Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil (All Shades)

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/12/2012 5:20:00 AM

My favorite thing ever! Wouldn't live without it, I've had it since the start of this year and still using the one pencil and works lovely. I might need to buy a darker colour. I have ash brown eyebrows and the Hazel pencil makes them look a tad orangey. But I still love it! Good as price

on 10/9/2012 4:15:00 PM

traded in my brow pencil that cost $45 for this one under $6.00

looks more natural

LOVE <3 Would buy this product over and over again! The brush at the end comes in handy and the formula just goes on not too dark but not too light on the brows.

on 9/8/2012 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is my new holy grail since Maybelline discontinued the define-a-brow in dark brown. I use Black Brown in this, and my only complaint is I wish it were in a twist up pencil or even had a sharpener in the lid. But other than that this pencil is waxy which helps to keep my brow hairs in place all day. The color matches great for my dark brown/ black hair without looking fake.

I bought "hazel" in this product. This is the first product I have ever used to fill in my eyebrows. Since I am a beginner and I really enjoy this product, I think it is great for beginners! It is easy to control, the texture is creamy but not too creamy, and the brush on the cap is great for shaping and blending. I really like this product, and i would recommend it!!

on 8/27/2012 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is definitely my favorite brow pencil. It's soft and natural-looking, and glides on easily. I have it in Black Brown 004, and it's good for anyone with brown to black hair. It blends in easily, and makes my sparse eyebrows look great. I haven't yet sharpened it, even though I've been using it daily for a while already. Looks like this will last a long time...it's a great product by Rimmel.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this brow pencil! It's soo soft,yet lasts ages. I have had my Rimmel brow pencil for about a year now and haven't even had to sharpen it once,after using it nearly everyday! I like how you get a brush on the end too which is really handy,i use it on my eyelashes too and it does a great job of grooming and shaping your brows into place. It looks so natural for a pencil as my experience with pencils are that they look un natural and disgusting. My only complaint is they could be more shade ranges!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This is the most easy to use eyebrow pencil ever. It doesn't break and it looks like it'll last forever. I pretty much have no eyebrows at all and I've been using it daily for a couple of weeks and haven't needed to sharpen it. The colour is also very natural and the texture is easy to apply and correct. It has a longer wear than any previous pencil I've used and I've used Clinique's pencil which only lasted me a month and a half and cost 5x as much.

The only thing I would like is for the brush to be a bit softer. I sometimes imagine it could pull out whatever precious hairs I have remaining.

on 7/12/2012 10:50:00 AM

I love this pencil.! Its the only brow pencil I would vouch for and I've already repurchased it atleast 5x. It has the best colors that looks natural and the packaging is simple. I love that the pencils cap includes a brow brush that is actually very useful. Everything about this pencil is worth the price ($6).

on 6/28/2012 9:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Currently the only brow pencil that works for me, meaning it has a)the right color for my very dark brown hair color ( I have 004 Black Brown) and most importantly b) IT DOESN'T RIP MY HAIRS OUT. Somehow, all other brow pencils I've tried to date are so creamy/waxy that they glue my eyebrows flat on my skin and when I think that I'm done filling, they rip out a hair or two. They have been thrown in the trash, given away, or returned to the store. I also love the color of this because it's the nicest brown eyeliner color I've tried. I previously used a thin, small winged black liquid liner for an everyday look but this looks a lot more appropriate for minimal makeup days. Unfortunately it creased and faded but oh man, the color. If anyone knows of a liner that is a color dupe of this one and stays well, please inbox me.

Popular Brows Products