatross. Love both. Lovejoy is such a gorgeous color. I'm not sure I can add much to the great descriptions everyone else has provided. It's just a beautiful rosy bronze that looks good on nearly everyone. I apply with MAC 188 as I tend to be heavy handed and this seems to do the trick. Near perfect blush IMO>

I found the perfect blush for me. Lovejoy is a bronzey rose that looks so natural. Lasts all day, doesn't break me out and it gives me that glow (if you know what I mean). I think they got Lovejoy and Orgasm mixed up. HG for me !!

LOVE this blush. For sure Holy Grail status. In fact I have two almost new ones because I thought I lost one and couldn't live without it. This is the perfect shade of blush for me, (only took me 10+ years to figure that out!) it's a beautiful bronzey rose that is pigmented enough to show up on my skin but not look to overwhelming like some Nars blushes can do. It's very similar to Cargo's Topeka but has much better staying power and isn't as quite shimmery as Topeka.

I really like this blush....the color is perfect for me, gives me a nice bronzey/rosey color and the staying power is excellent. It has much better staying power than MAC blushes. I have no idea if I will ever run out of this, I have had it since December and wear it almost everyday and It still looks brand new. But when I do run out I will for sure buy it again.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This blush is beautiful, I'm amazed that it didn't occur to me to get it sooner. It is a slightly warm toned bronzed rose with golden shimmer and it is perfect for summer nights. Also, it is one of the few NARS blushes that I can apply with a normal blush brush without it looking "too much". Unlike other blushes with bronze tones (like Chanel's Rose Bronze JC), it didn't pull orange on me at all. Lovejoy would look gorgeous on anyone with warm toned skin, but I think it would also work on cooler ladies, as the warm tones wouldn't be overwhelming. Will definitely purchase again!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

this is my HG blush! if i can only have one blush forever, this would be it. this is the blush that i can put on everyday with any m/u looks,from dramatic to natural. it makes my cheeks glowy & naturally flushed. never disappointed with this. it's a staple in my m/u collection.
i apply this with my MAC 168. this is the blush i reach the most of all the blushes i own.
this is like blush+bronzer in one= blonzer.

Pros: gorgeous & natural looking color,very pigmented, lasting power is good on the cheeks,great texture,nice shimmer,very blendable & it doesn't break out my sensitive & dry skin (eczema)..

Cons: i don't know if there's any..

Color: warm rose-bronze with shimmer..

Packaging: i really like NARS black compact,it even has a mirror.. very sturdy & slim.. easy to bring for travelling or just to bring for touch-up inside the purse..

Price: for $25 USD, i personally think it's reasonable for the quality.

Repurchase: yep, in a heartbeat! ♥

for reference: i'm NC35-37,dark brown eyes & hair. sensitive & dry skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a beautiful neutral rose shade that looks great on my fair skin. It wears well throughout the day. I do agree with others that the packaging tends to get smudgey and dirty looking, which is unfortunate, because other than that, I like the packaging. I got this in a duo with albatross, which is a yellowish white highlighter. It is way too shiny for my taste to use on my cheeks, but I use it as an eyeshadow highlighter.

Top Rated NARS Products