April 20, 2014 | 1239 users online

Pressed Powders - Almay - Clear Complexion Light & Perfect Pressed Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2004 10:57:00 PM More reviews by PartTimeAngel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like!! Comming from someone with oily skin, this product is one of the best drug store products at controlling oil and NEVER getting cackey. Looks so natural, just as natural as neutrogena but MUCH better quality. Nice coverage too, covers un even skin tone quite well and NEVER gave my a single pimple.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2004 6:20:00 PM More reviews by alexandra77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wonderful stuff. I buy this by the dozen as I am literally afraid of running out!!!
I have been using it in Ivory as it is a great match. However the best thing about this product is that it prevents breakouts as it contains salicyclic acid. Just make sure you change the powder puff regularly and you'l never have any breakout problems from this product unlike so many others out there. It's cheap too!
Buy it today!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2003 12:03:00 AM More reviews by Dina20

I've used this pressed powder in Translucent for as long as I can remember. It gives my foundation a nice matte finish. I love that it doesn't interfere with the shade of my foundation. No problems with breakouts either. Great product for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2003 6:14:00 PM More reviews by veronicaleo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this product for a few years and love it. I have it in ivory, which is is a pretty good match for my skin. The powder always goes on lightly and is never cakey. I am acne prone and have never had any problems with this product. The only downside is that it doesn't do a fabulous job of protecting against shine. But that doesn't bother me too much since it wasn't very expensive and it lasts for a long time. I already have my next one waiting to be used!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2003 12:58:00 PM More reviews by axialmeow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I can't believe I actually found a powder light enough for my super pale skin!! I almost fainted when I opened the compact in the store to find a very light non-pink(!) neutral shade(translucent). It goes on smooth. The color stays true. No turning orange or muddy pink. I am going back to buy the loose powder in the same shade!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2003 9:51:00 AM More reviews by Designkelly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm really surprised with this product. I received it in a swap, and I was shocked by the white color of the powder. I used it though and its really not bad, it doesn't look really thick or nasty and provides minimal coverage over my foundation. YES, this is a keeper

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2003 3:14:00 PM More reviews by StephB

I agree with the other review. This is a great product for the price. I also wear translucent and this is a runner up to my Laura Mercier Translucent Pressed Powder. It doesn't prevent shine quite as long as the LM but it looks natural (not pasty like some translucent powders) and never cakes and never breaks me out. For the price, this is a very good powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2003 4:18:00 PM More reviews by JenM7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Good oil control without getting too cakey. I bought translucent because the other colors looked a bit off to me but this is working beautifully. I've been using this for 2 weeks now with no breakouts. A definite winner.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2003 5:22:00 PM More reviews by KitKat17

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very surprised that I like this powder, but I do. I bought this in Translucent and I am pale so powders tend to turn orange on me, even translucent ones. This one didn't turn orange and went perfectly over my foundation with a brush. I've even tried it alone and was happy with the result. It's very matte. It really kept the oil away for as long as it could (nothing keeps it away completely). It's no better or worse than more expensive brands I've tried (BE Mineral Veil, Benefit, Stila, MAC, Prescriptives, etc.). It's just as good and much cheaper. Wouldn't recommend for dry or darker skin tones though because even though it's "translucent" it still goes on a bit whitish.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2003 2:55:00 PM More reviews by jennakstar

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This powder is fantastic. I use the translucent shade which is light enough for my very pale skin. It's awesome cause it doesn't change color if I get oily (lots of other powders turn orange which is so obvious on my skin- ugh!) so I'm impressed. It also hasn't given me any problems with breakouts. Plus, it's only about 10 bucks. Have purchased this powder at least 5 times already and will continue to repurchase.