MAC Matte - Espresso

4.5

on 2/26/2010 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

i use this to fill in my eye brows and it's perfect. i'm excited to try this in my crease or outer v paired with mac all that glitters or woodwinked.

on 2/14/2010 8:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

It is a matte dark taupe brown with no hint of red in it, which makes it usable for eye brow color too. I am blond and depending my shadows, I use this or coquette on my brows. I do not find this quite Espresso dark in my opinion it is just a basic brown and I do not find it easy to blend either but it is a good basic.

on 1/28/2010 4:10:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is one of the first eyeshadows that I ever got from mac. Although the color seems dark in the pan, you can actually control how dark you want it to be. The color payoff can vary from a very soft and gentle brown to the dark brown that you see in the pan depending on how you apply it.

I use this product occasionally on my lid and everyday on my brows! I LOVE IT.

on 1/20/2010 1:56:00 AM

Soft, matte, blendable. Great for smokey everyday nightime looks. so basically great for everything. Im a brunette and i use this to fill in my brows. Would by again.

on 1/18/2010 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really like this eyeshadow for an everyday natural but warm smokey look, i dont own this currently becaus i ran out but im deff. buying more! hope this helps!

xoxo,Taylor(:

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

A great staple colour for any skin tone. Great colour payoff & texture. Blends well. A must for any MAC lover.
I love to use this to fill in my brows, its the perfect colour. Not too dark, but just right. I'm an NC15 brunette. continued >>

on 12/26/2009 2:52:00 AM

this product is so universal, i use it almost everyday for a smokey eye natural look, or to put in the crease. great shading color, and perfect texture/pigments.

on 12/20/2009 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This eyeshadow is a def must have for me. You can do a lot with this eyeshadow. I use it for my eyebrows everyday, and perfect for the crease. Blends great.

on 11/14/2009 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm not a big fan of matte eyeshadows, but I really like this one. The texture is very velvety and it goes on very smooth and not chalky. Espresso is a rich, matte chocolate brown color that looks great in the crease or as an eyeliner. It's a staple in anyone's collection.

on 10/4/2009 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I love this eyeshadow. I don't wear eyeshadow anymore, but when I used to, this was my HG crease colour. Blended well and was the perfect looking brown with no red undertones!

Now I use it for doing my eyebrows and it looks so friggin' natural. I've previously used this for a contour colour on my nose and it works very well for that too.

Top Rated MAC Products