Clinique Rinse-Off Eye Makeup Solvent

3.2

Water, peg-32, butylene glycol, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, peg-6, trisodium edta, phenoxyethanol

Oh my gosh this is my first makeup remover and I absolutely hated it! It barely removed my waterproof eyeliner and it took the slightest amount of mascara off my lashes. I felt like I smeared grease over my eyes and the worst part about this product is that it STUNG like crazy! Save yourself some cash. You could discover better makeup removers from your local drugstore.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

it really dried my eye area out and it burned.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

when i bought the acne kit half year ago, BA gave me a 60ml sample of this eye makeup remover,and i think it works pretty good, it can clear my smoky eye easily. but im using false eyelashes instead of mascara, so i dont know if it works on mascara as well.

It doesn't take the mascara off the underside of my top lashes. And I don't like having to scrub my eyes. The purple one is better--take the day off--

for me this is a love and hate product. i love it because it gets all my makeup off and i don't have to sit there and scrub my face trying to get it all off and it doesn't leave that gross oily residue that most other eye makeup removers leave so that's a plus. The part i don't like about this product is that if you get it into your eyes it stings like no other and you HAVE to wash your eyes out immediately, it hurts so bad. And when it says wash away with cool water you really need to do that before you wash your face with warm water it makes your eyes feel so much better. And the only reason i said i would buy this product again is because of how well it got my makeup off. Hope that helped.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like this makeup remover, more then the purple bottle that Clinique offers. I rinse my eye area afterwards anyways, so this is great. However, all I wear is mascara, so I'm not sure about heavy duty eye makeup. This has just the right amount of ingredients to safely and gently remove makeup without too much of an oily feeling.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

It goes on easily, doesn't sting or burn, and does not feel oily like some eye makeup removers do. It removes layers of mascara better than any other eye makeup remover I have tried (and I lay it on thick!).

**UPDATE**I recently tried Neutrogena oil-free eye makeup remover and it actually worked better than this one. With Clinique, sometimes I would still end up looking a bit racoon-eyed, but now with Neutrogena, it erases all traces of mascara.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is my staple eye makeup remover. I have tried a few others before, but this has ended up being one of my favorites. I have been using it for a few years now and it doesn't burn my eyes or irritate me. It's selling point is that it leaves no residue behind, leaving that clean feeling, which is true for me. The packaging isn't one of my favorites though because its a screw on cap, I had accidentally spilled it or used more product then necessary before (usually I favour squeeze bottle lids with the nozzle). As well, I find its not so great for waterproof mascara. It leaves behind that black shadow the next morning, so I use an oil based product specifically for waterproof makeup sometimes. Though one thing i find is that it is particularly good for removing Clinique brand makeup products. Overall since I'm pretty light handed with my day to day eye makeup I find the payoff is worth it.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Works well to remove all eye makeup. Doesn't leave residue behind, which is fantastic if you have your face made up and just need to clean a small error you made with an eyeliner or mascara. If you use it to fix a mistake though, I suggest following after with a q-tip wet with water. If not rinsed, the skin tends to get stiff under the solvent, which is highly uncomfortable.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This stuff just doesn't remove any of my eye makeup and all I use on a typical day is non-waterproof mascara.