MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Stubborn Brown

4.4

cyclopentasiloxane, paraffin, c-11-12 isoparaffin, polybutene, hydrogenated cottonseed oil, jojoba seed oil, ceresin, ozokerite, microcrystalline wax, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol. May contain: mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, aluminum powder, bismuth oxychloride, blue 1 lake, carmine, chromium hydroxide green, chromium oxide greens, ferric ferrocyanide, manganese violet, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake.

on 12/5/2004 1:16:00 AM

I love the Stubborn Brown PP...has great staying power...I apply it in the morning and lasts until evening. SB is a beautiful shade of brown. A must have!!

on 10/26/2004 8:53:00 PM

This is my favorite brown eyeliner ever. Highly recommend!

on 9/13/2004 8:06:00 PM

I admit.. I didn't know you could sharpen these :\ I had bought it, used it and enjoyed it, then thought it was terrible because it dulled so quickly and I wouldn't be able to use it again. Boy was I wrong.. I finally figured out you could sharpen it, and then tried it out once again the very next day. To my HUGE surprise, it stayed in place all day, no smudging *knock on wood* I was especially surprised because it glides on soo easily, it seems like a kohl or something that would easily melt down/off.. but instead it turned out to be perfectly long lasting, and a very nice color. All in all, I loved it!

on 8/21/2004 9:48:00 PM

Okay, okay, I admit it...I am one of those girls who can't go to the gym without SOME makeup on. After my beloved Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner dropped on the floor and smashed, I bought this eyeliner as a temporary waterproof replacement, and I love it! No smudging (and that day I did an hour-long workout). It's also incredibly smooth- no painful tugging (which I definitely experienced with Revlon ColorStay). Overall, it's great!

on 8/18/2004 11:57:00 PM

I bought this to use at my wedding, when water-proofness is important. I wore it one day to my therapist and cried for an hour, left the office and was amazed that this stuff hadn't budged. I'm certain that it will stay put on my wedding day!

It's a great color on me, too. Not too harsh, but deep enough to show up.

on 7/15/2004 6:49:00 PM

Love this liner for both the upper and lower inside rims. Great color,staying power is good. Only problem is it doesn't last very long if you use it a couple times a day. But I just ordered 2 and I won't have to worry about it for awhile. Kinda reminds of Prestige waterproof pencil in Suede, only better. Luv,luv,luv this!!!!

on 7/8/2004 3:37:00 PM

First of all I love this color. Brown is such a classic and goes with so many looks. This eyeliner goes on very smoothly and have great "staying" power. I have never used and eyeliner that hasnt warn off by the end of the day.. ( especially the lower lid ) - but this one does. Highly Recommended!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Unfortunately I found a liner in the perfect color- dark brown- and the perfect texture -glides on smooth- but I find it to be a bit pricey for a pencil. I think it was about $13 but I constantly need to sharpen it so it lasts about 1.5 months for me. Im just a cheapskate but I love this liner and will continue to repurchase.

on 6/4/2004 12:34:00 AM

i use this almost everyday. its great for a quick i just woke up pick me up face. unlike BB liquid liners that require the use of a fine hand, this is easy to use (even in the car!) and will not smudge in a bad way (like BB did for me). this is a nice dark brown color, less harsher than black but dark enough. will def check out other colors!

on 4/25/2004 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really like this b/c it glides on so smoothly but I deducted one lippie b/c I was expecting it to have super staying power based on the reviews. Maybe it's just my eyes but nothing seems to stay put on my lower, outer corners. I love the color - great for everyday wear and not too dark for my PPP/GGG skin.