April 16, 2014 | 1835 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte - Espresso

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2010 6:38:00 AM More reviews by xMissFortunex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A great staple colour for any skin tone. Great colour payoff & texture. Blends well. A must for any MAC lover.
I love to use this to fill in my brows, its the perfect colour. Not too dark, but just right. I'm an NC15 brunette. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2009 2:52:00 AM More reviews by usherlover695

this product is so universal, i use it almost everyday for a smokey eye natural look, or to put in the crease. great shading color, and perfect texture/pigments.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2009 11:59:00 PM More reviews by simba2371

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeshadow is a def must have for me. You can do a lot with this eyeshadow. I use it for my eyebrows everyday, and perfect for the crease. Blends great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2009 12:17:00 PM More reviews by meganmomoney

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm not a big fan of matte eyeshadows, but I really like this one. The texture is very velvety and it goes on very smooth and not chalky. Espresso is a rich, matte chocolate brown color that looks great in the crease or as an eyeliner. It's a staple in anyone's collection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2009 2:39:00 PM More reviews by mu5icbtch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this eyeshadow. I don't wear eyeshadow anymore, but when I used to, this was my HG crease colour. Blended well and was the perfect looking brown with no red undertones!

Now I use it for doing my eyebrows and it looks so friggin' natural. I've previously used this for a contour colour on my nose and it works very well for that too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2009 8:56:00 PM More reviews by gambitlizard

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Espresso was part of an LE quad from MAC I purchased some time ago. At that time, I thought, "it's so dark, what can you use this for?!"
Having now used it for months, I'm in love. Espresso is a rich, matte medium brown. I use it to fill in my brows daily. With a stiff angled brush, it works as a liner. And honestly, I'm impressed at how beautiful a crease colour it is. Espresso can be worn sheer or heavy. I am happy to say that I was wrong and this is a truly excellent shadow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2009 10:58:00 AM More reviews by miriamb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a very nice soft brown mate color. I bought it as a brow powder but using it as a shadow as well. Definitively a must in your palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2009 12:31:00 AM More reviews by jenjentizzle

Love this eyeshadow! It's sooo versatile. In the pan, you might think it's just a boring, matte brown. Oh boy this baby can create so many looks. You can use it as an outer v color. You can build it up so it can look lighter brown if you want it to. I use this everyday with a stiff slanted brush to fill in my eyebrows. I love it! It stays put all day! :) Definitely a keeper. Will definitely repurchase once I run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2009 10:24:00 PM More reviews by Standardtoaster

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Espresso is probably my favorite crease color. I actually bought Brun first but it was a bit too grey for me. I wanted a more "brown" brown. So I tried Espresso and I am sooo happy with it. :) It's great for an everyday shadow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2009 10:05:00 PM More reviews by shygirl808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this E/S cause it is very versitile. I use it a crease color and also to fill in my brows. It looks amazing and so soft & smooth to apply

RECOMMENDED!!