April 24, 2014 | 1928 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lady Danger

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2010 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Nicola82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The most fun red lipstick that I've found. It's quite a crazy colour and must be worn "deliberately". It's a really hot orange red which screams - wear this for a mood lift and to feel raucous!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2010 5:45:00 PM More reviews by irisni

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

My favorite red...its so bright and crazy though...but sexy! I am a fair skinned redhead and this is seriously gorgeous on me (no vanity here). It is mattes, which I love and it stays on very well, although it will smudge if rubbed against.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2010 9:36:00 AM More reviews by Kasia_S

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this lipstick, haven't used it that much lately, but it's still one of the favorite lipsticks. It's more on the orange side than other mac lipsticks and I like it, it reminds me of pin-up girls from the 50's. It's great during summer. I also have Mac red lipsticks in russian red and ruby woo, their quality is great!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2010 10:59:00 PM More reviews by schpahky

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow! Screaming loud orange-red looks stunning on this PPP redhead! This is my HG red. I wear MAC Chili when I'm trying to look more...respectable...and Lady Danger when I'm out on the town. It is classic retro matte, so throw some gloss over or balm under it. Stays on great too. There is no color out there like this and you can only get it at MAC stores, not counters like Macy's...worth the search!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2010 10:45:00 PM More reviews by TishaWithLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have never been so excited about a Red lipstick in sooooo long. I love Lady Danger. This lipstick isnt for the shy. Its super bold, hawt, and fierce!

I used a nude lipliner and lined my lips. Then I put LD on top and took off excess with a napkin. Then I put translucent powder on top and used a lip brush and put one more coat of it on. I did not need to reapply.

This lipstick is matte and more on the orange side. I like this one better than Russian red which is blue based. I would repurchase this product. I believe any skintone can use this lipstick but has to be used with caution.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2010 11:27:00 PM More reviews by pixill

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Apart from being a little drying, basically because it is a matte, LD is my HG red. I should probably go for more of a blue based red, seeing as my teeth aren't the whitest, but this colour is amazing. It does, however, require a lot of maintainence to keep it looking great. I wish they had made it in more of the amplified creme texture, but, nothing a good exfoliating of the lips and a mosturising balm won't fix.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2010 12:01:00 PM More reviews by sschroedl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I know a lot of reviewers said this color was screaming intense, but I feel like this is the most comfortable shade of red I can wear. It just works with my skin tone. Also, I have smallish lips, and this shade helps me in that dept. Maybe if you've got ample collagen, this will feel like your lips are huge! Some people said this was a retro color, I feel very 'comic book/film noir' in it. (Like that movie the Spirit)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2010 6:03:00 AM More reviews by MissValery

I was looking for a classic red lipstick to achieve the fifties bombshell look. I told the MA I wanted something on the orange side, because I cant wear blueish shades (Im an Everyday Minerals light olive, for reference). She picked some reds for me, and when I saw Lady Danger, I cried out "I want that!" even before she had applied it on my lips. It is a take-no-prisoners orange red. If youre going for the bold, vibrant look, this is your color. Actually, Im not sure this is really wearable for daytime in full intensity, as I sometimes feel that people notice my lips before they notice me;-) - the colour is just so bright. It tends to wash me out when Im tired or not wearing enough blush, as Im really pale, but thats not the lipsticks fault.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2010 2:27:00 PM More reviews by BoyCrzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite M.A.C lipstick! I love this color! It looks great on both ultra fair skin tones (like mine) and deeper skin tones! I imagine that this lipstick would look great on many different faces. I highly recommend this shade to anybody, it's worth a try!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2010 8:29:00 PM More reviews by Andrienne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is THE BEST, THE HOTTEST, THE SEXIEST red lipstick I have ever worn. I am DDD with a deep mocha complexion and this is a true winner. Ladies, last night I wore Lady Danger to my friend's birthday celebration and one of his friends (who is gay and very gorgeous) commented on my beauty and then ask me to marry him and have children with him!! And I only met him last night!! It was Lady Danger! It was the lipstick!!! It is such a stunner. I highly recommend it!!

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No