October 2, 2014 | 986 users online

Eyeliner - Mary Kay - Eyeliners

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2003 1:18:00 PM More reviews by glamourmama

I have the Signature Eyeliner in Bronze, and I absolutely love it!! It glides on easily and the color is amazing, not too harsh, but still dark enough for good definition.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2003 4:06:00 PM More reviews by Mudskipper

I have this in Steely which is a dark shiny smokey grey - nearly black. It had great staying power - similar to or better than MAC Powerpoints - and goes on with no tugging. Of course, because it's so soft it has to be sharpened nearly every time, but there's a sharpener in the cap so it's no problem. All around, a nice surprise from Mary Kay.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2003 9:32:00 AM More reviews by SusieQ40

I have the Mary Kay Signature eyeliners in bronze and steely. I love them. I used to pay $23 for an Estee Lauder pencil and the ones from Mary Kay are only $9.50 and last a long time and they don't smudge. I think the bronze is my favorite, it is gorgeous and would look great on anybody. 7/13/07 - Update, Mary Kay has just introduced a new eyeliner color in Amethyst, it is wonderful! It has just a slight shimmer to it and goes on so smoothly. Does not tug, smear or run. My consultant exchanged it for the Violet eyeliner that did not work out for me. I have purchased and used so many colors of these and the Violet is the only color I was ever dissatisfied with.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2003 3:41:00 AM More reviews by Kath22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have Sable and Steely. These both go on like silk, then stay where you put them. I really love these. They are my staple eyeliners, because they are dark, but still colorful, and so smooth.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2003 12:13:00 PM More reviews by ourgang

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Mixed thoughts. I love the way this goes on. It's so smooth and makes a nice line without tugging. However, it does smudge over time but I don't mind reapplying because I love the way it looks.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/29/2003 8:57:00 PM More reviews by babyblueoreos05

Terrible! My mom gave this to me and I have it in Sable and it will NOT stay on! Every couple hours, I'd need to reapply it. Plus, it smudges and really irritated my eyes. Ugh...I was thorougly disgusted.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2003 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Penguin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the Signature in Steely (only a sample size but it is great!) It is a soft cream pencil and it wears very well

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2003 1:16:00 AM More reviews by jones1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Does NOT smear onto upper lid/crease area. This e/l will stay put. No need to go over it with powder, or powder eye shadow. If you want an e/l that will simply stay put, buy this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2003 5:04:00 AM More reviews by reesiep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My favorite eyeliner!! Doesn't budge but still comes off easily when I remove my makeup at the end of the day. It has the same staying power as the Maybelline Greatwear eyeliner for those of you who are familiar. The MK eyeliner is actually smoother and nicer in texture. This is the only makeup item that I have extras of...just in case!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2003 12:57:00 AM More reviews by molly05

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

There are some great eyeliners in this line. Nothing that trendy, but more of the basic classic colors (with a few exceptions). The color Sable is a good liner, it is a dark brown shade that stays on all day. I use charcoal (black) a couple times a week. If you want great basic liners that stay on all day, take a look at Mary Kay.