December 21, 2014 | 1206 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte - Soft Brown

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2009 6:11:00 PM More reviews by yzzilizzy

My HG eyeshadow, hands down. The only one I've ever hit pan on! I'm sure I will be repurchasing this eyeshadow until I no longer wear makeup. Absolutely fabulous warm light to medium brown eyeshadow. The matte texture is beautiful in the crease using the 224 brush. Absolutely effortless. If I'm in a rush and want to look put together, I pop a shadestick all over my lid, soft brown in the crease, and some liquid liner on and I'm pulled together and ready to go in like a minute and a half! Not sure how well this color would work on darker skin tones, but it would probably still add some warmth and matte texture. I also use this in my brows when I want a bit more definition than I get with a brow pencil. It's a fab shade for people with red brows who can never find a pencil that's warm enough!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2009 2:54:00 AM More reviews by nikkip25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is simply amazing! Idk how I was never talked into getting this es. Since having this about 2 months ago, I use it everyday in my crease! Whatever color I have in my crease...Soba, Cork, Bronze, Contrast, I always stick a light wash of this above. It just warms up the whole eye area.

It goes with neutrals, pinks, blues, purples...whatever! I even did a smokey eye look with Electra all over the lid and this in the crease. Amazing!

This is truly a HG!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2009 8:17:00 PM More reviews by laqueron1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love using this color to blend up in the crease. It's very soft. I'm NC42....so the effect is subtle ...but soooo worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2009 8:27:00 PM More reviews by flyhoney

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this as part of my 1st custom 4x MAC palette. I'm so glad I did. I initially bought it to wear as a lid color on my NC45 skin, but I've found that it works a lot better as a crease color on me (I initially thought it'd be too light to wear as crease color, but with some layering, it looks so natural and pretty). Really opens up my eyes and draws attention to my dark brown eyes. Love it!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2009 1:06:00 AM More reviews by pinchopeach

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

i love this color. it's a warmer toned brown that i wanted wedge or kid to do for me but didn't. i'm asian, nc37, yellow undertones.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2009 8:25:00 PM More reviews by sourish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use soft brown every time I'm going for a neutral look. It's great for the crease!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2009 1:06:00 PM More reviews by ifbbprobp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Very nice neutral medium shade of brown. I use it in my crease or blending out darker crease colors. The texture is very nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2009 10:22:00 PM More reviews by simba2371

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color. Perfect for blending out crease colors

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2009 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Giannina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

You can never go wrong with brown colors, this is one is a very light, soft brown just like the name says, for a really natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2009 6:31:00 AM More reviews by jod84

im in love with this colour..........im really in to natural tones with know shimmer as i wear very little makeup, this shadow as good colour payoff it looks so natural