April 17, 2014 | 1758 users online

Treatments - Palmers - Skin Success Eventone Fade Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2007 4:45:00 AM More reviews by SpankyRaven

Excellent product! I mainly got this product to help fade some fresh scars that I had on my arms from playing with my cats. Due to circulation problems, I get bright pink scars that take years to go away, and was very embarrassed from continued comments from people asking what was wrong with my arms.

I used it on my arms, face and chest, as I had acne scars on my face and chest (which would take months and months to fade as well). It took a few weeks of regular usage, morning and night, and the results were AMAZING! It not only completely faded the scars, it faded all the old freckle spots on my arms (which was a nice surprise), and the old tan line I had on my chest from being caught out in the sun one day. I cannot recommend this product highly enough.

I also have very sensitive skin, and will break out in acne if someone looks at me the wrong way, I had no reaction to this at all, and felt very comfortable in slathering it on at night. I love the consistency of the product and it smells great. I recommend this product to everyone!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2007 1:07:00 AM More reviews by larke28

i have hyperpigmentation from acne and have been using this for 3wks. The dark spots on my face that were there yrs before are starting to get lighter. The cream is very thick, so i only use it at night after showering before going to bed vs the recommended 2x a day. it's just too thick to use under my daily makeup. it takes time, but it does work. it's very inexpensive at $4.99 a jar, but i give it a 4 b/c of the jar so you have to dig in it each time you use it & thus more concern for contamination. but if you shower before you use it, it shouldn't be that big of a problem.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2007 1:22:00 AM More reviews by KemiJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product is pretty good. I started using 3 days ago (I have a chocolatey-brown skin, I'm not sure its helpful on causasian skin) and my stretchmarks (especially on my arms and my the back of my legs had has already began to fade away! I hope this keeps up (I only use it once a day though). I have been for the most part able to wear sleeveless outfits cause of my ugly and embarassing stretch marks...anyways I think the product pretty good (for darker skin, so I have read from other posts!) Truth be it told it is somewhat hard to find, I had to go to a beauty store to find it, but the price is rather reasonable. I suggest that people with light skin should give it a try...only question is that do I keep on using the product even if I see results after 3 months?

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2007 8:38:00 AM More reviews by JBeanie1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

With time, this works... it really does. I used it more as a spot-treatment on sun spots on my face and hands, and after a couple of months (with plenty of product left) there is a HUGE difference! Definitely keep repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2007 7:02:00 PM More reviews by spgjmg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I agree with other reviewers that you have to be very patient before you see results. I've been using it for about 6 weeks and have just started to notice some improvement in the appearance of sun spots and freckles on my face. I do find it to be a bit greasy so next time I may buy the fade milk or another preparation w/out the SPF.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2007 12:48:00 AM More reviews by tantalumgirl

This product does work, but you have to give it time, it won't happen overnight. I used it to fade the awful liver spots on the back of my hands. It's been several weeks now and the spots are almost gone. I used the regular formula with vitamin C & E, alpha hydroxy, and sunscreen. I find it to be neither oily or drying, as other reviewers have mentioned. It has a light pleasant scent and sinks into my skin nicely.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2006 10:47:00 PM More reviews by stripeout

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've always had freckles, and it's make it very hard to wear makeup, without looking a little off. When I don't wear makeup, I have a very obvious 'smattering' of freckles and a little ruddiness under my eyes, at the top of my cheeks, which made me look about 9 constantly. I've been using this for a couple of weeks and I can definitely see a difference. My skin is almost completely one tone, if I go out and put on foundation, I only feel like I need to put it on any blemishes, instead of my entire face now. And I was concerned that because there is a sunscreen in it that it would be a little too greasy for me, as I can't wear any sunscreen on a daily basis for that reason. However it wasn't greasy in my opinion at all, and I really don't I've ever looked so 'my age' nor has my skin looked so good. Question, though...Can I use it past 3 months even if I see results?

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2006 7:01:00 PM More reviews by misselyse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this stuff. i never disapponits me. when ever my skin starts to look a little dull I smooth it on a night- Not good for the use as a daily moisterizer, way too oily. For that grab the palmer ultra even tone one- it absorbs extra oil.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2006 5:06:00 PM More reviews by oohsoojuju

purchased this product about a month and a half ago and i've yet to see any results. i like the way the cream smells though, but as for scarring/blemishes go i'll stick to retin-a. though it's drying, it seems to be the only product to actually fade my scars. nothing a little moisturizer can't fix! =)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2006 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Waterandfork

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ive been using this for about 2 weeks and have seen overall clarity in my skin tone, however, with acne scars I havent seen any improvement...but I still have 10 weeks til 3 months is up, so hopefully it helps. It is really thick to me, so I just use it at night and when I get home becasue its too heavy to use under my foundation and doesnt leave my skin feeling nice or anything like that, so I recommend to just use it at night or when you arent going out.