April 24, 2014 | 2092 users online

Lip Gloss - Chanel - Spark Glossimer

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2005 9:23:00 AM More reviews by jaminkel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Chanel Spark is the first glossimer that I purchased. This is a wonderful addition to my stash. I love the sheer berry with a bit of gold sparkle. The gloss itself is not sticky and feels wonderful on. I have put this on in the morning and didn't re-apply until late afternoon. Most recently I have wore this with MAC Sol and it is my favorite summer lip. I would buy this again and again because it is the best gloss ever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2005 4:11:00 AM More reviews by asian_vixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this color. I can honestly say this is my Holy Grail of all my lipglosses! i have been using it for two years and i have bought three so far. It is a bold, berry shade with gold sparkles but when swiped on, it looks very sheer. It is not sticky, non-gritty and i think Chanel is the only brand i know that can make long-lasting lipglosses because glossimers can last me for a good few hours (even with drinking/eating). The other shades i like are giggle (nude color) and twinkle (frosty peachy/pink shade).

EDIT 1/8/09: still my all time favorite gloss that i keep coming back to again and again. but i did rediscover that i can get it for a cheaper price by using Neutrogena's Swizzle color! same red-berry tint with a hint of gold. The giggle color is also a dead ringer of Neutrogena's Chic. (other colors as well resemble high name brands such as the gloss First blush in their line to be similar to NARS orgasm without the gold sparkles/ Groove similar to NARS turkish delight/ Dreamy as MAC's VGV).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2005 10:29:00 AM More reviews by tlmuseus

To think that this lipgloss was sitting at the Chanel counter for so many years while I walked on by makes me sad. I love glossimers in general and this has been my favorite since I discovered it about a month ago. I have medium brown hair with highlights, NW15-20 skin and hazel eyes and it's just the perfect shimmery raspberry. Noticable, but not too bright. Just...perfect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2005 1:29:00 PM More reviews by fallface

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this color! Each time I wear it I not only adore the smooth non-sticky texture, but I think how this is the only lipgloss I own that I couldn't live without. I'm soooo lucky I received this as a sample, because I would have never purchased it for myself after seeing the color in the tube. It looked a bit too dark for my pale complexion. You can apply it sheerly or layer a bit more on for a super glossy look. Versatile and perfect. I'm sold on glossimers!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2005 6:56:00 PM More reviews by RucaRita

This is a very pretty, shimmery lipgloss. The color, a bronzy rose tint, it quite flattering and the consistency is nice and smooth. The lasting power is decent, but not amazing. FYI, you can get the same effect from Revlon Raisin Glaze lipgloss, which is almost $20 cheaper.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2005 12:42:00 PM More reviews by Selenite

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Glitter lipgloss. It doesnt sound too sophisticated or elegant, does it? But that's exactly what this Chanel Glossimer is. It's a lovely, subtle red wine color with gold glitter that will look great for the evening in a black dress. I guess that's what to expect from Chanel, considering that this is my first Chanel cosmetic purchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2005 12:29:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

There's no way this color would work for me. I tested it on my hand and can already tell it would go fuschia on me. Too much pink in it and the gold shimmer is way too subtle. What a shame. It is *such* a pretty shade in the tube.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2005 12:17:00 PM More reviews by lovelyliisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a very pretty colour. It looks like a bright raspberry in the tube but applies like a sheer red-pink with shimmer on the lips. The formula has a nice gel consistency to it. Although I like it, I just can't justify spending 25$ on a product that I find similar to products I can buy for ten dollars or less. Sorry Chanel.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2005 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Lori_W

Love this color. It looks so deep in the package, but applies in a wonderful rose tint. Great for sparking up an otherwise neutral lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2005 10:42:00 PM More reviews by ECMac25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

As beautiful on the lips as it is in the tube. Shimmery berry with red undertones. I like how this shimmers as opposed to glitters - it's good for day and evening alone, or to enhance lipcolor. I'm normally not a fan of gloss because I find many to be too sticky or they cause my lipcolor to run/feather. Chanel's Glossimers don't do this - feels really comfortable on the lips...has more of a slippery texture, not tacky...very much like Smith's Rosebud Salve. Pricey yes, but worth the splurge :D