December 22, 2014 | 1447 users online

Shampoo - Bumble & Bumble - Seaweed Shampoo

rated 1 of 5 on 11/3/2002 8:27:00 PM More reviews by xStiLaStaRx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff along with the conditioner is so disgusting! I have normal/slighty dry blonde hair, this stupid stuff I do not reccomend if your looking for moisture, silk and shine. First you have to put so much on before it begins to lather, then when you rinse- it leaves your hair in a gross tangley mess. When I went to put on the matching conditioner, it didnt detangle my hair, I practically used half the bottle, and still my hair didnt feel nice, and when I blow dryed it- it felt so weird. This stuff should be taken back to the B&B factory and fixed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2001 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Tori

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this shampoo on a regular basis and it is one of my favorite shampoos. It seems some people have their reviews under the wrong product heading. Please don't get the Seaweed Shampoo confused with the Sunday Shampoo. They are totally different things.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2001 11:10:00 PM More reviews by avalon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a very gentle shampoo that would work well for all hair types. I love using it after I've had my hair processed because it will not strip color from the hair. However, I'd like it if it gave more body to the hair. Also, it is incredibly expensive for such a small amount of product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2001 1:46:00 PM More reviews by dana

This shampoo is formulated for normal hair. It's label boasts Algae, Kelp and Spirulina, though I don't know if any of those ingredients is actually proven to do anything for your hair. I didn't think this shampoo was special. It lathers nicely and has a clean scent, but those were the only positive things about the formula IMO. In all fairness my hair is a bit on the dry side, so maybe this just wasn't the shampoo for me. Or maybe it's just that the product doesn't warrant a $15 price tag. I think it's the later of the two *g*

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2001 11:15:00 AM More reviews by Emma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product for every day or every other day shamppoing. Really softens hair. Was excellent on my thick wavy normal hair-- left it shiny & bouncy. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2001 6:53:00 PM More reviews by dana

Bumble and Bumble Sunday Shampoo. In a word. Yum. I've really wanted to try this shampoo for a long time. The fragrance is wonderful. Itís very soft and subtle. The shampoo is a clarifier. It really did the trick. I usually alternate shampoos every week in a sneaky little attempt to trick my hair into uhh being cleaner? Obviously missing from the equation was this gem of a shampoo. My hair is so shiny and soft with virtually no flyways! Miracle in a bottle? Very close. Warning: Shampoo is very expensive. $16.99 for 8oz. Ouch. This was actually the cheapest of all the B&B shampoos. I must say though, I would purchase this again:)