November 26, 2014 | 1708 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Stubborn Brown

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2004 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Marielle17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I admit.. I didn't know you could sharpen these :\ I had bought it, used it and enjoyed it, then thought it was terrible because it dulled so quickly and I wouldn't be able to use it again. Boy was I wrong.. I finally figured out you could sharpen it, and then tried it out once again the very next day. To my HUGE surprise, it stayed in place all day, no smudging *knock on wood* I was especially surprised because it glides on soo easily, it seems like a kohl or something that would easily melt down/off.. but instead it turned out to be perfectly long lasting, and a very nice color. All in all, I loved it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2004 9:48:00 PM More reviews by the_hybrid

Okay, okay, I admit it...I am one of those girls who can't go to the gym without SOME makeup on. After my beloved Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner dropped on the floor and smashed, I bought this eyeliner as a temporary waterproof replacement, and I love it! No smudging (and that day I did an hour-long workout). It's also incredibly smooth- no painful tugging (which I definitely experienced with Revlon ColorStay). Overall, it's great!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2004 11:57:00 PM More reviews by j7muse

I bought this to use at my wedding, when water-proofness is important. I wore it one day to my therapist and cried for an hour, left the office and was amazed that this stuff hadn't budged. I'm certain that it will stay put on my wedding day!

It's a great color on me, too. Not too harsh, but deep enough to show up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2004 6:49:00 PM More reviews by cabogrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this liner for both the upper and lower inside rims. Great color,staying power is good. Only problem is it doesn't last very long if you use it a couple times a day. But I just ordered 2 and I won't have to worry about it for awhile. Kinda reminds of Prestige waterproof pencil in Suede, only better. Luv,luv,luv this!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2004 3:37:00 PM More reviews by becker811

First of all I love this color. Brown is such a classic and goes with so many looks. This eyeliner goes on very smoothly and have great "staying" power. I have never used and eyeliner that hasnt warn off by the end of the day.. ( especially the lower lid ) - but this one does. Highly Recommended!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2004 9:27:00 AM More reviews by sophie_lapin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Unfortunately I found a liner in the perfect color- dark brown- and the perfect texture -glides on smooth- but I find it to be a bit pricey for a pencil. I think it was about $13 but I constantly need to sharpen it so it lasts about 1.5 months for me. Im just a cheapskate but I love this liner and will continue to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2004 12:34:00 AM More reviews by Lilo1013

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i use this almost everyday. its great for a quick i just woke up pick me up face. unlike BB liquid liners that require the use of a fine hand, this is easy to use (even in the car!) and will not smudge in a bad way (like BB did for me). this is a nice dark brown color, less harsher than black but dark enough. will def check out other colors!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2004 1:16:00 AM More reviews by vsquared

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this b/c it glides on so smoothly but I deducted one lippie b/c I was expecting it to have super staying power based on the reviews. Maybe it's just my eyes but nothing seems to stay put on my lower, outer corners. I love the color - great for everyday wear and not too dark for my PPP/GGG skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2004 11:48:00 PM More reviews by FluffyPinkGurl

It totally stinks! It most definately does NOT live up to its reputation. Someone told me to get it for my wedding because it is smudge-proof, budge-proof, blah, blah, blah....luckily I experimented with it before the big day...it smudged all over my eyes in a matter of minutes. I looked like I had two black eyes, the eyeliner was all over the place. Styli-Style Line and Seal kicks its butt and its a third of the price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2004 9:03:00 PM More reviews by makeupismylife

Very nice and well deserving of all the praise. I bought this after reading the rave reviews here, so thanks guys! I have now found my favorite liner and my search is over. The color is beautiful - a rich dark brown that can pair nicely with black mascara. It is very universal in terms of color combinations. It also glides on smoothly and lasts, lasts, LASTS! I actually had trouble removing it. Love it! EDIT: As much as a love the rich brown color and buttery feel, this smudges like crazy under my eyes. Can't take it, so I'm switching to Revlon Colorstay in Black/Brown