April 16, 2014 | 904 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte - Soft Brown

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2009 1:06:00 AM More reviews by pinchopeach

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

i love this color. it's a warmer toned brown that i wanted wedge or kid to do for me but didn't. i'm asian, nc37, yellow undertones.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2009 8:25:00 PM More reviews by sourish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use soft brown every time I'm going for a neutral look. It's great for the crease!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2009 1:06:00 PM More reviews by ifbbprobp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Very nice neutral medium shade of brown. I use it in my crease or blending out darker crease colors. The texture is very nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2009 10:22:00 PM More reviews by simba2371

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color. Perfect for blending out crease colors

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2009 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Giannina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

You can never go wrong with brown colors, this is one is a very light, soft brown just like the name says, for a really natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2009 6:31:00 AM More reviews by jod84

im in love with this colour..........im really in to natural tones with know shimmer as i wear very little makeup, this shadow as good colour payoff it looks so natural

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2009 3:44:00 PM More reviews by mznes

This is one of my all time favorite eye shadow color's from MAC! MAC describes it as a Soft Golden Peachy-Brown (Matte). Seriously, I use this in all of my eye shadow looks to blend out any crease color; so it transitions into my highlight color perfectly. I am an NC35/40. This should be a "must have" in anyone's makeup collection! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2009 12:59:00 PM More reviews by karlayvonne

great neutral shade!! this is a great all over color and a blending color. so glad i got this eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2009 2:48:00 PM More reviews by clumpy_dumpy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had been searching for the perfect natural brown for ages and found it in Soft Brown. It's just slightly darker than my natural skin tone and makes me look put together without being overdone. I'm Asian and use NC40.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2009 1:11:00 AM More reviews by xstacyx

This is my FAVORITE go to eye shadow. Blends flawlessly and its very natural. I wear this everyday! enough said!