Bumble & Bumble Straight

4.1

Cyclomethicone, Dimethiconol, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone Copolyol Meadowfoamate

on 6/11/2003 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have tried nearly every straightening product on the market. This is definitely one of the best (my other favorite is Phytodefrisant). I have thick wavy hair and this does a beautiful job of straightening without weighing my hair down. I have also found an unexpected benefit. Only recently have I put down the blow dryer and let my hair be wavy occasionally. I could never find a product that would keep the waves without it getting too big or making the ends too dry. Well, one day I decided to try this. It actually works beautifully! It certainly doesn't make it straight (I wasn't expecting it to), but it gave me soft waves and good humidity control. Who knew?

on 5/16/2003 3:41:00 PM

THis product makes my course/thick/somewhat wavy and frizzy hair completely tame when I use with my blowdryer and then touch up with my straightener..its a staple for me! i dont know what my hair would do without it.

on 5/13/2003 4:09:00 PM

I thought this product was drying and made for more tangles. In addition, it didn't help me straigthen my hair.

I like this product--it's a good pre-blowdry product for taming frizzies.

on 5/5/2003 7:25:00 AM

Contrary to most of the other reviews, this wasn't a miracle product for me. I have naturally frizzy and weirdly-curly hair. No nice ringlets for me. Anyways, I've chemically straightened my hair twice before, and it's growing out so I straighten my hair. This product was VERY pricey for the amount they give you. In some places my hair was straighter, in some places, still curly. Everywhere was still frizzy. Still took quite a lot of effort. Average product. Would find a cheaper solution.

on 4/8/2003 10:26:00 PM

I really love this product! I've used KMS flat out, Frizz Ease Wind Down, Umberto Gianni Sleek and Chic cream, Phytodefrisant etc. This is the best and worth the $22. I've gotten alot of compliments on how shiny and silky my hair is after this. Highly recommend this.

on 3/24/2003 3:41:00 PM

I have been using this product for a couple of years now, and it works well in straightening my resistant wavy hair. But, as with most silicone-based products, it does not leave my hair silky, and the blow drying process is quite tedious, taking manny passes to get the hair completely straight. I have recently discovered L.A. Looks Straightening Gel, however. For a mere $1.99 for a huge 16 oz. bottle, I found a non-silicone, acrylic polymer (similar to Philip B's) straightening gel that leaves my hair silky-soft and completely resistant to humidity. This product also contains heat damage protection, and blow-drying is a breeze. I am SO pleased with L.A. Looks straightening gel, that it will be permanently replacing my Bumble and Bumble product.

on 2/28/2003 11:21:00 PM

What can I say about this that hasn't been said already? Truly a great product! I just wish it didn't cost so much.

on 12/23/2002 9:09:00 PM

This stuff did an even better job than my blessed Phytodefrisant. Left my hair nice and straight and VERY soft. Pricy but worth it!!

on 11/21/2002 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i really like this product. it really straightens my hair nicely. but the only problem is one night i forgot to close it and it made a little puddle of gel on my dresser! MUST REMEMBER TO CLOSE THIS!

Popular Styling Products