Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio (for men)

4.4

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

MMMHMM hot n sexy for my man!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Almost all of my guy friends have this, and some of them use it everyday. I love it, it's a really fresh scent that's not too musky, and even though so many of my friends wear it, I haven't gotten tired of it, yet. I recognize it immediately.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My brother asked my advice about colognes since so I suggested Acqua di Gio and Black Code since he wanted to stay away from the typical high school Axe smell. After sampling them for a bit, he stuck with this one and i have to agree. I love the scent, it's so clean and fresh and I'm glad he chose this one. I was going to buy it for my boyfriend, but figured that since everyone is wearing this (it's that versatile) I'll find something else.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this scent! I buy it for my bf all the time... but I steal it from him sometimes to wear. I think it's a pretty unisex scent. I haven't tried the woman's counterpart though, but I'll probably sometime soon. This has to be my favorite colonge though! Just YUM!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

the only word i can think of to describe this is "Eh". This is about as common on guys as Tommy, and just as boring. yes the scent sticks in your head, and gets your attention, but when your out at a club and smelled it on 5 MILLION men, it gets annoying. almost to the point where its a complete joke between my friends and I-we walk away from Acqua Di Gio! no good can come of it! :)

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love it when my boyfriend wears this. He hasn't worn it lately so I think he ranout. I'll just.. buy him more. I've been known to sorta follow guys who wear this cologne. It makes me just wanna eat my boyfriend up.

I agree. This smells great on most guys.
Some women might even want to wear it too.
It can be a bit sweet.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE this scent! It is soo mysterious, masculine, exotic. When my boyfriend wears it, I just want to ravish him!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this scent! I know it's been around forever .. not sure why I didn't try it earlier! My DH loves it, too. It smells so masculin yet fresh and not too heavy at all! Definitely leans toward summer scents, I would say. The bottle is frosted glass & so simple. The notes: Marine Notes, Mandarin, Bergamot, Neroli, Persimmon, Rosemary, Nasturtium, Jasmine, Amber, Patchouli, Cistus. Definitely a keeper for my hubby!!

perfect. bought this for my dad, but i'd wear it. that's how much I like it. it's wonderful.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel