December 20, 2014 | 1673 users online

Brows - Rimmel - Professional Eyebrow Pencil (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2012 10:07:00 PM More reviews by rodgersgirl

This is definitely my favorite brow pencil. It's soft and natural-looking, and glides on easily. I have it in Black Brown 004, and it's good for anyone with brown to black hair. It blends in easily, and makes my sparse eyebrows look great. I haven't yet sharpened it, even though I've been using it daily for a while already. Looks like this will last a long time...it's a great product by Rimmel.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2012 1:43:00 PM More reviews by ShannonEmily123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this brow pencil! It's soo soft,yet lasts ages. I have had my Rimmel brow pencil for about a year now and haven't even had to sharpen it once,after using it nearly everyday! I like how you get a brush on the end too which is really handy,i use it on my eyelashes too and it does a great job of grooming and shaping your brows into place. It looks so natural for a pencil as my experience with pencils are that they look un natural and disgusting. My only complaint is they could be more shade ranges!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2012 5:02:00 AM More reviews by maliciousdelicious

This is the most easy to use eyebrow pencil ever. It doesn't break and it looks like it'll last forever. I pretty much have no eyebrows at all and I've been using it daily for a couple of weeks and haven't needed to sharpen it. The colour is also very natural and the texture is easy to apply and correct. It has a longer wear than any previous pencil I've used and I've used Clinique's pencil which only lasted me a month and a half and cost 5x as much.

The only thing I would like is for the brush to be a bit softer. I sometimes imagine it could pull out whatever precious hairs I have remaining.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2012 10:50:00 AM More reviews by iBain300

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this pencil.! Its the only brow pencil I would vouch for and I've already repurchased it atleast 5x. It has the best colors that looks natural and the packaging is simple. I love that the pencils cap includes a brow brush that is actually very useful. Everything about this pencil is worth the price ($6).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2012 9:06:00 AM More reviews by pulsesync

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Currently the only brow pencil that works for me, meaning it has a)the right color for my very dark brown hair color ( I have 004 Black Brown) and most importantly b) IT DOESN'T RIP MY HAIRS OUT. Somehow, all other brow pencils I've tried to date are so creamy/waxy that they glue my eyebrows flat on my skin and when I think that I'm done filling, they rip out a hair or two. They have been thrown in the trash, given away, or returned to the store. I also love the color of this because it's the nicest brown eyeliner color I've tried. I previously used a thin, small winged black liquid liner for an everyday look but this looks a lot more appropriate for minimal makeup days. Unfortunately it creased and faded but oh man, the color. If anyone knows of a liner that is a color dupe of this one and stays well, please inbox me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2012 2:06:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

Love this eyebrow pencil. I have it in black brown. At first it was too harsh but after a while, I got it to actually look more natural. The waxy formula helps my brows stay in place all day. However it does smudge if I accidentally touch it. I tried hazel, but I prefer black/brown more.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/23/2012 10:25:00 AM More reviews by xomaddiii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm not sure if i got a defective one but this was quite terrible :(
The product was never smooth and creamy, it was quite the opposite.
I had to apply a lot of pressure to the pencil to get ANY colour..

Ps I purchased it in Hazel

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2012 2:12:00 PM More reviews by Jessie93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have this in Hazel. Perfect brow pencil for redheads! And the brush built into the cap comes in handy when in a rush or on the go! I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 12:06:00 PM More reviews by completelynumby

Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil = Bargain Brow pencil!

This product comes in two available colours, "Hazel" (for red hair, fair hair, blondes) and "Dark Brown" (for dark hair, brunettes).

- Makes eyebrows appear naturally fuller and defined.

- Long-lasting, consistent colour all day.

- Nib of pencil soft, easily draws on well.

- Included with eyebrow comb on lid, softens and blends your penciling into the eyebrow nicely.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2012 2:25:00 PM More reviews by pashmeash

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i think this eyebrow pencil is pretty great. the pencils are nicely textured and go on naturally, with nice blending ability. i haven't noticed any reduction of definition or colour over the course of a day. i initially bought it in the colour hazel which not only ended up being a bit too light, but also had a slightly red tint that i could have done without. i then bought it in the next shade darker (brown i think?) which is slightly too dark but with less red in it, so unfortunately i do need to use both pencils to fill in my brows most of the time. however it doesn't take long and the pencils are so foolproof that they're easily layered and still look great. as for the brush, i think rimmel could have done better - the bristles aren't fine enough and are a bit too stiff, but fine to work with in a pinch.