November 28, 2014 | 985 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lady Danger

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2011 2:52:00 AM More reviews by flippinfaces360

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I first saw this lippie on singer/artist Chrisette Michele in the Rick Ross:Aston Martin video i almost fell out of my seat I had to have it I googled my butt off until I found it. This lippie look damn good on dark skin I love to pair mines on myself ( Nc50/Nw44) skin and my clients with Mac Cherry or Brick liner. This is a must have for all WOC and MUA Kits..........

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2011 2:17:00 AM More reviews by emmgill

If your kooking for a BRIGHT red/only slightly orange lipstick this will be your holy grail! i have pale skin with dark dark brown hair and I think this was a little bit too much for me. My complexion suits Ruby Woo or Heartless more. But this is still an excellent color. one of my friends who is blonde and slightly tanned looks amazing in this!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2011 3:14:00 AM More reviews by kareneap

I had been too afraid of buying this lipstick for myself, so my boyfriend (I'm so lucky!) wandered into a MAC store and bought it for me!
This is definitely not for the faint hearted! It's super pigmented and can easily drain your face. Once applied, I normally pat the top of my lips lightly and put a tiny bit of the lipstick my fingers have picked up onto my cheeks before setting with powder. I think it has the potential to suit a lot of skin tones so don't be afraid to try it! Will definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2011 2:24:00 PM More reviews by Pepelyashka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love it, I'd been wondering whether to start off with Russian Red or Lady Danger and I am overly happy I chose the latter. It lasts all day, and if it starts looking a bit too dry I just put on a tiny bit of red creamy( not glossy) gloss and it looks great. I also love the way it looks very bright during the day and a bit deeper red when it gets darker.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2011 11:40:00 AM More reviews by SatanicaMurder

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Let me just start off by saying, I'm pretty obsessed with orange lips right now. Had to stop in at MAC a while ago to get my Back2MAC gift, and ended up choosing this! What an awesome matte orange-red. Looks great on warmer skin tones. Its not a color for the timid as it is so bright, but if you're looking for an attention getting lipstick, this is it! MACs matte lipsticks tend to be a little drying so you may want to consider a little lip balm before hand if you're prone to chapped lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2011 1:43:00 PM More reviews by BrodyBerry

Love love love this! Bright, fun and sexy. It lights up my whole face when I wear it. A man even stopped me to ask me out because of this lipstick (he wasn't my type but at least I got asked out!!). Buy it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2011 12:20:00 AM More reviews by lizzycurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

isn't pic number 5 the girl from Badgirls Club?!?! lol she was so obnoxious.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2011 8:25:00 PM More reviews by lesca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Hello, perfect red lip! This is where you've been all my life?

I'm an NC20-25 (closer to 25 right now) Asian, and on recs went to check out Russian Red, Ruby Woo, and Lady Danger. The former turned a bit fuschia on me, which was my problem with Chanel Gabrielle.

Lady Danger was oh-so-perfect. The orange-red doesn't pull tomato, and instead brightens up my face beautifully. Applied full-on, it's the perfect classic red for my skin tone. Blotted on with fingers, and it creates a warm flush on my lips.

It is drying, but most mattes are. Take care to prep your lips well!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2011 5:44:00 AM More reviews by lazyjane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have tanned Asian skin and I love the pop Lady Danger has against my coloring. Well, it would pop against any coloring, I guess, but the orange tint in this red, rather than looking scary, just has a hip, modern edge to it. The florescent quality of it stands out, but in a good way as long as the rest of your face is relatively bare. I googled images of this lipstick before purchasing it and I think it looks good on all skin tones. A good red to add to a collection, even if you don't normally wear red.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2011 8:24:00 PM More reviews by stepstotheleft

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this colour. It's a great red for my skin tone andnwarml reds like this can be hard to find. I found it a bit difficult to apply at first because of the matte consistency. A brush can help here. Once you get it on though, it stays on and doesn't bleed or feather much. Using the MAC Prep + Prime for Lips makes it a lot easier to apply. It can feel a little cakey on. I will definitely be repurchasing this as I love it now that I have worked out how to get it on.